Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
alaiu said:
Guys, I sent the draft addressed to "Minister of Finance, Ontario" instead of "Ontario Minister of Finance". The actual OOPNP application form says "Minister of Finance, Ontario" whereas the guide says "Ontario Minister of Finance".

Will this be a problem?
Don't worry. That's all right.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Sita1987 said:
In the application checklist it clearly states certified true copies of your degree and marksheets. And then ofcourse a copy of your ECA. So to be on the safer side send them notarized copies of all your marksheets and degrees.
From The Guide:-

3.2 EDUCATION
You must have a Canadian Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. degree OR an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report issued by a designated organization indicating that your foreign education is the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. degree. For further information on ECA, visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp
You must submit the following documents to verify your education:

 If you have a foreign degree, submit a copy of the ECA:
o The ECA report must be issued on or after the date CIC designated the organization;
o The ECA report must not be more than five years old on the date that CIC receives your Express Entry profile and your application for permanent residence; AND
o The ECA report must state that your credential is the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor’s degree or higher.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sita1987 said:
Any one filled the OOPNP form by hand instead of filling it in the PDF form and printing?

Another question for seniors. Can we send the reference letters from previous employer later, in a separate package than the main application?

Actually I submitted it in a hurry and didn't wait to get reference letters from my previous employers stated in the application. Though I have attached appointment letters and experience letters, but not in the format mentioned in the app guide? However now after a lot of follow up I might manage to get the reference letter after all...so can I/ should I send them as well?
Some members have reported sending in documents after application submission and having received confirmation that they were successfully included in their file as well. No harm in sending them out if you want to do that.

All the best!

uxd

Feb 27, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2015
AOR Received.
01-09-2015
Med's Done....
04-09-2015
Passport Req..
16-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
6-11-2015 copr rcvd
A quick question for PT rcvrs - did you show full funds in ur ee profile prior to rcvng PT?

Sita1987

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
Jkal said:
From The Guide:-

3.2 EDUCATION
You must have a Canadian Bachelor's, Master's, or Ph.D. degree OR an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report issued by a designated organization indicating that your foreign education is the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor's, Master's or Ph.D. degree. For further information on ECA, visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp
You must submit the following documents to verify your education:

 If you have a foreign degree, submit a copy of the ECA:
o The ECA report must be issued on or after the date CIC designated the organization;
o The ECA report must not be more than five years old on the date that CIC receives your Express Entry profile and your application for permanent residence; AND
o The ECA report must state that your credential is the equivalent of a Canadian Bachelor's degree or higher.
This is from the guide. But once you complete filling your application in PDF a checklist is generated..in which certified true copies of educational degrees are also mentioned even for foreign degrees along with ECA. In case of Canadian degrees it says to send the transcripts. I would any day advise people to send both ECA copy (no need to notarize) and marksheets and degree copies notarized.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Sita1987 said:
This is from the guide. But once you complete filling your application in PDF a checklist is generated..in which certified true copies of educational degrees are also mentioned even for foreign degrees along with ECA. In case of Canadian degrees it says to send the transcripts. I would any day advise people to send both ECA copy (no need to notarize) and marksheets and degree copies notarized.
1) It's individual interpretation on how one wants to take from it and what to take.
2) There are people who have called OOPNP and confirmed that only a copy of ECA is required. However, i agree that there is no harm in sending the extra documents, but optional. I have just sent a copy of my degree certificate along with ECA report.

Sita1987

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
Jkal said:
1) It's individual interpretation on how one wants to take from it and what to take.
2) There are people who have called OOPNP and confirmed that only a copy of ECA is required. However, i agree that there is no harm in sending the extra documents, but optional. I have just sent a copy of my degree certificate along with ECA report.
Absolutely agree with you..! ;D

Sita1987

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Some members have reported sending in documents after application submission and having received confirmation that they were successfully included in their file as well. No harm in sending them out if you want to do that.

All the best!
Thank you so much Asivad!! You have put me at peace...I was worried if they will disqualify my application if I send additional documents after application submission!

You are so helpful!

docsood

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
What will be the best option
1) make profile with a new GC key and new email id
2) recreate profile in the old GC key

But how will I connect job bank to EE profile if I recreate profile with Old GC key.

Please Guide...

Umplaut14

May 18, 2015
Hello everyone !

How many signature(s) of the primary applicant is required on the nominee application form.

I just found space for one signature in section k.

Just one signature ? Or did i miss any ?

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016

Zahmed87

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Hello everyone !

I am currently doing my MBA.

On the personal 'and work history section'

Should i input 'today's date' or the 'future date of my expected graduation'

01/20/2014 - 07/15/2015 (Current)
01/20/2014 - 08/21/2015 (Future)

Which is more appropriate ? Which one should i put ?

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zahmed87 said:
Hello everyone !

I am currently doing my MBA.

On the personal 'and work history section'

Should i input 'today's date' or the 'future date of my expected graduation'

01/20/2014 - 07/15/2015 (Current)
01/20/2014 - 08/21/2015 (Future)

Which is more appropriate ? Which one should i put ?

Thanks
The appropriate answer is always the honest answer - input the date you are expected to graduate or even more accurately, mark it as currently in progress (if that option is available).

Are you claiming points for this? I hope not.

Zahmed87

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Thanks !

Nope not claiming points for it !

And for the question "In what occupation do you intend to work in Ontario,Canada ?

Can I write " Finance Sector" or does it have to be "NOC Code - 1112"