+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
incanadanow said:
Thanks ..
I have original ECA report and IELTS original which I have given in May 2013, but the score is
L-7.0
S-7.0
R-7.0
W-5.5
Band Score - 6.5

Will it be ok to apply with this score??
No you don't meet the minimum. You can take it again, or someone on here suggested trying to appeal your result for the writing section and see if they will give you half a point more. I don't know the process for this or whether it's likely to be successful but you can contact them to find out how to do it. Even if you do it I suggest at least signing up for the IELTS again in case you do need to re-take it.

agrineer

Star Member
Mar 29, 2014
kollins said:
This is not necessary......
The CIC officers are intelligent enough to deal with your application package in its entriety before proceeding to another applicant.
Trust me.....they are intelligent enough to finish the process on yours before moving to another applicant.
Even if you put it,its not what makes it work.
Cheers.
Hi
I need help in preparing the DD, I am based out of India
It would be for 2 Adults and one child (7.5 years) = 550+550+150 = CAD $1250
Will it be called as international Draft and do I have to specify the currency in which I require ?Any bank which is best in these cases ?
Second - Where would it be payable ?
Third - I believe it is in favor of Receiver general of Canada

Please suggest

Thanks

ziafsw

May 5, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGVO)
NOC Code......
1111 (Financial auditors and accountants)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with app (27-08-2015 requested outing photos with spouse. 24-09-2016 requested to Complete the spousal Questionaire (IMM5490E))
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
30-09-2014 (27-08-2015 Return PP & COPR with spouse's documents to add in my app)
Med's Request
12-12-2014 (04-02-2016; Second MR after adding spouse)
Med's Done....
05-01-2015 (23-02-2016; done MR with spouse)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-2014 (14-03-2016; PPR with Spouse)
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2015 (Issued Again with Spouse 04-04-2016)
LANDED..........
21 November 2016
ashif bhai, u really doing good. +1 for ur effort

ashif_eee said:
Guys Alert:

Since CIC has already started to charge CC/DD of FSW14, U are going to receive ur PER email (positive Eligibility Review) soon. This will contain ur application Number and UCI.

U will receive ur PER email from the below CIC email ID :

Centralized-Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca

Above ID may have space, u will need to consider without space.

U can Keep this ID on safe list of ur email account. Since this email sometimes go to Junk/spam older. So also check this folders for ur expected email.....

Praying all of u get this email very soon..... :D :D :D

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Number of years experience

Mr and mrs S said:
Hi seniors. My husband applied as principal applicant last 2011 under NOC 1122 unfortunately the cap was reached so fast and our application was returned with an assigned UCI number . Since 2004, my husband has been handling HUman resources up to present day too . However , during the 2011 application he filed, he did not indicate his Human rsources function , thinking that there was no demand for this NOC anyway and he was performing dual functions at that time ( operations and human resources ) He wants to file his application this month under Human resources manager experience but wants to put his experience since 2004-present. Will that be in conflict with the application he filed 2011 where he indicated 1122 NOC and did not mention his Human resources job way back 2004 ? Will he be eligible for 2004 - present in terms of work experience. Or just 2011- present ? Need to maximize eligibility points . Pls advise .
You can get points for any experience in the past 10 years that fits into skill type 0 or skill level A or B even if it is not in the NOC under which you are applying. So it sounds like he can get the maximum 15 points for 6 years of experience.

There should be no problem applying under a different NOC this time. Just be complete and accurate with all job descriptions and reference letters.

In fact he can consider applying under more than one NOC so long as he meets the requirements of both. But this requires separate applications, all of which must be complete (including original IELTS and ECA, signed forms, photos, and fee payment). There is no harm in applying under more than one NOC. If both applications are processing successfully, at some point you will be asked to withdraw one of the applications. However the applications should not contradict one another.

If you already have a UCI number you must include it on all new applications.

