+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

namwbysbd

May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-08-2014
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
25-09-2014
Passport Req..
09-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2015
Re: My "food for thought" to seniors

solomonwise said:
I'd tell you this....Towards ensuring success in EXPRESS ENTRY to be introduced in January 2015,the CIC is introducing a seamless,real time application process and the 25,500 application will be put through the system to test the efficiency or otherwise of the system. You can attest to the this fact judging by the rate of processing of May 1st to 5th 2014 application. This is unprecedented in the history of the CIC. This is to tell you this system is already working at the CIC CIO (Which is the test ground for the new system) and I strongly suspect such system is being test run in NDVO and LVO. The question is when will this same seamless,real time application process be put in place in all the CIC VOs worldwide.

So many people will be in for the rude shock regarding the processing time that will be so short that it might catch people who are "investing" their POF in business ventures.

Watch out for the month of June 2014, the same system might be introduced in those seemingly "slow" VOs worldwide.
I agree with you . So, same I said: I believe that the future will be better and the new candidates at FSWP 2014 will be more lucky than others

CIO would like to pass more applications at lesser time

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Sverma495 said:
Thanks a lot century, i read it 2 times but the thing is it says if 00 is there it is senior management occpation but if single digit as in my case 0113 ... Its not senior then !!
Hey, I am not discouraging you to apply. If it has only single digit O, than it is Management Occupation. The point is a staff is not expected to be start with management occupation (top hierarchy of his division/unit) -VO might feel doubt authencity of the claim. However, there is alway exception.

Usual hierarchy is Skill Level C then skill level B then skill level A and then Skill level O. But some can skip some levels and in exceptional cases, direcly start with skill level O.

Mamousa

Star Member
May 21, 2013
namwbysbd said:
1- only Bachelor certificate
2- no, I didn't submit.. only translated copy with certified true copy
3- I submitted original birth certificate with translation .. It is so easy to get more than one copy of birth certificate within few minutes
I know that you can have copies of birth certificate easily, however the Health Ministry offers it in English.
It seems that you have just translated the Arabic one at a translator.

Speaking of translation, Did you certify the translated documents from the CAN embassy as they have no authorized translators in egypt

namwbysbd

May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-08-2014
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
25-09-2014
Passport Req..
09-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2015
Mamousa said:
I know that you can have copies of birth certificate easily, however the Health Ministry offers it in English.
It seems that you have just translated the Arabic one at a translator.

Speaking of translation, Did you certify the translated documents from the CAN embassy as they have no authorized translators in egypt
no need... Canada embassy is not authorized to do that as I know... also , I hope any senior to confirm that ...

Mamousa

Star Member
May 21, 2013
namwbysbd said:
no need... Canada embassy is not authorized to do that as I know... also , I hope any senior to confirm that ...
I see, I hope you won't mind if I send you a private message in case I have more Egyptian specific Qs.

Thanks

Good luck

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
robsmann said:
This is with reference to my Immigration application under the Federal Skilled Worker program (NOC 2171) dated 24-May-2014. My app got delivered on 28th May 2014. Along with my aforesaid Immigration application, I had included Fee Payment Form for payment of CAD 1,100 towards application for Permanent Residence. My credit card details that were entered in the aforesaid fee payment form have been compromised and hence, Bank of America has blocked my credit card.

What should I do in this situation? Please advise.

I already tried to contact Bank of America and they said that they cannot do anything as there was a compromise in credit card information & hence it had to be blocked and the payment will not go through if CIC tries it. I tried to give them various options like: keep an exact amount of CAD 1,100 open or keep the CIC merchant open but to no avail.

Please guide me in this situation what should I do!! An early response would be highly appreciated
Exhibit A for why DD should be used.

robsmann, you can try to get a DD (or a new payment form with your new CC number) and send it in separately with a note explaining the situation and specifying very carefully your name, DOB and passport number, and especially your UCI if you have one. If this is your first ever application to CIC and you don't have a UCI, it may be hard for them to match up the new envelope with your previous application. When people forget forms or whatnot and send them in separately, the results have been very mixed. But you can always send it and hope.

