+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
camj said:
Hi,

Thanks for creating the thread. I checked the spreadsheet and could not find my name. I sent my application on 9th May from India, and it was delivered on 14th. I have applied under fsw category 0121. Please let me know why the same is not appearing in the sheet.

Regards,
camj
Welcome brother,

Please add ur details on the spreadsheet by the below link...:)

http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wanderer24x7 said:
Ashifbhai and senior members,

I have some important queries related to my friend who has posted his application on 5th May 2014 and his application was received by CIC on 9th May 2014:

My friend had sent DD of CAD 1100 for me and my wife and his son was born on 24th March 2014 but his son was admitted to hospital for more than a month because it was a pre-mature delivery and my friend was able to get his sons's birth certificate only in the month of May around 15th May, suppose he gets PER in next 2 weeks provided his DD is en-cashed.

What should my friend do to include his son in his application after PER, shall he send additional CAD 150 along with new forms filled(which forms do he need to submit)?
Also, can he resubmit the revised proof of funds with more investments as Fixed Deposit?

His VO is New Delhi and which forms do he need to include for adding his son's name in my application?

My friend did not had any intention to hide any information about his son's birth from CIC but due to emergency circumstances at the time of filing application he did not mention his son's name(naming ceremony was on 8th May 2014), only after naming ceremony he got the Birth certificate for his son from Municipal Corporation. Will NDVO will consider his situation and include his son's name in his application after PER?

Thanks in advance.
Your friend is ok but he was required to fill out all known information in the forms and pay the required fee at the time of application. Even if the baby didn't have a name the generic form, family info form, etc should have been filled in and if necessary an explanation added that the baby is newly born and doesn't even have a name yet.

As it stands, your friend needs to wait for the local VO to contact him about the application. At that time he needs to inform the local VO that a baby has been born, and the VO will inform him what information and documents are required. It is not a problem to add a new child at this stage but it may result in the application processing taking a little longer than it otherwise would.

PK563

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please help
Hello seniors
I need your help. I have submitted my file on 12 may and i also have uci from last year app. I submit my file with new passport and my ielts has old passport number and last year they issued me uci on my old ppt. I forget to send old ppt...Will it creat any trouble and my new ppt have old ppt number as well. I am in tension your kind help will be appreciated.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
PK563 said:
please help
Hello seniors
I need your help. I have submitted my file on 12 may and i also have uci from last year app. I submit my file with new passport and my ielts has old passport number and last year they issued me uci on my old ppt. I forget to send old ppt...Will it creat any trouble and my new ppt have old ppt number as well. I am in tension your kind help will be appreciated.

Dear Brother,

U are absolutely safe brother....And its a good thing that u have not submitted ur Old PP copy...it may confuse the Visa officer....

Its a very common issue that ppl have different PP number on their IELTS...Visa officer will seek that old PP number on ur newer PP (I m sure ur New PP should hold that number...:) )....

So stay relax and Cool... 8) 8)

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PK563 said:
please help
Hello seniors
no

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
Yes, I think you should do it.Once your file reached VO, revise her form and send it to them along with a covering letter that inadvertantly it was not mentioned.
I agree. Even though it should have been mentioned initially they will appreciate you coming forward with it later on, it will show you are conscientious. Probably not a problem.

ZN908

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Nomination.....
04-11-2013 (PER)
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2014
LANDED..........
25-12-2014
PK563 said:
please help
Hello seniors
you have to attach a letter of explanation with ielts result.. but no problem send explanation letter with old copy of passport with reference to ur UCI No.. Gud luck

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
PK563 said:
please help
Hello seniors
You must have given issued date and expiry date of new passport. They can certainly understand you have changed it after you have completed IELTS. Changing of passport could not invalidate or reduce authencity of IELTS report. There will be no issue for this.

Chandrakanth

May 21, 2014
Hi Seniors and one and all.

Can any one please tell me if previous student visa rejection would cause any problem once our file gets selected and will there be any rejection even after our files gets in cap..worried :( :(. i forgot to mention my student visa rejection in application form which i will do once my file gets in cap as if now i am helpless as my application has been already reached. guidance needed over here, how to contact or approach cic to tell them about information which i forgot to mention.

Please kindly guide

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yash Khatri said:
Dear All,

I am planning to apply under the FSW category for Canadian immigration. I have already given my IELTS academic module and achieved scores of S-7, L-7, R-8, W-7. However, I read that one needs to take General training for the FSW program. Also, as i believe that Academic is more difficult than general training, therefore kindly advise if my academic training scores would be accepted for the FSW program.

Further, I am a CA from India and have a BCOM degree from Mumbai University. Therefore, kindly confirm if I can get my education assessment done from WES?

Thank you for your help.
Regards,
Yash
The IELTS must be general training. You need to take the general training ASAP.

Not sure about WES, Indian applicants may be able to help you there.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sakhiya.gautam said:
I have a general query for FSW.. Is there any chances to apply online for FSW and get the tocken number before we send the documents..?

Is it possible to apply online before getting IELTS score and ECA report..?
No online application. Your application must include originals of your IELTS and ECA otherwise it will be returned as incomplete without being evaluated.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Chandrakanth said:

Can any one please tell me if previous student visa rejection would cause any problem once our file gets selected and will there be any rejection even after our files gets in cap..worried :( :(. i forgot to mention my student visa rejection in application form which i will do once my file gets in cap as if now i am helpless as my application has been already reached. guidance needed over here, how to contact or approach cic to tell them about information which i forgot to mention.

Please kindly guide
Brother,

Atleast CIC will ignore this issue...

I have observed once case closely, whom have the same scenario.....He forgotten to mention the rejection...

And he got his PER without any prb....Now he is waiting for his Medical.....

So stay clam.... 8) 8)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anawaraj said:
Will there be any difference in applying using DD or CC? Will Cc fellows benefit in terms of occupying seat? Seniors PLZ respond
There are differences as many people have discussed. DD is safter than CC to ensure that CIC can properly charge you.

But there is no difference in terms of getting into the cap or not. It's first come, first served, provided your payment goes through what matters is the date of arrival at CIO.

ZN908

Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Nomination.....
04-11-2013 (PER)
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2014
LANDED..........
25-12-2014
Chandrakanth said:

Please kindly guide
If u have old UCI number then explain your situation otherwise it may be treated as misrepresentation..

Status
Not open for further replies.