+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
@ Mushfiq_1987
Yes Mushfiq_1987, you are correct ..

You can just check by the fact that people have sent application on 28th April itself and there were hundreds of people last time who couldn't apply or their application reached when cap was already filled , some of them even didn't care and have knowledge that forms might change on 1st May 2014 ..but they were lucky enough.. this time forms were not changed by CIC this time , so luck worked for them.. last time I remember username with Marta's application returned back due to this and many are still silent. So lets pray for the best and I doubt any chances for such NOCs after 15th May have any chance..
this forum especially for hot NOCs like 2174, 1122, 1112 , reflect no more than around 5% of global applications for FSW2014 , As of now 31st May people of hot NOCs experience should wait for Express Entry in 2015 and not waste time and money.

Mushfiq_1987 said:
When I see the 2014 spreadsheet, it makes me feel relieved. But then again, I don't think this forum represents more than 10% of the total worldwide applicants. And half of them are not even bothered to put their app status in the spreadsheet.

Anyway, 37 apps has filled for 2281 as per the spreadsheet. My guess is that worldwide 500+ already? What do you guys think?

I am planning to apply on first week of July. Please brothers & sisters, keep me in your prayers.

Mamousa

Star Member
May 21, 2013
namwbysbd said:
I am with u at the same boat ;D... I have the same situation, my experiences matches more than one noc. last I have submitted for one Noc and this year for another one.. don't worry
I may feel better if you tell me that your CC has been charged ;)
Are you really egyptian as your member icon suggests, if so pl let me know as I have some egyptian specific Qs

shaarav

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER received 17-10-2014
Hi Seniors,

I'm Planning to apply under NOC 2132, done with IELTS, ECA, expected to receive the two reports by the end of next week. Need info. on funds...
Me and my wife have 5 LKS as PF, If that becomes a valid fund it would help me to file the application early....Pls confirm on this...
Thanks & Regards

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
What I meant that NOC code that started with "0" is for seniors or who got around at least 3 years job experiences. For example people can start his career with NOC 1111 or NOC1112; however, NOC0111 can apply 1111 or 1112. Then he eventually move into "0" categories like 0111 (Financial Managers). So, anybody who got 1 or 2 years of job experiences might not be suitable for this position.
Bro i have 2 years of experience and applying for 0113 purchasing manager, it means it is tough for me ?? Anywhere mentioned ??????

So i should not apply ? It wont be considered ??

namwbysbd

May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-08-2014
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
25-09-2014
Passport Req..
09-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2015
Re: My "food for thought" to seniors

I have an important question might no body give attention to it :D

Why CIO increased the cap from 5000 at FSWP 2013 to 25000 at FSWP 2014??? I think They would more and more immigrates but they had a huge backlog applications from past years therefore, I think they will not look for small errors at applications which will not affect on their system. Just I would like everybody to be more relax and confident

namwbysbd

May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-08-2014
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
25-09-2014
Passport Req..
09-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2015
Mamousa said:
I may feel better if you tell me that your CC has been charged ;)
Are you really Egyptian as your member icon suggests, if so pl let me know as I have some Egyptian specific Qs
Yes, I am egyptian

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey century i found on hrsdc the following

This table explains the structure of the NOC
NOC Code NOC Labels
0 Management occupations
00 Senior management occupations
001 Legislators and senior management
0011 Legislators
0012 Senior government managers and officials
0013 Senior managers - financial, communications and other business services
0014 Senior managers - health, education, social and community services and membership organizations
0015 Senior managers - trade, broadcasting and other services, n.e.c.
0016 Senior managers - construction, transportation, production and utilities

So brother i am applying for noc 0113, it is not senior........ Righttttttttt ??

arundasp

May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
07-12-2014
Med's Request
20-02-2015
Med's Done....
28-02-2015 3rd line updated on March 10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by August.
Hi,

For Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) & Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669), both primary applicant and spouse should fill separate forms while submitting?

Thanks
Arun

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Sverma495 said:
Bro i have 2 years of experience and applying for 0113 purchasing manager, it means it is tough for me ?? Anywhere mentioned ??????

So i should not apply ? It wont be considered ??
No, nowhere written about the direction but it is simply my opinion. However, you may like to read the below para. Lastly, you certainly can apply and test your luck.

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Tutorial.aspx#10

Management Occupations

Management occupations classified as Skill Type 0, span all other Skill Types from 1 through 9 of the classification structure, and are found in all areas of the labour market. All NOC codes that begin with a zero represent management occupations. When the second digit is also zero, this represents "senior" management occupations. To identify all other management occupations, the second digit (1 through 9) corresponds to management within each Skill Type.

To illustrate this concept let us look at the following:

Management occupations in sales and services begin with 06. The 0 indicates that it is a management level occupation and the 6 indicates that the occupation falls under the Sales and Service Skill Type.
Now consider an NOC code that has a zero as its first and second digit. Similar to the example above, we know that this occupation is a management occupation because it begins with zero. We also know that the second digit for management occupations may reflect the Skill Type. However, because there is no Skill Type 0, we can conclude that this is a senior management occupation.