For your sake I hope this works, because if CIC cannot obtain payment it is a guaranteed return of application.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kanikachowdhry said:
Hi Fellows,

I received my WES report and its enclosed in an envelope. My question is if I need to send the enclosed envelope (as received by WES) to CIC or can I open the envelope
Thanks,
Kanika
You can open it and you should because normally they send 2 originals. You only need to send 1 original with your application, so keep the other one. You may need it for something.

anawaraj

Star Member
May 21, 2014
kathmandu
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
sent while applying
Nomination.....
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not recieved, straight PER
IELTS Request
submitted with docs
File Transfer...
21st nov 2014.
Med's Request
24th nov 2014
Med's Done....
14th dec 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28th feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26th March 2015
Suppose they accept my application and they forwarded to vo? Can I change my current job? Hope there won't be prob as such?

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
Re: Question on IELTS score

ziyadok said:
Hi,

my brother recently got his IELTS results and his score is given as below:

Listening : 7.5
Reading : 6.5
writing : 5.5
speaking : 6.5

Overall : 6.5

now since his score in writing is less than 6.0, would he need to re appear for the IELTS exam or would CIC accept his overall score 6.5? Your valuable advise would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Ziyad.

Go for re check

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
kewlCanada said:
@ Mushfiq_1987
Yes Mushfiq_1987, you are correct ..

You can just check by the fact that people have sent application on 28th April itself and there were hundreds of people last time who couldn't apply or their application reached when cap was already filled , some of them even didn't care and have knowledge that forms might change on 1st May 2014 ..but they were lucky enough.. this time forms were not changed by CIC this time , so luck worked for them.. last time I remember username with Marta's application returned back due to this and many are still silent. So lets pray for the best and I doubt any chances for such NOCs after 15th May have any chance..
this forum especially for hot NOCs like 2174, 1122, 1112 , reflect no more than around 5% of global applications for FSW2014 , As of now 31st May people of hot NOCs experience should wait for Express Entry in 2015 and not waste time and money.
Last year, many people got delayed because of newly introduced ECA. All such folks, whose ECA/IELTS was done and could not make it must be ready with their application. I think hot NOCs like 2174 and 1112 got filled up well before May 15th..may be on 2nd or 3rd may itself..In fact, applicant of these NOCs whose package reached afterr May 3rd have very slim chance, whatsoever.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
felixtae said:
I wonder if I should wait until notification from CIC before I apply for police clearances. I submitted my application on 11 May, though was, told the chance of getting into quota is slim. I need police clearances from Hong Kong, Korea, Singapore, UAE, USA, Japan and Taiwan. I can only get my USA police clearance at the end of July. Would be too late? Thanks.
Not at all. You can supply PCCs after the local VO contacts you. However I think it's a good idea to begin applying for them now because some of them take several weeks and your local VO may reach out to you about 8-12 weeks from now. If you wait until you hear from them your application may take longer just because you have to wait for police clearances.

In some cases though you may have to wait. Hong Kong in particular will not issue a police clearance until you can show them a request from the visa office.

Who told you that an application date of 11th May would give you only a slim chance of reaching the quota? I am willing to bet no cap is filled by May 11.

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
yup ..that what I am fearing too :'( but 5th May is already going on, 3rd may was Sunday so .. may be till 10th May it could be over for such NOCs

viveksharma said:
Last year, many people got delayed because of newly introduced ECA. All such folks, whose ECA/IELTS was done and could not make it must be ready with their application. I think hot NOCs like 2174 and 1112 got filled up well before May 15th..may be on 2nd or 3rd may itself..In fact, applicant of these NOCs whose package reached afterr May 3rd have very slim chance, whatsoever.

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viveksharma said:
Don't cause any fear and raise unnecessary panic. You don;t work in CIC CIO to dislodge applications received after May 3rd,2014.

Applicants have so much of a chance beyond May 30th 2014. So many people sent applications with a lot of errors besides nobody expected that CIC will ever start FSWP before the introduction of EXPRESS ENTRY in 2015.

A whole lot of people still have a whole lot of chances in 2174 and 1112 beyond May 3rd 2014 please!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sagarsa said:
Can anyone please help on above?
I've answered and so did someone else I think... read the pages that have piled up since you last read the forum. ;D

The answer is that you can get credit for any experience that is at skill type 0 or skill level A or B regardless of NOC. So if you have 6+ years of experience you will get the full number of points, provided that you can demonstrate that you have the experience via the necessary employer reference letters or other supporting documents.

HOWEVER, you are required to have a minimum of one year of continuous full time experience in the eligible NOC category under which you are applying.

Status
Not open for further replies.