+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Multiple Reasons of PR APP Rejections :

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PFWkAAqkj9oSnwz8uhcBmaW7QGBfIhd4zvj0AqnMm1Q/edit

anti_maniac

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PFWkAAqkj9oSnwz8uhcBmaW7QGBfIhd4zvj0AqnMm1Q/edit
this is a good list for people applying (what to be careful of), rafzy did you collate this ? or someone has collated it from the thread on this forum ? this is amazing piece of work (+1) as in general the threads become so big with lot of side track discussions that it is difficult to really find relevant posts.

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
I do not have a travel history. Never ever travelled outside India. Therefore, uploaded only main pages of passport rest entire passport is blank. Is it good to go or should I raise CSE for this attaching all the pages of passport. My understanding says it is not reqd. Plz correct me if I am wrong.

Rob2K

Aug 23, 2016
Surbhigurpreet said:
I do not have a travel history. Never ever travelled outside India. Therefore, uploaded only main pages of passport rest entire passport is blank. Is it good to go or should I raise CSE for this attaching all the pages of passport. My understanding says it is not reqd. Plz correct me if I am wrong.
Bio pages are enough if you don't have any visa or immigration stamps.

Surbhigurpreet

Sep 12, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12.11.2016 passed 21.11.2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting
Rob2K said:
Bio pages are enough if you don't have any visa or immigration stamps.
Thank u... I hv blank passport..

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:

#25 troubles me a lot.
I did a one-year distance learning program with a Scottish university. As I have never physically been to Scotland I did not submit any PCC for it. Neither I mentioned Scotland in my travel history. So it's obvious that I have never been there. There are no records for Scotland in my passport all the stamped pages of which I have already submitted either. I also put my home country as a Country of study.
Do you, guys, think I should raise a CSE on it?

UPD. For the exact same year I list another activity (employment) in my personal history which took place in my home country. So again it's kind of obvious that I couldn't have been in two countries at the same time.

sodapop123

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
IELTS Request
N/A (upfront)
Med's Request
N/A (upfront)
Med's Done....
31-10-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
02-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2017
LANDED..........
01-05-2017
rafzy said:

Agree with others. Great read.

One thing which i am concerned about with my application is :

I submitted by E-APR on Nov 20th, 2016. At time of submission i forgot about it, but my India PCC was more than 6 months old at time of E-APR (6 months and 10 days to be exact). However, my last time i visited India was in 2015.

I searched on CIC website regarding instructions and only thing i could find was "If you have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory."........... I did;t see anything that specifically says PCC should be less than 6 months old.

Wanted to get folks opinion on this....Is this something i should be concerned about a possible rejection and is there anything i can do / should do immediately ? ..... OR..... do you know cases where this has not been an issue and nothing to worry about ??

Note: Current application stage : it seems that my R10 is in progress as Medicals were just passed this past weekend.

ritchie_v

May 3, 2016
United States of A
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
sodapop123 said:

I submitted by E-APR on Nov 20th, 2016. At time of submission i forgot about it, but my India PCC was more than 6 months old at time of E-APR (6 months and 10 days to be exact). However, my last time i visited India was in 2015.

I searched on CIC website regarding instructions and only thing i could find was "If you have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory."........... I did;t see anything that specifically says PCC should be less than 6 months old.

Wanted to get folks opinion on this....Is this something i should be concerned about a possible rejection and is there anything i can do / should do immediately ? ..... OR..... do you know cases where this has not been an issue and nothing to worry about ??

Note: Current application stage : it seems that my R10 is in progress as Medicals were just passed this past weekend.
Since u have not been to India after PCC was issued - I do not see any reason why u should worry!

AnshulAwasthi

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
sodapop123 said:

I was in a similar situation where my Indian PCC was issued more than 6 months before E-ARP. Ideally it should not matter since you did not go back to India after the PCC was issued. However, that said CIC also wants the PCC to be issued in the last 6 months. So I did submit my application with the old PCC and a letter stating the situation and in the mean time applied for a fresh PCC. I uploaded the new PCC after I received it ( just to be sure that it does not raise any questions). So I would suggest that you apply for a fresh PCC at the earliest.

Good luck and a very happy new year to everyone.

AnshulAwasthi

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
ritchie_v said:
Since u have not been to India after PCC was issued - I do not see any reason why u should worry!
Ritchie You are right that it should not matter but I know of a friend who was asked to obtain a fresh PCC since his was also more than 6 months old. That said, I also know about a case where it did not matter. So it all depends on who is looking at your file. I would say better to be safe than sorry.

ritchie_v

May 3, 2016
United States of A
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
It is absolutely not required. Do u know the person who got into trouble personally? Or just heard in some forum?

Simply because it is clearly written that if u r not currently live in that country, u just make to make sure that u have not been in that country after pcc was issued.

ritchie_v

May 3, 2016
United States of A
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-12-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2017
Just to be sure, I would say go ahead and send a new one if it doesnt cost too much...

Have u ordered GCMS notes? what does it say?

highly_favored

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
I see some people saying they got call to submit passport for PR after 1-2 months. How common is this especially for EE FSW Outlanders? I am applying from the US. AOR received a week before Christmas and I have not heard anything back not even medicals passed. Tnks.