+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal sponsorship

Sai_01

Jul 26, 2024
Yes, I contacted to the local MP office and she said it’s non routine application. I didn’t apply gcms notes but raised three web forms. They replied we got all your documents and your file is in progress, we will contact you if we need anything from you.
What is non routine file ? Local MP should have helped . But also get the gcms notes . That gives more understanding.

Pannu@

Aug 13, 2024
Yes, I contacted to the local MP office and she said it’s non routine application. I didn’t apply gcms notes but raised three web forms. They replied we got all your documents and your file is in progress, we will contact you if we need anything from you.
Non routine file means when it does not come in specific time frame. So it can take longer time than usual.
How can I get gcms notes? Please help me.

Pannu@

Aug 13, 2024
Did you order gcms notes to understand what’s going on with the file ? And also contact local MP.

Pannu@

Aug 13, 2024
Non routine file means when it does not come in specific time frame. So it can take longer time than usual.

Sai_01

Jul 26, 2024
Google Search for ‘gcms notes atip’ and follow it along. It will cost you 5$.

Pannu@

Aug 13, 2024
What is non routine file ? Local MP should have helped . But also get the gcms notes . That gives more understanding.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My name is Abdurahim Mohamed and I am 40 years old I am Ethiopia I would like to meet someone
Not going to happen here.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
That it's non routine because taking longer is a truism, meaningless. Need to find out why it is non routine. Order gcms notes.

iambbygirl

Jul 5, 2022
Hi,

me and my spouse started living together in May of 2020 and declared common law with Cra in December of 2021

my spouse filed for a work permit around November of 2021 and declared single.

He filed for his extension in December of 2022 and declared common law and was accepted in May of 2023. We however separated in April of 2023 for more than 90 days and he did not inform ircc of a change in his status.

We started living together again in December of 2023 and I’m hoping to do spousal sponsorship and was wondering if any of this would affect the application.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi,

me and my spouse started living together in May of 2020 and declared common law with Cra in December of 2021

my spouse filed for a work permit around November of 2021 and declared single.

He filed for his extension in December of 2022 and declared common law and was accepted in May of 2023. We however separated in April of 2023 for more than 90 days and he did not inform ircc of a change in his status.

We started living together again in December of 2023 and I’m hoping to do spousal sponsorship and was wondering if any of this would affect the application.
The most important date here is when he became a PR. Unless you provide that info - when he applied, when he became a PR - any answers are meaningless.

Ankita786

Aug 18, 2024
Hello everyone, this is regarding my husband's sponsorship file. We submitted it on Jan 31st, 2024. Biometrics, sponsor approval, medical, pre-arrival letter is done and we got final decision updated on August 1st, 2024. Usually, after final decision, PPR comes in one week however nothing came in yet. VO is London, Sponsor is a Canadian PR and PA is an Indian citizen.
Anybody faced this in recent past or could share some insights?

hamasi

Jun 16, 2018
Hello everyone, my wife and I applied for an inland Sponsorship in Aug, she did the medical on June 27, and today I received a pre-arrival email. what is that email? I checked the portal, and there is no update for our application. what is the purpose of a pre-arrival letter and what should we do? what is the next step? thank you.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
what is the purpose of a pre-arrival letter and what should we do? what is the next step? thank you.
Read the letter. The sense of the pre-arrival letter is contained in the words of the letter. That's it. It offers you access to services before your arrival to help you prepare and settle in when the time comes.

That's the meaning. The whole meaning.

Reactions: 2cookies