Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
maria_786 said:
guys is there a format on how we should put the documents together does it matter? and can we use any envelop or is there any specific requirements for that?
Though the application guide doesn't specify any particular format. I placed it in the same order as mentioned in the checklist. It helps to put labels (post-its) / cover pages to each section or attachment just to make it more easier for the person assessing it to understand. So it basically depends on your preference.
And yes you can use any envelop as long as it is sturdy and big enough to hold all the documents.

anandbabud

Dec 31, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa CPC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2015
AOR Received.
29-10-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
30-01-2016
Sita1987 said:
Not many people on this thread have received an AOR from OONP. Infact only few who submitted right in the beginning in June got AOR after that no one is getting any acknowledgement. So don't worry too much...still if you want call them..and do let us all know wat they say 8)
Thanks Sita.. now I feel somewhat okay lol :) 8).. sure I will let you all if I come across any info.

pallk

Jun 20, 2015
rajanvnv said:
Hi,

I have missed to include the copy of my prior passport as my current passport has been issued just 5 months back. I have already sent across my Application and it has reached them today. How can I get this included in my Application. Mailed OOPNP but not got any response. Appreciate if someone has similar experience can share it.
Hi rajanvnv,

I have made the same mistake of not including my old passport copy in my oopnp application. Did you get an acknowledgement from them after sending the missing documents? Please help with your experience. Thanks.

Dilbert

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
Doc's Request.
14-11-2015
Nomination.....
13-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
14-11-2015
Med's Request
14-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-04-2016
pallk said:
Hi rajanvnv,

I have made the same mistake of not including my old passport copy in my oopnp application. Did you get an acknowledgement from them after sending the missing documents? Please help with your experience. Thanks.

The best way to correct your mistake is to act on it promptly. I would strongly suggest you take copies of your old passport (every single page, including blank pages) ,prepare a package along with an explanation letter apologizing for not submitting the docs in the first go and mail it to them. Mention all your EE details with your E number, job code, name, email address, physical address, DOB etc so they can relate the new package to your existing package. Once you send the docs, try calling oopnp instead of mailing them. Tell them that you realized your mistake and the docs are on the way.

Hope you get it sorted out quickly :)

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
guys as of june 25 the oo pnp forms will be updated, so if my send my file today n its recevied after june 25th? will they send it back to me?

NomadSoul

Jul 24, 2015
Guys, how did you submit your passport copies with your OOPNP Application?
Just regular photocopies or notarized ones?
Did you also attach translation of passport stamps and visas if they were in languages other than English and French?
My passport is in two languages - English and my native language, but there's a page containing general regulations like "you must keep your passport in a safe place" etc that is in my native language only. Very confused whether I should get this page translated into English :-\

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NomadSoul said:
Guys, how did you submit your passport copies with your OOPNP Application?
Just regular photocopies or notarized ones?
Did you also attach translation of passport stamps and visas if they were in languages other than English and French?
My passport is in two languages - English and my native language, but there's a page containing general regulations like "you must keep your passport in a safe place" etc that is in my native language only. Very confused whether I should get this page translated into English :-\
Nomad,

Most of us submitted regular photocopies without the translation of stamps and visas. I do not think you are required to submit a translated copy of your passport in english/french.
If you want to be 100% sure, email opportunities.ontario@ontario.ca with your query.
They usually reply within a week or so.

NomadSoul

Jul 24, 2015
heeru_maan said:
Nomad,

Most of us submitted regular photocopies without the translation of stamps and visas. I do not think you are required to submit a translated copy of your passport in english/french.
If you want to be 100% sure, email opportunities.ontario @ ontario.ca with your query.
They usually reply within a week or so.
Thank you! Your reply has eased my worries. It would be very costly to get the whole passport translated.

Navrup

Mar 31, 2014
Dear Seniors,

I have just come to know that I might be eligible for the Human Core Capital Priority Stream. I have 445 points for the express entry and I will be applying from outside of Canada. My bother in law lives in Ontario, not permanent but holding work permit. Will this be enough to be eligible under "Family Ties".

Appreciating your support in advance :)

sinppp2015

Star Member
Apr 3, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 23, 2015
Nomination.....
By SINP April 26, 2015
AOR Received.
August 26, 2015
IELTS Request
CLB 7
HI bro
Please share for me the link of calculation EE scores

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
July 24, 2015

PNP Is Now the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program

Effective July 24, Opportunities Ontario: Provincial Nominee Program will be called the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.
The name change reflects the province’s increased role in selecting immigrants to Ontario, and a more robust program design.
There are no changes to the program eligibility criteria or to the application process. Applications submitted under the old name will not be affected by the change.

Link to verify the above news:

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Navrup said:
Dear Seniors,

I have just come to know that I might be eligible for the Human Core Capital Priority Stream. I have 445 points for the express entry and I will be applying from outside of Canada. My bother in law lives in Ontario, not permanent but holding work permit. Will this be enough to be eligible under "Family Ties".

Appreciating your support in advance :)
@Navrup,

Have you received a PT notification of interest from Opportunities Ontario? If you have, you can go ahead and apply.
Do note that ties to Ontario are NOT mandatory so you are eligible regardless.
P.S. Having a brother in law reside in Ontario will count towards Family Ties.

sinppp2015 said:
HI bro
Please share for me the link of calculation EE scores
@sinppp2015,

Here are the links:
http://www.ruichenlaw.com/eecalc/
http://www.canadavisa.com/comprehensive-ranking-score-calculator.html

And this is the official link to the CIC CRS grid:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp

JoyceM

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, is there a need to include birth certificate of dependents? I dont see it on the checklist but just want to make sure...hope someone can respond to this...thanks!!

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
JoyceM said:
Hi everyone, is there a need to include birth certificate of dependents? I dont see it on the checklist but just want to make sure...hope someone can respond to this...thanks!!
Dependent's BC is not required for OOPNP