Management occupations are at the top of all organizational hierarchies. These occupations are characterized by high levels of responsibility and are also included in Skill Level A.

arundasp

May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
07-12-2014
Med's Request
20-02-2015
Med's Done....
28-02-2015 3rd line updated on March 10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by August.
Dear Seniors,

According to your experience how fast 2173 cap will be filled ? Yet to send documents for ECA, waiting for attested trascripts from university ? What would be the chance if I can send application by June 30 th ?

Thanks
Arun

Mamousa

Star Member
May 21, 2013
namwbysbd said:
Yes, I am egyptian
Did you submit a copy of Secondary certificates or just the University ones?
I don't know if you are single or not, but do single people needs to submit a Family Register as well?
Finally, for Birth Certificate, Family Register (documents which are translated by Governmental organizations), for me they are like originals
So did you submit a copy of them because I remember that CAN embassy in Cairo told me last year that they will not certify copies for a birth Certificate
as it is a certified true cope of the original arabic one as stated by the Health Ministry on the Certificate.

Thanks in advance

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: My "food for thought" to seniors

namwbysbd said:
I have an important question might no body give attention to it :D

Why CIO increased the cap from 5000 at FSWP 2013 to 25000 at FSWP 2014??? I think They would more and more immigrates but they had a huge backlog applications from past years therefore, I think they will not look for small errors at applications which will not affect on their system. Just I would like everybody to be more relax and confident
I'd tell you this....Towards ensuring success in EXPRESS ENTRY to be introduced in January 2015,the CIC is introducing a seamless,real time application process and the 25,500 application will be put through the system to test the efficiency or otherwise of the system. You can attest to the this fact judging by the rate of processing of May 1st to 5th 2014 application. This is unprecedented in the history of the CIC. This is to tell you this system is already working at the CIC CIO (Which is the test ground for the new system) and I strongly suspect such system is being test run in NDVO and LVO. The question is when will this same seamless,real time application process be put in place in all the CIC VOs worldwide.

So many people will be in for the rude shock regarding the processing time that will be so short that it might catch people who are "investing" their POF in business ventures.

Watch out for the month of June 2014, the same system might be introduced in those seemingly "slow" VOs worldwide.

wanderer24x7

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Yes kollins you are absolutely right, my friend's son was admitted to hospital till April 25 and was advised to take rest till another 15-20 days, how can my friend take out his pre-mature baby for issuance of his passport(in India it will take at least 2-3 hours queue time even for infants), his son had a breathing problem and was oxygen many a times, wockhardt hospital can give all the required documents including hospitalization and health reports.

As premature babies should not be taken outside hospital/home until they are perfectly fit, which takes at least 6 to 7 weeks.

Will it work on health grounds?

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
No, nowhere written about the direction but it is simply my opinion. However, you may like to read the below para. Lastly, you certainly can apply and test your luck.

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Tutorial.aspx#10

Management Occupations

Management occupations classified as Skill Type 0, span all other Skill Types from 1 through 9 of the classification structure, and are found in all areas of the labour market. All NOC codes that begin with a zero represent management occupations. When the second digit is also zero, this represents "senior" management occupations. To identify all other management occupations, the second digit (1 through 9) corresponds to management within each Skill Type.

To illustrate this concept let us look at the following:

Management occupations in sales and services begin with 06. The 0 indicates that it is a management level occupation and the 6 indicates that the occupation falls under the Sales and Service Skill Type.
Now consider an NOC code that has a zero as its first and second digit. Similar to the example above, we know that this occupation is a management occupation because it begins with zero. We also know that the second digit for management occupations may reflect the Skill Type. However, because there is no Skill Type 0, we can conclude that this is a senior management occupation.

Management occupations are at the top of all organizational hierarchies. These occupations are characterized by high levels of responsibility and are also included in Skill Level A.
Thanks a lot century, i read it 2 times but the thing is it says if 00 is there it is senior management occpation but if single digit as in my case 0113 ... Its not senior then !!

namwbysbd

May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-08-2014
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
25-09-2014
Passport Req..
09-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2015
Mamousa said:
Did you submit a copy of Secondary certificates or just the University ones?
I don't know if you are single or not, but do single people needs to submit a Family Register as well?
Finally, for Birth Certificate, Family Register (documents which are translated by Governmental organizations), for me they are like originals
So did you submit a copy of them because I remember that CAN embassy in Cairo told me last year that they will not certify copies for a birth Certificate
as it is a certified true cope of the original arabic one as stated by the Health Ministry on the Certificate.

Thanks in advance
1- only Bachelor certificate
2- no, I didn't submit.. only translated copy with certified true copy
3- I submitted original birth certificate with translation .. It is so easy to get more than one copy of birth certificate within few minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.