+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP Application Form

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Re: OOPNP Application Form (Urgent Help Needed)

Guys,

I have couple of questions from OOPNP application form (Page-3) mentioned below;

1. Current Occupation ?

2. In what occupation do you intend to work in Ontario ?

Thanks

Dilbert

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2015
Doc's Request.
14-11-2015
Nomination.....
13-10-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
14-11-2015
Med's Request
14-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-04-2016
Re: OOPNP Application Form (Urgent Help Needed)

rafzy said:
Guys,

I have couple of questions from OOPNP application form (Page-3) mentioned below;

1. Current Occupation ?

2. In what occupation do you intend to work in Ontario ?

Thanks
I would say they are pretty self-explanatory. I just answered them with whatever my current occupation is "IT Consultant" and then the same for " intended occupation". In your case it may be the same or different.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Jkal said:
If you have got Canadian education, you gotta send them certified copies and transcript.
If you are having non-Canadian degree, send a copy of ECA report along with degree passing certificate copy.
That's it!
Other than affidavit, you need not send any originals.
for what reasons/uses do we have to get an Affidavit for OOPNP application ?

Please guide me

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Guys,

I'm in big dielmma. In OOPNP application, they have asked us to write our ties to ontario and state our intentions in form of a letter/essay that we want to reside in Ontario if we get PR and we will now leave Ontario.

Has someone writen this letter/essay ... ?

If YES, can he/she please upload a sample of this letter/essay for other OOPNP applocants like me ?

Your co-operation in this regard will be highly praised and appreciated.

Thank you and regards,

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The question has already been answered by bestofluck:

bestofluck said:
mars u just have to draft a letter and say Why u like to setlle in Canada in good compact way. Explain your field of work and how u could be useful in future development to Canada. Write first paragraph Why u preferred Canada. than mention about your field that u have done research that your filed is fast growing in Canada. Thirdly clear your intentions of moving to Canada. This is all you need to do.
This letter should be written by you explaining ties to Ontario (if you have any) and your intention to settle in Ontario. You can also explain things that need explaining for your personal situation. Think of it as a one way dialogue with Ontario. Since it is a very personal letter, and each letter can be vastly different from others, there's no format!

P.S. Kindly refrain from spamming with the same question on multiple threads.. a lot of times, you will find your answers by reading through the forum and simple searches.

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please guide me
I'm the main applicant and my spouse has gap on his work experience. There's no way I can provide his employment cert nor paystubs. I'm not claiming points from his work experience. My main concern is his previous jo b without work permit. How do I declare it or should I declare it?
Do you think they will refuse my nomination application?

mrabbasi

Aug 26, 2015
Hi all,

I'm going to send my documents to be considered for Ontario Human Capital Stream program. Here is what has been asked for proof of funds in the official guide:

Settlement Funds: All applicants must possess sufficient funds and/or income to cover settlement costs in Ontario. Funds must be unencumbered, readily transferable in a convertible currency, and supported by bank statements.
and here

Bank account outside of Canada
If you do not have a personal bank account in Canada, you must provide six months of original up-to-date bank statements from a recognized financial institution. The bank statements must:
 Demonstrate a personal account standing / final balance that meets or exceeds the LICO; AND
 Include the following details:
o Your name;
o Account number;
o Transit and institution number;
o Account balance; and
o Currency.
I've got the needed funds from my father and got a letter from the bank(couldn't attach the link or pic).It has all the needed info except that it shows only remaining balance in local currency and american dollars and not a 6 month statement since this account has not been active during the last few years and It is the only occasion since I could easily get the letter from the bank and then I removed the money and gave it back since in my country we don't let this much money to stay untouched in the bank and we use it in the business. However I don't want to play scams and at the end I'll bring that amount to Canada.

So, do you think is it enough for them to have this letter from bank plus a letter from my dad that this is a gift? If so, what makes my dad's letter official? I'm really confused. I'll appreciate if you can give me the possible options. Thanks

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
mrabbasi said:
Hi all,

I'm going to send my documents to be considered for Ontario Human Capital Stream program. Here is what has been asked for proof of funds in the official guide:

and here

I've got the needed funds from my father and got a letter from the bank(couldn't attach the link or pic).It has all the needed info except that it shows only remaining balance in local currency and american dollars and not a 6 month statement since this account has not been active during the last few years and It is the only occasion since I could easily get the letter from the bank and then I removed the money and gave it back since in my country we don't let this much money to stay untouched in the bank and we use it in the business. However I don't want to play scams and at the end I'll bring that amount to Canada.

So, do you think is it enough for them to have this letter from bank plus a letter from my dad that this is a gift? If so, what makes my dad's letter official? I'm really confused. I'll appreciate if you can give me the possible options. Thanks
I have also provided the same declaration letter from my father that the money he is giving me is a gift and i dont have to retuRn it and its for me to use anyway i like it.
Also, i am providing fixed deposit joint account with my father and a declaration from him that i am the only owner of these now and i have power to encash these anttime i like.

The only diff b/w both statements are that, the bank account is opened 2 weeks ago just for this purpose and fixed deposits are from last 2 year.

However, i have also provided gift money cheque copy, gift money bank deposit slip copy, and both my and my father account statements highlighting the transfer so that no one thinks its a fraud or loan

Sita1987

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
rafzy said:
for what reasons/uses do we have to get an Affidavit for OOPNP application ?

Please guide me
I submitted an affidavit since I did not have my birth certificate. So instead I submitted my 10th standard pass certificate along with an affidavit stating that in India before 1990 issuing birth certificate was not common and hence I do not have my birth certificate.

Other than that I submitted another affidavit for name variation. Since my name in educational certificates was slightly different than my current passport name (variation due to explanding initials, changing surnames and so on)

Similarly any such minor variations or deviations from the required set of documents as per the application guidelines will need to be supported by an affidavit.
Having said that it might vary from country to country.

parajulirp

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Montreal Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
InLand
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Hello Friends,

I am totally new in OINP case. Since I was in 348, I was waiting for SINP. It is taking long time.

Because of my 1 year work experience, My CRS score raised from 348 to 433 recently. I have created my EE profile in May 25 2015.

I have couple of questions.

Your thoughts on it will be very helpful. Kindly help me please:

Q1:Is OINP quota (of 2700) still remains? If yes, how long it will take to get decisions?

Q2: Should I need to create another (New) EE Profile to get invitation from OINP? If Yes, should I withdraw the old EE profile first or I can withdraw after I create new one?

Kindly help me Friends,

With Thanks for your support.

Raj

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
I have got an invitation from Ontario for PNP. But now that I check the required documents I can see that work experience must be within 5 years before the invitation is received. However my work experience is before that. I have 3 years of work experience. My question is can I still apply? I think it was the work experience in the last 10 years! have they changed it recently?
Why did they choose me in the first place?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Han said:
I have got an invitation from Ontario for PNP. But now that I check the required documents I can see that work experience must be within 5 years before the invitation is received. However my work experience is before that. I have 3 years of work experience. My question is can I still apply? I think it was the work experience in the last 10 years! have they changed it recently?
Why did they choose me in the first place?
You got your work experience from when to when ?

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
rafzy said:
You got your work experience from when to when ?
2007 to 2012

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
rafzy said:
I guess you can claim your full time work experience points from 2010 to 2012 if im not mistaken which makes you eligible for this invite
It makes me eligible but since I sit at 401 if I claim only 2 years, My score will drop below 400!!