+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well yes but in the e-APR, the instructions are to upload bio pages + pages that contain markings on your current PP. I wouldn't take the risk of not uploading those.
totally agree with you

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well yes but in the e-APR, the instructions are to upload bio pages + pages that contain markings on your current PP. I wouldn't take the risk of not uploading those.
So i should raise cse for these papers. I have already raised CSe once for security question on denial of tourist visa. Hope raising cse again and again do not cause problems for officers

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Surbhigurpreet said:
So i should raise cse for these papers. I have already raised CSe once for security question on denial of tourist visa. Hope raising cse again and again do not cause problems for officers
In your case, there are no visas or entry/exit stamps. Its a PCC stamp which you might have already provided in the PCC section. So, IMO, you are fine.

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
rajkamalmohanram said:
In your case, there are no visas or entry/exit stamps. Its a PCC stamp which you might have already provided in the PCC section. So, IMO, you are fine.
thank you.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Surbhigurpreet said:
No need to raise CSE in your case

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
My PCC section only has the certificate. I have not uploaded the stamped page of PP. My PCC is valid till one year from November, 2016 and is issued by PSK, Delhi. Also PCC does not mention any address of mine.

greysky1866

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
29-09-16
File Transfer...
23-11-16
Med's Done....
06-Dec-16
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
Surbhigurpreet said:
My PCC section only has the certificate. I have not uploaded the stamped page of PP. My PCC is valid till one year from November, 2016 and is issued by PSK, Delhi. Also PCC does not mention any address of mine.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

1. PCC never mentions any Address. It receives clearance from Police which tracks your records online through their criminality records portal which is now Interconnected between all states. So, once you get PCC from Passport Seva, you are through. In case of Spouse, her name will be followed by Husband Name and in similar fashion for Single Female with Father Name.

2. PCC Vaildity is same for everyone.

3. PCC will mention the name of counrty for which one applies.

The above rules pertains to India.

kuthputheen

Dec 29, 2016
Hi Invicta \ Ritchie,

Can you pls post ur CRS score details here and i am interested to see where the points added apart from IELTS\Age where i can feel more or less 50 points can differ...It will be helpful to compare mine that anything I am missing or where to focus apart from PNP...

Appreciated to post ur successful CRS score [Split per section where u submitted\approved ]and i don't think any confidential information on that.

KK

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
sodapop123 said:
Agree with others. Great read.

One thing which i am concerned about with my application is :

I submitted by E-APR on Nov 20th, 2016. At time of submission i forgot about it, but my India PCC was more than 6 months old at time of E-APR (6 months and 10 days to be exact). However, my last time i visited India was in 2015.

I searched on CIC website regarding instructions and only thing i could find was "If you have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory."........... I did;t see anything that specifically says PCC should be less than 6 months old.

Wanted to get folks opinion on this....Is this something i should be concerned about a possible rejection and is there anything i can do / should do immediately ? ..... OR..... do you know cases where this has not been an issue and nothing to worry about ??

Note: Current application stage : it seems that my R10 is in progress as Medicals were just passed this past weekend.
Quoted from CIC:

Police certificates are typically valid for one year from the date they are issued.

For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must be issued no more than six months before submission of the e-APR.

For countries in which the applicant no longer lives, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the client lived in that country.

TOSH2601

Jan 1, 2017
Hi, I had submitted the job reference letter to PNP from my supervisor which i got in the company letterhead. since he's not my supervisor now, i am planning to get the same letter from my colleague using his official mail id and get it notarized. will it create any problem due to this difference in the PNP and PR application job reference letter though the contents are same.

Invicta

Star Member
Jul 1, 2016
kuthputheen said:
Hi Invicta \ Ritchie,

Can you pls post ur CRS score details here and i am interested to see where the points added apart from IELTS\Age where i can feel more or less 50 points can differ...It will be helpful to compare mine that anything I am missing or where to focus apart from PNP...

Appreciated to post ur successful CRS score [Split per section where u submitted\approved ]and i don't think any confidential information on that.

KK
Sure. Here is my CRS breakdown:
Education: 135
Language: 136
Skill Transferability: 50+50

Total: 481

About me: 28 years old, single applicant, Master's degree, 3 years of work experience, IELTS L=8.5 R=8.5 W=7.5 S=9.0.
For skill transferability, I get 50 points for having my Master's degree + CLB 10 language score. I get another 50 points for having 3 years of work experience + CLB 10 language score.

highly_favored

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
highly_favored said:
I see some people saying they got call to submit passport for PR after 1-2 months. How common is this especially for EE FSW Outlanders? I am applying from the US. AOR received a week before Christmas and I have not heard anything back not even medicals passed.
Please can someone answer this question? Tnks

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
highly_favored said:
Please can someone answer this question? Tnks
It is quiet uncommon.

It depends on your application data, background checks and above all your case officer as well as your VO

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
highly_favored said:
I see some people saying they got call to submit passport for PR after 1-2 months. How common is this especially for EE FSW Outlanders? I am applying from the US. AOR received a week before Christmas and I have not heard anything back not even medicals passed. Tnks.
Where was this discussed? Can you post any links? Medicals can take a day up to a month (sometimes even more) to pass. Relax.

PPR (Passport Request) comes as an e-mail or through your myCIC account - never through a phone call AFAIK.

The normal processing time is 6 months from the date of AOR. Not having high expectations goes a long way in avoiding disappointment.