+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
subrun said:
Hi All

Can you please clear me one thing ::

I have not submitted notarized copy of National ID Card. For this issue is there any possibility of rejection ? A bit tensed please advice.

Note :: At NID of Bangladesh there are some text in Bangla. :-\ .

BR//Subrun.
Is that text also in English?

If not it is supposed to be translated in the manner specified in the guide. Hopefully they will ask you for this.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
anawaraj said:
Suppose they accept my application and they forwarded to vo? Can I change my current job? Hope there won't be prob as such?
In fact, you can change anything that is current ;) ;). Only you have to inform VO and send revised forms/documents.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daxu008 said:
For summer internship or contracting/temporary jobs less than 3 months, Do you think it is necessary to get the reference letter? As employers might not keep detailed information about that. Or maybe just provide the offer letter will do? Or just do not mention it? Those work experience will not add any points, nor the responsibility/duties important.
Seniors, please advise. Thanks!
You're required to disclose all employment and activities for the last 10 years, so at the very least it must be mentioned. Leaving any information requested by CIC off the application is always a bad idea. CIC wants the information for its screening purposes, not only to determine whether you meet the pass mark.

The document checklist also specifies that you are supposed to obtain a reference letter from all employers during the past 10 years. If it's not possible for you to get the letter from any of the employers, you should at least explain why you can't obtain the letter and provide any other supporting documents you might have.

Besides, it's always possible to earn points even if you don't think it will.

amanuppal

Star Member
May 20, 2014
viveksharma said:
Last year, many people got delayed because of newly introduced ECA. All such folks, whose ECA/IELTS was done and could not make it must be ready with their application. I think hot NOCs like 2174 and 1112 got filled up well before May 15th..may be on 2nd or 3rd may itself..In fact, applicant of these NOCs whose package reached afterr May 3rd have very slim chance, whatsoever.
i guess it is not true as people with 5th may has already got there CC charged. I dont think that more than 200 or so applications returned last year it could be true if the cap is 300 only but this time cap for IT professional in 2173 2172 2174 is 3000 so it may not fill that quickly but this is my observation only....

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
incanadanow said:
Hi All,

I have applied in NOC 2174 Category, and my application reached on 14th May. I am awaiting for my CC to be charged.
I also have experience of NOC 0112 Category. What do you suggest, Should I apply in this category also??? I have my documents ready.

Regards,
HM
If you meet the minimum requirement of one year of continuous full time work experience in 0112, and you have another original IELTS and ECA you can send in, you should consider it. It's acceptable to apply under multiple NOCs so long as you do so in separate applications. At some point if both are successfully processing, you will be asked to withdraw one of the applications.

Sama_3

Apr 7, 2013
Dears thanks for this great thread,,,

I am aiming to apply under NOC 4011,,
previously I worked as a part time lecturer in 2 universities and I got an experience letter from one of them stating my duties and the period which is 2 years,, but without working hours and without salaries

>> CAN I PRINT OUT THE EMAILS FROM THE COLLEGE WITH MY TEACHING LOAD FOR EACH SEMESTER I TAUGHT??

and the other university is giving me their standard letter of experience which stating that I am university tutor and the list of courses I taught with the period which is 2 and half years...

ALL I NEED JUST to get the minimum experience points,, so if the cic considered 1 year experience I will get the required points

ADVISE me

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
future_canadian said:
What spam have you seen?
Yea..these damn vashikaran mantras!! someone posts them and it is really irritating

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
Sama_3 said:
Dears thanks for this great thread,,,

I am aiming to apply under NOC 4011,,
previously I worked as a part time lecturer in 2 universities and I got an experience letter from one of them stating my duties and the period which is 2 years,, but without working hours and without salaries

>> CAN I PRINT OUT THE EMAILS FROM THE COLLEGE WITH MY TEACHING LOAD FOR EACH SEMESTER I TAUGHT??

and the other university is giving me their standard letter of experience which stating that I am university tutor and the list of courses I taught with the period which is 2 and half years...

