+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skynt said:
Hi
I have already applied to novascotia but my file reached nsoi on 03 april 2014 and till i havent heard anything from them.
what should be the answer of column 6(d) ,schedule A back groun declaration question:been refuged refugee status, an immigrant or application to pnp . Yes or No
also in column 6 (e) been refused admission to or orderded to leave. yes or no.
and in last box stating if your answer is yes please provide details.
Should i show that i have applied to ns pnp?
By the way, what is so attractive about the Nova Scotia PNP? I've read of several applicants on this forum who are applying under that program. Is it very easy to successfully apply under this PNP or something?

PK563

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello seniors
I need your help. I have submitted my file on 12 may and i also have uci from last year app. I submit my file with new passport and my ielts has old passport number and last year they issued me uci on my old ppt. I forget to send old ppt...Will it creat any trouble and my new ppt have old ppt number as well. I am in tension your kind help will be appreciated.

Sama_3

Apr 7, 2013
solomonwise said:
This is absolutely incorrect!

Please guide yourself with this

You can get points for the number of years you have spent in full-time paid work (at least 30 hours per week, or an equal amount of part-time).
yes this true,,, but what if the colleges can not write the number of hours!!! can I attach my teaching load schedules which are emails not formal documents!???

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sverma495 said:
I am a single applicant have to show $11824 as proof of fund.
I have Rs 6,60000 (/55) = $12000 is it fine or i need to show some more ??
There is the danger of the exchange rate moving and your funds becoming insufficient. However I think your local VO will ask you for update proof of funds if that happens. If it was sufficient at the time of application I think you are ok. Just be prepared to show enough at the time the local VO asks for an update.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Guys Alert:

Since CIC has already started to charge CC/DD of FSW14, U are going to receive ur PER email (positive Eligibility Review) soon. This will contain ur application Number and UCI.

U will receive ur PER email from the below CIC email ID :

Centralized-Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca

Above ID may have space, u will need to consider without space.

U can Keep this ID on safe list of ur email account. Since this email sometimes go to Junk/spam older. So also check this folders for ur expected email.....

Praying all of u get this email very soon..... :D :D :D

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wonuola said:
How do I check the number of applications received so far on NOC 1111.
The official update comes only from CIC which has not updated their page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp. You can expect this page to always be 6-8 weeks behind.

You can check the spreadsheet kept by members of this forum, but translating that into how many CIC has actually received, is a lot of guesswork.

aidin444

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a feeling NOC 4011 is gonna reach the cap sooner than others. It's a very broad category.

ashif_kuetcse03

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2014
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2014
LANDED..........
Dreaming...
Re: Question on IELTS score

ziyadok said:
Hi,

my brother recently got his IELTS results and his score is given as below:

Listening : 7.5
Reading : 6.5
writing : 5.5
speaking : 6.5

Overall : 6.5

now since his score in writing is less than 6.0, would he need to re appear for the IELTS exam or would CIC accept his overall score 6.5? Your valuable advise would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Ziyad.
Hi Ziyad,
Sorry to say but yes he needs to sit for another IELTS exam as the minimum score needed for each band is 6.0 which equals to CLB level 7.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Re: Question on IELTS score

ashif_kuetcse03 said:
Hi Ziyad,
Sorry to say but yes he needs to sit for another IELTS exam as the minimum score needed for each band is 6.0 which equals to CLB level 7.

Brother, I have sent u a Personal message....

dreamsite

May 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anybody please ans.... ??? ???

dreamsite said:
Respected Members,

I want to apply as an Electrical Engineer (2133). I have total two yr exp on 2133. But First yr work exp is during my Undergrad's last year (worked on night shift).

Will that be problem a for total work exp calculation working as an engineer without completion of that degree?.

I need the point for 2 yrs. Is there any body who have shown work exp during their undergrad?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anawaraj said:
Is There any difference in using DD vs CC in paying application? Will they consider an application within cap n then only go for encashing cc or Dd...what is the process?
1. If the cap has been reached they will not even attempt to evaluate your application and cash your DD/charge your CC.
2. If you are within the cap they will evaluate your application for basic completeness and eligibility.
3. If your application is complete and you appear eligible, they will attempt to cash your DD or charge your CC.
4. If it is successful, your application will be forwarded to your local visa office and the remaining cap space will be reduced by 1.

The difference between CC and DD is that a DD once issued is virtually 100% certain to be cashed successfully. There are any number of reasons a CC might not be charged successfully. A simple error by you in filling out the form, a mistake by your credit card company that thinks the transaction is fraud, a block on overseas transactions, reaching your credit limit, issuance of new card due to loss or theft, etc. There are lots of reasons a CC transaction might not be successful. They usually try a few times, but if they can't get your card to charge, your application is guaranteed to be returned without further evaluation. That is why I recommend a DD.

The one advantage of a CC is you know when your transaction has been processed, whereas it is difficult or impossible to know this for a DD.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sonal Ahuja said:
Hi,

I am new here, I would like to know whether the occupation assistant accountant is there in the noc list.
N I apply for 1212 code
Look at the list of duties on the NOC web site and see if the duties of your job experience match at least half (preferably more) of the duties described in the NOC. Since you are considering 1212 here is the link: http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Profile.aspx?val=1&val1=1212.

Your job title is irrelevant, so long as you match the duties described under the NOC. And remember you can use experience from any time in the past 10 years. So if you have some prior experience that is a better match for some other NOC you can use it. You only need a minimum of one year of continuous full time experience in the NOC under which you are applying to be eligible, and you can get points for any work in the past 10 years at skill type 0 or skill level A or B. It doesn't have to be your current job.

Good luck!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ricky3296 said:
Does CIC consider Provident Fund and mutual funds as settlement fund.
Mutual funds: yes, so long as you can quickly convert them to cash (i.e. they trade on public markets and you aren't restricted from selling them).

Provident fund: can you withdraw it and convert it to cash whenever you want? If yes, it is settlement funds. If no, it's not settlement funds. If you can withdraw part of it whenever you want and part of it is restricted, then the portion that can be withdrawn whenever you want could be used as settlement funds, and the remainder cannot.

dhanu 786

May 28, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014[CC Charged]
Nomination.....
07-08-2014 [PER MAIL]
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
02-09-2014
Med's Request
04-09-2014
Med's Done....
19-09-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-01-2015
@seniors
I am frm india n got all of my xerox attested by mbbs doctor.he has written ..verified true copy of original and seen wth his name signature n seal with reg no. N date.is that okay for notarized copies??

Century said its ok but kbcanada said its not okay. :'(

Century said:
Hey, attestation is not mandatory. Doing attestation by doctor will not invalidat the copies. There is zero chance for rejection for this reason.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alinaemigrare said:
Hello
I recorded my data in spread sheet.
I submitted the WES report but forgot to attach copies after diploma and master degrees...
I applied for NOC 1111.
Is this a big issue?
Should I send a new envelope with copies? ...
Thank you
Copies of your degrees are required documents. Nobody knows for sure how CIC will handle it. They may ask you for those documents later on. Hopefully that is what they will do.

You can try to send a new envelope with anything you missed but CIC has a spotty record of being able to match up newly sent envelopes with already received applications. Do you have a UCI? If so you are more likely to be successful doing this. Otherwise, you have nothing to lose by trying, but nobody knows if you will be successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.