+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GustavesF said:
Well, I finally have some different-than-normal news.

Nothing in ECAS yet, but I got an email saying:

So, this is interview request I guess, or possibly DM...
So I'm guessing I don't get AIP... which is kind of annoying, I'd really like to get healthcare instead of wait till my interview gets scheduled, but at least my application didn't fall off the planet like I had expected.
Congratulations!

I'm really going to miss your colourful commentary regarding CIC...truly. ;)

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jamesdavid3 said:
Yes my Lawyer received the landing letter yesterday.. waiting for the appointment now.

It was sent to him Via Email and was in his JUNK mailbox!

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The

Canada Immigration Centre on the Moon will contact you to arrange an appointment for the

finalization of your permanent resident application.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the amount of $490.00 is required before you can

become a permanent resident in Canada. The Confirmation of Permanent Residence document

will not be issued to you until this payment is made. If you have not already made this payment,

you must submit proof of this payment to this office as soon as possible via e-mail, facsimile or

mail at:...

I have not paid the $490 Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) Does this just have to be done before I come in for the interview (which is taking around 30 days to schedule I have heard?) or do I have to pay it right now to get the COPR document??
You won't get the CoPR until you meet the immigration officer in your face-to-face interview/appointment. You can pay the RPRF then.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
GustavesF said:
Well, I finally have some different-than-normal news.

Nothing in ECAS yet, but I got an email saying:

So, this is interview request I guess, or possibly DM...
So I'm guessing I don't get AIP... which is kind of annoying, I'd really like to get healthcare instead of wait till my interview gets scheduled, but at least my application didn't fall off the planet like I had expected.
Huge congrats for you! :)

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Ponga said:
You won't get the CoPR until you meet the immigration officer in your face-to-face interview/appointment. You can pay the RPRF then.
In my landing interview letter I was advised to pay the fee beforehand as "We no longer process payments in the office."

jamique

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jamesdavid3 said:
Yes my Lawyer received the landing letter yesterday.. waiting for the appointment now.

It was sent to him Via Email and was in his JUNK mailbox!

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The

Canada Immigration Centre on the Moon will contact you to arrange an appointment for the

finalization of your permanent resident application.

Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)

The Right of Permanent Residence Fee in the amount of $490.00 is required before you can

become a permanent resident in Canada. The Confirmation of Permanent Residence document

will not be issued to you until this payment is made. If you have not already made this payment,

you must submit proof of this payment to this office as soon as possible via e-mail, facsimile or

mail at:...

I have not paid the $490 Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) Does this just have to be done before I come in for the interview (which is taking around 30 days to schedule I have heard?) or do I have to pay it right now to get the COPR document??
You should make your payment ASAP if you want to avoid delays. It cannot be made at the time of landing

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
Ponga said:
Congratulations!

I'm really going to miss your colourful commentary regarding CIC...truly. ;)
My commentary should live on, in the hearts of all those currently being victimized by CIC's slothful ways.

...plus I still don't have AIP, what is with that? Seriously, it would have to be me who jumps directly to DM without AIP.

akikan

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
GustavesF said:
My commentary should live on, in the hearts of all those currently being victimized by CIC's slothful ways.

...plus I still don't have AIP, what is with that? Seriously, it would have to be me who jumps directly to DM without AIP.
it doenst make that much difference i got aip in July7 and DM in July 8th....so...

jamique

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GustavesF said:

Actually that letter is AIP and DM all rolled into one. A lot of us have received that same letter. At least all you have to wait for now is your landing letter.

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
jamique said:
Actually that letter is AIP and DM all rolled into one. A lot of us have received that same letter. At least all you have to wait for now is your landing letter.
Unless it says "meets the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence" it's not reasonable that it's omitted.

No magic words no OHIP.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
GustavesF said:
Unless it says "meets the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence" it's not reasonable that it's omitted.

No magic words no OHIP.
That's so stupid (but not so surprising), that you have something more advance, and it's still not enough. Somehow that is even more stupid than what the HIBC is doing.

I you were not sure, you received is the standard decision made, you can find the standard letters here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1exVjDW_qTVuCdi9Fnd5pKlOSA-XJ82Z4JDUZkUtQrE8/edit#heading=h.qlt8xlxeeun7

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
sophieee said:
That's so stupid (but not so surprising), that you have something more advance, and it's still not enough. Somehow that is even more stupid than what the HIBC is doing.

I you were not sure, you received is the standard decision made, you can find the standard letters here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1exVjDW_qTVuCdi9Fnd5pKlOSA-XJ82Z4JDUZkUtQrE8/edit#heading=h.qlt8xlxeeun7
Wow that's an awesome resource (the google docs) is there anything like that for outland?

jamique

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GustavesF said:

No magic words no OHIP.
That's surprising I thought since that letter basically supersedes AIP it would be accepted. I know one person who did in fact receive OHIP with that exact letter but it wasn't without some effort.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
GustavesF said:

No magic words no OHIP.
Actually you can use your DM letter for OHIIP coverage. People have been able to apply for OHIP using a DM letter.

Woona

Sep 5, 2015
Boisbriand, Québec, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
03-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon!
LANDED..........
Soon!
I have to wait for my landing letter from (probably) one of the worst office... Montreal. I heard it could take over a month to receive any communication from them. I guess I will have to be patient a little bit.

As I said before, we're applicant from October 2014 and we got AIP and DM at the same time, like most of people I believe. The thing is: I am giving birth end of October, and 30-ish days from now is almost at the end... so... let's hope I will not give birth around this time, hehe. I guess I can call my office if there is any problem? I mean... I have to be there, but cannot be at two places at the same time. :p

GustavesF

Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-01-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015
screech339 said:
Actually you can use your DM letter for OHIIP coverage. People have been able to apply for OHIP using a DM letter.
Well, I'll be giving that a shot today.

I'm not expecting anything. Health Ontario is decidedly moronic about it's guidelines.