ALL I NEED JUST to get the minimum experience points,, so if the cic considered 1 year experience I will get the required points

ADVISE me
AFAIK, CIC counts full time experience and not part time.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jigsaw said:
hi,
i have been preparing my application for FSWP as well (IELTS to be given on 21st june 2014).
had a couple of questions actually.

1 -- me and my wife both are planning to send applications as primary applicants (we are expecting a baby within next 10 days). In such a case should i apply as secondary applicant in her application and my wife as secondary applicant in my application? will that work?

2. -- i am also exploring the possibility of having an LMO filed for myself. in case i get a valid LMO will that help me apply without coming in the cap of 1000 applications for a NOC?

your answers would be of great help.
Congratulations on the baby! Remember you must supply the information about the baby on the relevant forms including supplying birth certificates and etc., and you must apply for a passport for the baby so he/she can get a visa too. If you can't get all the required information/documents/passport by the time you apply, just explain that you will provide updated information/documents when requested by your local visa office.

1. Not only can you each apply as a dependant applicant under the other's applications, you must do so. The forms and instructions state that you must supply all information requested and fill out all forms necessary for all members of your family, even if they are not accompanying you to Canada, so you might as well mark each other down as accompanying. Don't take the risk of marking that your spouse will not accompany you and vice versa, just in case only one application is successful!

2. If you have an offer of permanent employment in Canada and the LMO to go along with it, that would be very helpful. It will get you 15 points under adaptability, you won't have to show proof of funds, and you won't be subject to any cap regardless of NOC. If you can get this you certainly should!

Good luck!

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viveksharma said:
AFAIK, CIC counts full time experience and not part time.
This is absolutely incorrect!

Please guide yourself with this

You can get points for the number of years you have spent in full-time paid work (at least 30 hours per week, or an equal amount of part-time).

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-experience.asp

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
issteven said:
Hi ,

I heard that one applicant can apply for multiple occupations, is that true? the only downside is paying multiple application fees. and these applications are independent . is that right?
Each application must be independent, complete (including an original IELTS and ECA) and paid for separately. You must also meet the minimum requirement of one year of continuous full time experience in each NOC under which you apply. But assuming you can do that, yes you can apply under as many NOCs as you like.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daxu008 said:
"Since you are not claiming point on it,you don't need letter of experience.
Letter of experience is most needed for a job description in which you intend to claim points.
Cheers."
Thank you! But I still have to mention those internship experiences in my forms?
The document checklist asks for a letter from every employer. In practice, it's not important if you aren't claiming points. But you should explain why you can't get the letter and provide some kind of documentation instead.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kollins said:
1.yes......you can be the principal applicant in the first application while she be your supporting spouse.In the second application,she can also be the primary applicant while you become the supporting spouse.
Infact,both of you can apply as primary applicant with multiple NOC provided you are qualified.
If you are gonna included your expected baby jn the applications,you must get his or her 6 passport photographs,international passport and birth certificate ready as soon he or she is born.
If you don't want to include her now,you can update your information after PERS to your local office after they must have given u AOR.

2.It has zero effect.Its only possible if you are applying under phd stream .This way,you will not be subjected to 1000 caps..
Cheers.
Kollins are you sure it has zero effect? A permanent job offer with a LMO is worth 15 points (10 for arranged employment and 5 for adaptability) and also relieves the applicant from the cap. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

The caps do not affect people with a valid job offer.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skynt said:
Hi
I have already applied to novascotia but my file reached nsoi on 03 april 2014 and till i havent heard anything from them.
what should be the answer of column 6(d) ,schedule A back groun declaration question:been refuged refugee status, an immigrant or application to pnp . Yes or No
also in column 6 (e) been refused admission to or orderded to leave. yes or no.
and in last box stating if your answer is yes please provide details.
Should i show that i have applied to ns pnp?
If you have a pending application that isn't a refusal so no need to answer yes to those questions.

(I am assuming you have never been refused on some other application for ordered to leave some other time.)

I don't recall anywhere that you are required to disclose whether you are applying under other programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.