+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
22-10-2018
Wanted to let you guys know that my PR card came in the mail!

Timeline:
App: April 3, 2014
Landing: June 22, 2015
PR card: Sept 15, 2015

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
azarme09 said:
Wanted to let you guys know that my PR card came in the mail!

Timeline:
App: April 3, 2014
Landing: June 22, 2015
PR card: Sept 15, 2015
Congrats! Breathe easy!

automaton82

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V // CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2013
AOR Received.
28-01-2014
Med's Done....
Sent with app
Interview........
AIP 30-04-2015 // DM 06-05-2015
LANDED..........
19-05-2015 // PR card 28-08-2015
Jamesdavid3 said:
Oh well mine says Decision Made on my main page and then once I click Decision Made it takes me to the other page which displays that information..
Does it say that under "Sponsorship Application Status", or under "Permanent Residence Application Status"?

Mine, which shows both the sponsor and PR as I'm the sponsor, actually never said "Decision Made" under the PR app, instead all I got was an entry:
"A decision has been made on XXXXXXXX's application. The office will contact XXXXXXXX concerning this decision."

And then it turned to "Complete" after landing.

Woona

Sep 5, 2015
Boisbriand, Québec, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
03-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon!
LANDED..........
Soon!
Hello!

I am with Cedeel. Indeed, when I am going on ecas, it says in my status that it is «In process», and when I'm actually clicking on it, it clearly says that they sent a correspondance on Sept.15 about the decision. We're from Montréal, Quebec.

They received our application on October 27th 2014. And I mean... on Sept.15, we both received an email saying we were eligible as a sponsor (for me) and that my husband was eligible to be a PR. Also, they were talking about a final meeting at the Montreal office of CIC to finalize our application and that an correspondance will be followed soon-ish.

How is the correspondances' going to arrive? By mail or by email? I read that it could take 30-ish days... the thing is: I'm pregnant, and in 30-ish days, I could give birth at anytime... Hopefully everything will be alright since I need to be with him for this landing interview. Montreal doesn't have a good reputation in terms of fast service... from another forum I'm following (In french tho.)

Other people are from Denmark by the way? I noticed the person starting this subject was from Denmark. Cedeel is also Danish so it could be nice to share our experiences and stuff. :p

lsj2767

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2014
AOR Received.
No AOR
Hi Guys.

I applied for my inland PR back in 2012 and my application was rejected due to my criminal record after local office interview.

I applied for rehabilitation and it was approved in 5 months. - I was lucky.

After approval, I applied for inland PR in Oct 20014 without status and today I got SA & AIP!!

My application was received on Oct 29 in 2014.

Huge bad luck and then good luck twice!!

Oh! I got a letter for finger print for RCMP. Is it a good sign?
I did it already but it was for rehabilitation application in Manila office, not CIC.

Woona

Sep 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
03-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon!
LANDED..........
Soon!
We are from Oct.27th, my husband got his AIM and DM in the same email a few days ago.

I think it is a good sign for your finger prints. They just want to make sure you did not commit any crime in Canada, which is normal.

My husband is (or was) currently with «No legal status» since we've been a bit lost in all this, we did not know you had to send a OWP to get the implicite status. But it's all done now since he got his DM. We are waiting for the landing interview in Montreal.

You were lucky, indeed.

It seems they are treating Sept - Oct fast for some reason, no idea why. I know they got pretty messed up with some Quebec applicant concerning the CSQ. Maybe they wanted to proceed these application to get rid of their mistake? I could not say...

But overall, congratulations. I am happy for you. I just hope that other people that applied before us can me proceed as well. :)

lsj2767

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2014
AOR Received.
No AOR
Woona said:
We are from Oct.27th, my husband got his AIM and DM in the same email a few days ago.

I think it is a good sign for your finger prints. They just want to make sure you did not commit any crime in Canada, which is normal.

My husband is (or was) currently with «No legal status» since we've been a bit lost in all this, we did not know you had to send a OWP to get the implicite status. But it's all done now since he got his DM. We are waiting for the landing interview in Montreal.

You were lucky, indeed.

It seems they are treating Sept - Oct fast for some reason, no idea why. I know they got pretty messed up with some Quebec applicant concerning the CSQ. Maybe they wanted to proceed these application to get rid of their mistake? I could not say...

