+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
Monkeyfish said:
Indeed. And crossing back into Canada by LAND is quite difficult considering where I'd be traveling from. We should've waited to get pregnant, but it was a surprise and a blessing, so we'll do what we have to do.
CBSA are human.. I imagine they wont stops you from entering if you all together travel back to Canada.. you can simply explain why you had to give birth back home.
Anyway it seems you intend to give birth here.. you must not consider anything at this moment but to have peace of mind and keep relaxing.. I have suggestion that could be of help to you and your husband.
Does he have a mortgage? if so, he could be qualified for secured line of credit.. how long has he been working in his current job? if 6 month + he could qualify for unsecured line of credit. depend on his credit history, he could get $10000 or even $15000 and interest rate could be as less as 6%.
also there are some other options regarding credit cards.. I could list them here or in pm if this would be against the forum policy.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Monkeyfish said:
Indeed. And crossing back into Canada by LAND is quite difficult considering where I'd be traveling from. We should've waited to get pregnant, but it was a surprise and a blessing, so we'll do what we have to do.
If I were in your situation, I would seriously consider taking the birth in US route due to the financial standpoint only if the cost savings are huge. If the comparison in cost of delivery in Canada to the cost of booking a flight back and forth domestically is roughly the same, then you might as well have it in Canada. But the risk of unexpected higher bills due to C-section or complications is still there.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Amazingsho said:
I think she is confused with AOR with the date the courier delivered mail since CIC would never give out AOR if the package been sent back. Send back = App not received = Nothing happened
Unfortunately it can happen now. You can get AOR anywhere between 4 and 200 days, and you can get your whole package back even after AOR.

Smsm81

Oct 24, 2012
sophieee said:
Unfortunately it can happen now. You can get AOR anywhere between 4 and 200 days, and you can get your whole package back even after AOR.
I noticed that with some applications here. what does this mean? why some ppl receive their applications, while other just receive a request to resubmit outdated document? Does anyone has a clue?

mary63

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2014
LANDED..........
SA, AIP may 19 2015, DM may 25 2015, landing June 2nd 2015
Smsm81 said:
I noticed that with some applications here. what does this mean? why some ppl receive their applications, while other just receive a request to resubmit outdated document? Does anyone has a clue?
i believe they return the whole application if a form is missing or updated, but they ask you to submit the forms again if you have missed something in the form, e.g., have not covered past 10 years of personal history/address, ...

Monkeyfish

Star Member
May 12, 2014
screech339 said:
If I were in your situation, I would seriously consider taking the birth in US route due to the financial standpoint only if the cost savings are huge. If the comparison in cost of delivery in Canada to the cost of booking a flight back and forth domestically is roughly the same, then you might as well have it in Canada. But the risk of unexpected higher bills due to C-section or complications is still there.
The cost savings would not be significant enough for me to go through that entire hassle and risk with my application. Fortunately, the deposit I've already made for the doctor to deliver the baby includes the cost of a c-section and if I don't use pain medication I will be reimbursed.

We've been tempted to give birth in a hotel room near the hospital like that couple in the news did, but I am too nervous to do that my first time. haha!

Smsm, our credit situation is not conducive to your suggestions, but I appreciate it nonetheless.

Thanks again to everyone! ;D

bored_waiting

Aug 30, 2014
CIC sent me my app back today because of an outdated form...I already sent the whole app again back to them with the updated form.
is that going to delay the process or i will still be considered an August application?
I also sent my FBI report which i received today.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
bored_waiting said:
CIC sent me my app back today because of an outdated form...I already sent the whole app again back to them with the updated form.
is that going to delay the process or i will still be considered an August application?
I also sent my FBI report which i received today.
If you got back the whole package that means that your waiting will start over again once your application is received. Otherwise they wouldn't send you back the whole package just ask you to send an updated form.
I'm sorry:(

bored_waiting

Aug 30, 2014
sophieee said:
If you got back the whole package that means that your waiting will start over again once your application is received. Otherwise they wouldn't send you back the whole package just ask you to send an updated form.
I'm sorry:(
I assume that it was the whole app i just got a call from my lawyer and i asked him to confirm and he said it was just the form!
sorry for the confusion.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
bored_waiting said:
I assume that it was the whole app i just got a call from my lawyer and i asked him to confirm and he said it was just the form!
sorry for the confusion.
Oh, great news!:)

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
You got the whole package back which means they re-started your time from the second submission onwards which is why you're out of status now.

Marialaval said:
Yes I did .i got the shoal package back and told me to submit more updated forms .it was all updated except for the one form (which was updated on august 1st)

So they told me to resubmit the whole package with updated forms and incl the letter that came with it

And yes I submitted owp as well

bored_waiting

Aug 30, 2014
azarme09 said:
You got the whole package back which means they re-started your time from the second submission onwards which is why you're out of status now.
can you still submit an Inland app while out of status?

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Monkeyfish said:
The cost savings would not be significant enough for me to go through that entire hassle and risk with my application. Fortunately, the deposit I've already made for the doctor to deliver the baby includes the cost of a c-section and if I don't use pain medication I will be reimbursed.

We've been tempted to give birth in a hotel room near the hospital like that couple in the news did, but I am too nervous to do that my first time. haha!

Smsm, our credit situation is not conducive to your suggestions, but I appreciate it nonetheless.

Thanks again to everyone! ;D
If the cost savings isn't that much different, then it is pointless to have the baby in US. Just thought that there is a potential huge savings if the delivery was covered in US. It was a suggestion. I'm sure you have already looked in the cost benefits of that route.

Good luck with the new baby and congrats.

Screech339

Monkeyfish

Star Member
May 12, 2014
screech339 said:
If the cost savings isn't that much different, then it is pointless to have the baby in US. Just thought that there is a potential huge savings if the delivery was covered in US. It was a suggestion. I'm sure you have already looked in the cost benefits of that route.

Good luck with the new baby and congrats.

Screech339
Thank you so much for your help, Screech! :)