Pepeflakes

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
PER-Oct-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
Feb 2015
Med's Done....
Mar 2015, 3rd line on Mar 2015
LANDED..........
summer 2015 :)
Yash Khatri said:
Dear All,

I am planning to apply under the FSW category for Canadian immigration. I have already given my IELTS academic module and achieved scores of S-7, L-7, R-8, W-7. However, I read that one needs to take General training for the FSW program. Also, as i believe that Academic is more difficult than general training, therefore kindly advise if my academic training scores would be accepted for the FSW program.

Further, I am a CA from India and have a BCOM degree from Mumbai University. Therefore, kindly confirm if I can get my education assessment done from WES?

Thank you for your help.
Regards,
Yash
Nope, only general module test

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ziafsw said:
ashif bhai, u really doing good. +1 for ur effort
Thanks Buddddyyyyy... :-* :-* :-*

Althouh have not rcvd that +1 yet... :p :p

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patelbhavik said:
No dear Employment reference letter must be in original and other documents e.g. appointment letter, promotion letter, increment letter are true copied photo copy required.

check the document checklist for the same.
The document checklist explicitly states COPIES.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emerald89 said:
Dear Seniors,

Is there any issue if the passport number is different at the time of submission and when the CIO reviewed the original document. My passport will be due for renewal in March 2015 and I will be given new passport number.

Can I proceed to apply with my current passport? What is the process to update my new passport number when it is ready?
No problem. You can update the local VO after your file has been transferred.

camj

Jan 24, 2014
Hi,

Thanks for creating the thread. I checked the spreadsheet and could not find my name. I sent my application on 9th May from India, and it was delivered on 14th. I have applied under fsw category 0121. Please let me know why the same is not appearing in the sheet.

Regards,
camj

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skynt said:
hi
i had applied to usa visitor visa in 2012 along with my father, mother and sister... but i was refused. and my old passport contains page showing 'deleted'....
After marriage, i had taken a new passport and it contains no previous information...
So what should I specify in question 6 e). Schedule A Background declaration

Have you ever been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, canada or any other country?

please help me.....
Do you know why you were denied?

I think it depends on the definition of "refused admission to." Being denied a visa is different from being refused admission (which happens at the airport/border crossing). I'm not completely sure what they're asking for here.

Still, this is the kind of thing that if you say no and CIC finds out about it, they could think you were misrepresenting. I would err on the side of caution and disclose.

Alternatively, you may want to consult a lawyer (not a consultant) for clarification.

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]✓[/b][/color]
viveksharma said:
Yea..these damn vashikaran mantras!! someone posts them and it is really irritating
I had come across those. Every post has a Report to Moderator link. Click those and it will be taken care of.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siamu said:
Where does it say there's a Business Degree requirement for 1123? I haven't seen that written anywhere.
The educational requirements listed under the NOC description aren't relevant to this process anyway. Only the job duties matter.

The only professions where CIC pays attention to the educational requirements are those for which a particular degree is required to enter the profession, such as medicine or law.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kbCanada said:
I m frm india n got all of my xerox attested by mbbs doctor.
he has written ..verified true copy of original and seen wth his name signature n seal with reg no. N date.

is thay okay??
Their are good chances that CIC rejects your docs since it is no where mentioned that you can get it attested through mbbs doctor.

As per cic procedure, it is better if you get everything attested through public notary. In India, it is quiet easy & cheap to get docs attested. SO better get it attested through public notary.
On the other hand, so long as the documents are in English there is no need for any certification at all. So it may not matter.

I agree it is very odd to ask a doctor to certify documents.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siamu said:
Delivery to Sydney takes SO DAMN LONG!

I tried FedEx from Boston, US and they said it'll take 4 days. UPS said 3 days, but in the evening. WTF?

Anyone wanna share how long it took to deliver from their city?
You can see this information from everyone on the spreadsheet.

Just about everyone not in Canada took at least 3 days. Mine took 4 days from Hong Kong.

Status
Not open for further replies.