But overall, congratulations. I am happy for you. I just hope that other people that applied before us can me proceed as well. :)
Thank you.

I didn't send OWP with my PR application because only people who have proper status can get implied status.
- I got AIP. So I can have implied status after I apply for OWP.

Your husband couldn't get the implied status before AIP, regardless of OWP.

But at the end, the most important thing is that your husband got DM.

Contrats!

Cedeel

Sep 3, 2015
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-10-27
AOR Received.
2014-12-03 / 2015-08-11
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
2015-10-20
LANDED..........
2015-10-20
lsj2767 said:
Your husband couldn't get the implied status before AIP, regardless of OWP.
Really? I was on a visitor status extension at the time of the application. Status only lapsed the month after.

lsj2767

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2014
AOR Received.
No AOR
Cedeel said:
Really? I was on a visitor status extension at the time of the application. Status only lapsed the month after.
You were waiting for your visitor extension. You had legal status.
I extended my visitor visa before I applied for the first PR in 2012.
When I called CIC at that time, I was told I had implied status due to the extension application.

I thought her husband lost status like me.

I couldn't restore my status (within 90 days) because I was waiting for my rehabilitation approval letter.

Woona

Sep 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
03-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon!
LANDED..........
Soon!
I understand what you mean now.

But when we sent the forms and everything (Yes, cedeel is my husband haha. No confusion here), his status was expiring 2 weeks after, and we did not sent a OWP with the application because I could afford to pay for his expenses and everything. So in this case, I don't think he had implied status since we did not sent the OWP.

In the other hand, we sent the application before his extension for his touristic visa expired. So... he was still on a legal status when we applied.

Anyways... it does not matter anymore since he got his DM! We were expecting the AIP in February like the delay were showing on the CIC website, and his DM much later, ... but hey. Not going to complain.

I really hope it can gives a smile to other applicant. I'll stay to show my support and my experience, maybe I can help people. That has a good purpose :)

Jamesdavid3

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I checked ECAS again this morning and Selected Decision Made then they added Step 5. ( I guess it is Landing Letter or DM Letter)

1.We received your application for permanent residence on March 4, 2014.
2.We sent you correspondence on June 23, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
3.We sent you medical instructions on June 23, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
4.Medical results have been received.
5.We sent you a letter on September 16, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jamesdavid3 said:
I checked ECAS again this morning and Selected Decision Made then they added Step 5. ( I guess it is Landing Letter or DM Letter)

1.We received your application for permanent residence on March 4, 2014.
2.We sent you correspondence on June 23, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
3.We sent you medical instructions on June 23, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
4.Medical results have been received.
5.We sent you a letter on September 16, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
NOW it looks like you have DM.

Jamesdavid3

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ponga said:
NOW it looks like you have DM.
Yes my Lawyer received the landing letter yesterday.. waiting for the appointment now.

It was sent to him Via Email and was in his JUNK mailbox!

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The

Canada Immigration Centre on the Moon will contact you to arrange an appointment for the

finalization of your permanent resident application.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the amount of $490.00 is required before you can

become a permanent resident in Canada. The Confirmation of Permanent Residence document

will not be issued to you until this payment is made. If you have not already made this payment,

you must submit proof of this payment to this office as soon as possible via e-mail, facsimile or

mail at:...

I have not paid the $490 Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) Does this just have to be done before I come in for the interview (which is taking around 30 days to schedule I have heard?) or do I have to pay it right now to get the COPR document??

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
Well, I finally have some different-than-normal news.

Nothing in ECAS yet, but I got an email saying:

Dear [Captain Morgan]:

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Canada Immigration Centre in [Space Mountain] will contact you to arrange an appointment for the
finalization of your permanent resident application.

IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original
identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre at your appointment. A final
decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If
permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent
resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.
So, this is interview request I guess, or possibly DM...
So I'm guessing I don't get AIP... which is kind of annoying, I'd really like to get healthcare instead of wait till my interview gets scheduled, but at least my application didn't fall off the planet like I had expected.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
GustavesF said:
Well, I finally have some different-than-normal news.

Nothing in ECAS yet, but I got an email saying:

So, this is interview request I guess, or possibly DM...
So I'm guessing I don't get AIP... which is kind of annoying, I'd really like to get healthcare instead of wait till my interview gets scheduled, but at least my application didn't fall off the planet like I had expected.
It appears that your wife has gotten DM. Congrats.