+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

Marialaval

Feb 3, 2014
I received AoR last august 20 unfortuantely my application was sent back due to outdated forms .i called cic today and this is what they told me .im currently out of status .and I do not know what to do now once I receive the return application in the mail.do I have to pay another fee to resend it again if I am allowed to resend it ?the cic agent didn't mention what I can do .and also does this mean I have been reported to cbsa?advice pls .getting panicky here

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
Marialaval said:
I received AoR last august 20 unfortuantely my application was sent back due to outdated forms .i called cic today and this is what they told me .im currently out of status .and I do not know what to do now once I receive the return application in the mail.do I have to pay another fee to resend it again if I am allowed to resend it ?the cic agent didn't mention what I can do .and also does this mean I have been reported to cbsa?advice pls .getting panicky here
I think you need to do these steps ;
1- Review all the forms, make sure they not outdated and sign them.
2- Write cover letter stating that you are resubmitting the application due to outdate form.
3- Use the same recite.
4- I guess you will have to apply for restoration for your status that was expired .. I am not sure,hopefully someone to confirm this.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Jabs 77 said:
I received it in July,don't have a care card,but bills are piling up,depression ,back pains,panic attack .I'm in Vancouver by the way.So I should keep them till I get care card,cause I was thinking I have to pay them off cash,with the money I don't have so it doesn't affect my application.
Could you please let me know about the exact date so I can include it in the spreadsheet?

In BC you should have coverage from the day CIC received your application and you paid all your fees, including the Right of Permanent Residence fee, whichever comes later. Unfortunately it's very hard to get the coverage, I'm struggling with it myself since May. You can read about it more here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/bc-inlanders-thread-t184207.0.html

elsabels

May 28, 2014
Re: Spousal Sponsorship with Working Visa: Questions!!!!!

sophieee said:
I can't give you an advise about the work permit. Looks like a good option if you can obtain one, I don't know if it would seem as a bad thing if you fail.

As for the sponsorship, every American should apply outland. With that you can became a PR in 5-6 months. With the inland process you would be facing a 13-14 months first stage (according to today's processing time), after that you could have a work permit and became a PR in an additional 0-6 months. Really, there is no reason for an American to apply inland, unless under very specific circumstances.
Thank you so much for your reply!!!! I saw the below post from MissRepresentation about sending an outland application while on visitor status in Canada. Does anyone know if you can submit an outland application while on a working/TN Visa?

nismopinoy

Oct 16, 2013
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
AOR Received.
30-01-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
My wife is scheduled for her medical next week. What documents should we have for us to be able to advice the CPC-M that she already did the medical? What size of the picture should we submit?passport size? thanks

Jabs 77

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-14
AOR Received.
14-02-14
14 February 2014 received AOR

anng

May 8, 2014
Lloydminster, SK
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
Mar 12, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 7, 2014 2nd AOR : Feb 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
AIP and DM : Sept 29, 2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 30, 2015
Hi guys i would just like to ask are there any body who received AOR last August has been able to log into ecas already? Thank you. I am sorry to ask this question a few times already because we cant still log into ecas :(

Wating4turn

Aug 27, 2014
anng said:
Hi guys i would just like to ask are there any body who received AOR last August has been able to log into ecas already? Thank you. I am sorry to ask this question a few times already because we cant still log into ecas :(

I dont thing anybody who got AOR in AUg 07 and after is able to login. I tired many times. I coudnt

anng

May 8, 2014
Lloydminster, SK
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
Mar 12, 2015
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct. 30, 2015
Wating4turn said:
I dont thing anybody who got AOR in AUg 07 and after is able to login. I tired many times. I coudnt
ok thank you wating4turn. I think there is someone who can already he submitted his application march aor on august. That is why im worried.

anng

May 8, 2014
Lloydminster, SK
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
Mar 12, 2015
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Oct. 30, 2015
Wating4turn we are just 4 days apart can u let me know if ur able to log into ecas so that I would know when to call CIC. Thank you.

amjad3126

Star Member
May 20, 2014
I applied to sponsor my spouse with inland application. It will take 13 months to get the application accepted for first stage.
As my spouse living with me and enjoy the implied status until first stage approval , and during that time not covered by Alberta health services.
Because Alberta heath care only covers when you have valid visa and extend up to 90 days.
So what the advice to cover her health care during that lapse time especially if she got pregnant. I have coverage for her that covers her lab exam and medicine.
Any advice highly appreciated/

missworld13

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-09-2014 AIP
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Passport Req..
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
anng said:
'I sent my app in Aug but still didn't get my AOR. I called them and got UCI and able to log in

Jamesdavid3

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wating4turn said:
I got my AOR on August 6th.

I can login and it just displays Application Received.

jbaia

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
14-05-2014
Med's Done....
13-06-2014
nismopinoy said:
My wife is scheduled for her medical next week. What documents should we have for us to be able to advice the CPC-M that she already did the medical? What size of the picture should we submit?passport size? thanks
Have you booked her medical with a CIC approved clinic? The clinic where my husband had his done took his picture there. Call them and ask them what they need you to bring to the clinic and ask if they take the picture there.

missworld13

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
02-09-2014 AIP
Med's Done....
03-01-2014
Passport Req..
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
04-02-2015
randhawa_a said:
Thats realy a good article. But i saw in one case, my friend he married a girl after a week when he got his deportation order. He was refugee living from last 14 years in canada. The girl he married she was devorcee nd she have child. He got his aor after 20 days and in 10 january he recieve his letter for quebec selection certificate nd now he have open work permit. He sent his app in october 2013. The thing made his case strong was they were in relationship before 8 years and they applied once for sponsorship in common law before 7 years and they have photographs and all proofs since last 8 years. Just in two months he got his PR status.
so he got his PR within few months and he applied inland spousal application