+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP Application Form

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
heeru_maan said:
The application guide mentions that OINP will process 80% cases within 90 calendar days.
Lots of members ask why OOPNP has not sent acknowledgement yet. As I said before, the thing is that the 90 calendar days service promise start from the date they send the acknowledgement. Therefore, if they send the acknowledgement later then they can still fulfill their promise of service standard even though they cannot process your application within 90 calendar days.

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
DevGurgaon said:
I am the primary applicant, do I need to provide work experience letters for my wife? With the complete details in prescribed format - roles & responsibilities, designation, annual salary etc. Or is this just required for primary applicant?
Anyone ?

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
If you are claiming points for her education/work then yes, else no

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
specialmary said:
Lots of members ask why OOPNP has not sent acknowledgement yet. As I said before, the thing is that the 90 calendar days service promise start from the date they send the acknowledgement. Therefore, if they send the acknowledgement later then they can still fulfill their promise of service standard even though they cannot process your application within 90 calendar days.
This has already been discussed:

heeru_maan said:
I'm afraid you've got it wrong.
And I hope to bury this discussion once and for all. As mentioned in the AOR, the 90 day period starts on the day the application is received by MCIIT.

For the skeptical ones out there:

Text from the AOR:
We will contact you regarding the outcome of your application and/or if we require further information within 90 days of receipt of your application. Please refrain from contacting our office regarding the status of your application within this time period while we review your application.

From the Merriam-Webster Dictionary:
receipt
noun re·ceipt \ri-ˈsēt\
: the act of receiving something

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
heeru_maan said:
This has already been discussed:
I am unsure of what you meant. Based on previous experience, the 90 days of service promise counts from the day they sent you an acknowledgement, not the day they received your application. There is a difference between what is written and how they operationalize their procedure.

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
specialmary said:
I am unsure of what you meant. Based on previous experience, the 90 days of service promise counts from the day they sent you an acknowledgement, not the day they received your application. There is a difference between what is written and how they operationalize their procedure.
Noted.

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please guide
My spouse came here in Canada on closed WP but only worked for that employer for 3 months. Now he's working for an employer who gave him JO but without Lmia. How do I declare his occupation. I afraid this would affect the assessment of my OOPNP application.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Hi Guys,

I am applying for OOPNP under FSW category (outside canada applicant).
I have couple of questions about proof of funds (POF).

1. I have joint accounts with my father in 3 different branches of same bank. The total amount is about 81000$. These are fixed deposit accounts i.e. Investment over long term but instantly cashable anytime i want.

My question here is that , can i use these accounts as my POF ?
My father is willing to write a declaration that he has no objection with me using this money for immigration purposes. Can somebody give me a sample declaration statement that my father can write and get attested from notary ?

2. I have recently opened my own bank account yesterday. My father has deposited an amount of almost 38000 $transfered directly from his own account (just on hus name).
My questions here are,
Can i also present this as my POF hoping it dosent weaken my case.

My father is willing to write a declaration that he is giving me this money as a gift to prove my sources of funding for immigration purposes and that he will not demand money back at any stage of immigration processing.
Can you guys guide me about the general outline of this stype of statement so that my father can write it and get it attested from notary.

Your urgent help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

davidbaek90

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
A few questions regarding filling out the forms.

1. I do not have a spouse and I can not proceed further than the 4th page of the application form. How did you guys fill it up?

Dilbert

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
Doc's Request.
14-11-2015
Nomination.....
13-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
14-11-2015
Med's Request
14-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-04-2016
davidbaek90 said:

1. I do not have a spouse and I can not proceed further than the 4th page of the application form. How did you guys fill it up?
Kindly elaborate on the error you are getting. Why are you not able to click "NEXT". I do not have a spouse aswell, I was able to complete the form. Page4 Section E, is for Spouse only. You can leave that blank

davidbaek90

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Sorry Dilbert I accidently clicked Post in midst typing.. I don't know how i managed to do that :D

1. I do not have a spouse and I can not proceed further than the 4th page of the application form
E. Occupation and Education Obtained in CANADA (For spouse or common-law partner, if applicable) - for both work/education history and spouse language proficiency...

How were you guys able to get further with the application? do I put random numbers/letters to bypass the error prompt and print blank pages later, then fill N/A for all the spouse section?

2. F. Intention to Reside in ON Question: 3. Do you have a job offer or employment in Ontario?

I am currently working near Toronto. I have a full-time permanent job but no LMIA. should I still check "Yes" to the question?

Please if anyone could address above questions it would be greatly appreciated and certainly help a lot of applicants too

Cheers,

davidbaek90

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
davidbaek90 said:
Sorry Dilbert I accidently clicked Post in midst typing.. I don't know how i managed to do that :D

1. I do not have a spouse and I can not proceed further than the 4th page of the application form
E. Occupation and Education Obtained in CANADA (For spouse or common-law partner, if applicable) - for both work/education history and spouse language proficiency...

How were you guys able to get further with the application? do I put random numbers/letters to bypass the error prompt and print blank pages later, then fill N/A for all the spouse section?

2. F. Intention to Reside in ON Question: 3. Do you have a job offer or employment in Ontario?

I am currently working near Toronto. I have a full-time permanent job but no LMIA. should I still check "Yes" to the question?

Please if anyone could address above questions it would be greatly appreciated and certainly help a lot of applicants too

Cheers,
Strange... So for 1. I re-filled out the application form. This time I did not get any errors for not filling the spouse section. Must have been a glitch from my laptop... Regardless do i need to still put n/a in all the blanks for the spouse section too?

Still wondering if I should say "yes" to the 2. question above

Dilbert

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
Doc's Request.
14-11-2015
Nomination.....
13-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
14-11-2015
Med's Request
14-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-04-2016
davidbaek90 said:
Strange... So for 1. I re-filled out the application form. This time I did not get any errors for not filling the spouse section. Must have been a glitch from my laptop... Regardless do i need to still put n/a in all the blanks for the spouse section too?

Still wondering if I should say "yes" to the 2. question above
Ya, there are a few glitches with the form. the questions marked with (red astrix)* symbol are mandatory, won't be able to go to next page without completing them. The information that is not applicable to you can you put "N/A' with pen once you print out the form. No need to put "N/A" electronically.

Section F : Intention to reside in Ontario: This is not a YES or NO question. Here you have to specify what sort of ties you have. In my case I have mentioned "Employment in Ontario, lease agreement for residence, Family Ties, Education history, professional networks" I have supporting documents for all those. Make sure whatever you put in you have documentation for it. This can be your professional connections, your employer, your (social connections)friends ...anything.
for Question 3 " Do you have a job offer in Ontario ?" put "YES" since you mentioned you are working full-time permanent.