File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi folks, My husband (Sponsor) just submitted a spousal PR application and he did a mistake on the online portal and submitted application with wrong signature. In the consent form at very end of application he wrote his name instead of mine. So is there anything we can do like a webform to inform IRCC. Thanks.
It's certainly worth trying a webform and submitting a corrected version of the form.

Edmegbc

Star Member
Oct 11, 2023
Will more than likely be returned
You can make another application using all the same documents (we did this when we did something similar) they accepted the first one and closed the other as duplicate.

hamasi

Jun 16, 2018
for inland sponsorship applicants, what is the next step after receiving APR? And how long roughly take to get the PR after APR? any ideas?

amir1993

Star Member
Dec 23, 2021
Hello everyone,

I applied for my wife’s sponsorship in May of this year, and after receiving approval, I was given an application number and a file number. However, the UCI number assigned to her application is exactly the same as mine on my PR card, so it’s not unique to her.

I’m also in the process of applying for citizenship, and the UCI number for my citizenship application is the same as the UCI number for her sponsorship. This has caused issues when I try to track or link her application using the status tracker. I keep getting an error saying the system doesn’t detect her profile.

My wife hasn’t received any unique UCI number or application number. As her unpaid representative, I receive all the emails related to her application, but now I’m confused because I can’t track her application or check the status.

I would appreciate any support or advice on what I should do to resolve this. Thank you!

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hello everyone,

I applied for my wife’s sponsorship in May of this year, and after receiving approval, I was given an application number and a file number. However, the UCI number assigned to her application is exactly the same as mine on my PR card, so it’s not unique to her.
You got either the sponsor letter or AOR, for which the sponsor's UCI is used. No need to worry.

In due course you'll get correspondence with her UCI#.

Reactions: amir1993

Josh242

Aug 3, 2024
App. Filed.......
01-01-2024
Hello everyone,

I’m also in the process of applying for citizenship, and the UCI number for my citizenship application is the same as the UCI number for her sponsorship. This has caused issues when I try to track or link her application using the status tracker. I keep getting an error saying the system doesn’t detect her profile.

My wife hasn’t received any unique UCI number or application number. As her unpaid representative, I receive all the emails related to her application, but now I’m confused because I can’t track her application or check the status.

I would appreciate any support or advice on what I should do to resolve this. Thank you!
Did you receive any BIL or medical requests etc they usually are directed to the principal applicant and has a UCI for them

Reactions: amir1993

Jaspreet98

Sep 4, 2024
Hi i got exclusion order from Cbsa office today can i get a lawyer and ask to put hold on that order or stay. My spousal sponsorship inland is already in process since april my wife canadian citizen has already met with sponsor eligibility and i also got letter saying i also meet eligibility requirements will this exclusion order affect my file in any way please help need suggestions helpful

T&T2024

Feb 20, 2024
Hi i got exclusion order from Cbsa office today can i get a lawyer and ask to put hold on that order or stay. My spousal sponsorship inland is already in process since april my wife canadian citizen has already met with sponsor eligibility and i also got letter saying i also meet eligibility requirements will this exclusion order affect my file in any way please help need suggestions helpful
Look for a lawyer asap

MaceyHelen

Nov 25, 2020
I believe that the Exclusion Order, if based on the fact that you are out of status in Canada, means that you are unable to return to Canada for 1 year if your Spousal Sponsorship application is rejected.

If, however, the Exclusion Order is based on Misrepresentation in your Spousal Sponsorship Application (Marriage out of convenience, etc) then you will be unable to return to Canada for 5 years.

Either way, the Exclusion Order takes effect only if your PR application is rejected.

APracha

Sep 9, 2024
Hi every one
My wife was permanent resident but revoked her residency as she couldn't fulfill the residency requirements due to her family restrictions.I am a Canadian citizen .She is now relaxed from her family compulsions and I want her to sponsor.Is this possible and if yes, how long shall it take.

farazbaig83

Dec 18, 2023
I am a Canadian citizen residing outside of Canada with my husband (not a Canadian) and a 1.5 yr old baby (Canadian passport holder). I currently have no significant ties to to Canada apart from holding a bank account which is couple of years old which has couple of hundred $$. I have some friends and cousins residing in Canada only and I intend to sponsor my husband to immigrate to Canada. We intend to move to Canada once the application has been approved. My husband has enough funds and investments to last us for initial 6-8 months that we will move to Canada once we have approval.

I have completed all the other formalities of the application process including forms, proof of relationships etc as well. However, we have difficulty in providing “proof” that we have the intention to move back to Canada. Can I seek any expert’s advice, also if there are any said templates for such a letter that can be shared by anyone?

Thanks a bunch!

parleg99

Sep 1, 2024
TypeSpousal Outland
Province:BC
Sponsor:Citizen
Principal Applicant:India
Submitted:Aug, 9, 2024
AOR:Spet 9, 2024
[/QUOTE]

Sponsor here - Has anyone applied to sponsor while being unemployed? The economy is terrible and I'm not working for sometime now. I have explained this in detail in my LOE along with presented proof of my job search, along with interviews I've given in the last 2 months. I also provided proof of funds and have over 6 figures in savings and no debt/liabilities/mortgage/rent obligations. No dependants in our application.

anybody in the same situation, or has gone through this situation? I'm slightly concerned about being approved as a sponsor.