Upfront
Interview........
None Decision Made: 23-09-2015
Passport Req..
01-10-2015 Original Docs Received: 06-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Original docs received today Alhumdulillah!

wasim7777

May 22, 2014

Hi everyone,

I am preparing documents for my wife's spousal application. Just wanted to understand how correspondence from CIC is done after the application. Do they send requests for medical or passport (or whatever they want as part of processing at a later stage) my mail? Or is everything is done through email or VFS?
The reason I need this information is to figure out what I should put under contact information. My wife got her new ID card and it shows my old address where no one lives anymore (that's the NADRA system - we tried changing that but it wasn't easy). I can put our new address on the form but I feel like it complicates things. Is it safe to put an address that shows up on her's and my ID card but there is no way receive any mail correspondence?

Any sort of help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

anam9094

Star Member
May 13, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-03-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
22-04-2015
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
Decision made:september -17 -2015
Med's Done....
None
Interview........
Original Docs Returned:October-6-2015
Passport Req..
October-6-2015 :)
VISA ISSUED...
October-14-2015 :D
LANDED..........
November-5-2015 :D

Hi guys,

I got my originals returned to me in Canada today as well. The parcel included my husband's Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, all the original school/uni documents and all the pictures.The only thing I did not get back was the urdu naka nama. But I already have the original so that is fine.

So I am finally done with the waiting Game! I cannot believe it only took us 7 months in total :eek:

Here are some tips for everyone who is going to apply or is in process:

1) Pay all your fees upfront including RPRF FEE..I did the mistake of not paying it upfront and I had to wait 2 weeks more. If you did not send it upfront you can still send it anytime through the process.
2) Send a complete application and it is best if you do the whole wedding not Nikah only. I actually only had the Nikah done and no reception or honeymoon. But I explained in the questionnaire form that we have planned the reception in summer 2015 and I was married in December 2014. And I have seen that they do not consider a marriage without Rukhasti done. So even if you do Nikah only take pictures of you sitting in the car and going to the car. Basically Nikah is the main thing and even if you did not have Rukhasti you can tell them you did if you have all the pictures. That is what I did.
3) Be patience and pray alot. Make dua and read dua al quraish 7 times after every prayer :)
4) Be positive about everything. Do not think that what if this happens or that.You have done your best with the application and “Allah does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear…” .Just keep this in mind and be happy. Move on with other things while you wait for the process:)
5) And lastly if anyone needs my help I would be happy to help anyone as I have gone through the whole process now.My email is anam.1994@hotmail.com and you guys can email me at anytime and I will reply:)

This forum has been a great support for me for the past 5 months .Thank you everyone who has helped me. And special thank you to Mercy who helps everyone and who always keeps the timeline updated a.

In sha allah all of you guys will get ppr soon :D

anam9094

Star Member
May 13, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-03-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
22-04-2015
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
None
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

wasim7777 said:
Hi everyone,

I am preparing documents for my wife's spousal application. Just wanted to understand how correspondence from CIC is done after the application. Do they send requests for medical or passport (or whatever they want as part of processing at a later stage) my mail? Or is everything is done through email or VFS?
The reason I need this information is to figure out what I should put under contact information. My wife got her new ID card and it shows my old address where no one lives anymore (that's the NADRA system - we tried changing that but it wasn't easy). I can put our new address on the form but I feel like it complicates things. Is it safe to put an address that shows up on her's and my ID card but there is no way receive any mail correspondence?

Any sort of help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Hi Wasim7777,
They send all the correspondence through email. You should put both of your emails in each of the application. Also I wrote a cover letter saying that please return all documents to my address in Canada.So they sent me all the documents back today.You should write a cover letter too for original docs as you know if they mail it to Pakistan it can get lost and it takes more time.

esma

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

anam9094 said:
Hi guys,

I got my originals returned to me in Canada today as well. The parcel included my husband's Birth certificate, Marriage certificate, all the original school/uni documents and all the pictures.The only thing I did not get back was the urdu naka nama. But I already have the original so that is fine.

So I am finally done with the waiting Game! I cannot believe it only took us 7 months in total :eek:

Here are some tips for everyone who is going to apply or is in process:

1) Pay all your fees upfront including RPRF FEE..I did the mistake of not paying it upfront and I had to wait 2 weeks more. If you did not send it upfront you can still send it anytime through the process.
2) Send a complete application and it is best if you do the whole wedding not Nikah only. I actually only had the Nikah done and no reception or honeymoon. But I explained in the questionnaire form that we have planned the reception in summer 2015 and I was married in December 2014. And I have seen that they do not consider a marriage without Rukhasti done. So even if you do Nikah only take pictures of you sitting in the car and going to the car. Basically Nikah is the main thing and even if you did not have Rukhasti you can tell them you did if you have all the pictures. That is what I did.
3) Be patience and pray alot. Make dua and read dua al quraish 7 times after every prayer :)
4) Be positive about everything. Do not think that what if this happens or that.You have done your best with the application and “Allah does not burden a soul beyond that it can bear...” .Just keep this in mind and be happy. Move on with other things while you wait for the process:)
5) And lastly if anyone needs my help I would be happy to help anyone as I have gone through the whole process now.My email is anam.1994 @ hotmail.com and you guys can email me at anytime and I will reply:)

This forum has been a great support for me for the past 5 months .Thank you everyone who has helped me. And special thank you to Mercy who helps everyone and who always keeps the timeline updated a.

In sha allah all of you guys will get ppr soon :D
HI ANAM,

I got my original documents back September 1, 2015 but still no response from LVO its been over a month.
Did you just get your original documents back now or earlier?

I wonder how long until I get decision made, because I applied in december 2014, i feel like its been so long.

anam9094

Star Member
May 13, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-03-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
22-04-2015
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
None
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

esma said:
HI ANAM,

I got my original documents back September 1, 2015 but still no response from LVO its been over a month.

I wonder how long until I get decision made, because I applied in december 2014, i feel like its been so long.
I just got my original documents today.But it was after decision made. When does your medical expire? Did you get any docs request. Wait till the end of this month. You will hear good news soon. If there is no response even after a month order notes!

maria9988

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-18-2014
AOR Received.
Feb-15-2015
Med's Request
Sept 3, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 15, 2015 Decision Made: Oct 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Oct 19, 2015, but receivecd Nov 18, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 3, 2015
LANDED..........
Soon InShaAllah

esma said:
HI ANAM,

Hi esma, did you get a request for re-med, when will your medical expire?

wasim7777

May 22, 2014

anam9094 said:
Hi Wasim7777,
They send all the correspondence through email. You should put both of your emails in each of the application. Also I wrote a cover letter saying that please return all documents to my address in Canada.So they sent me all the documents back today.You should write a cover letter too for original docs as you know if they mail it to Pakistan it can get lost and it takes more time.

Thanks for your input anam9094

momunim

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015 In Process: 17-09-2015
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None Decision Made: 23-09-2015
Passport Req..
01-10-2015 Original Docs Received: 06-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2015

Hey guys I am in dire need of your assistance.

So as I mentioned earlier I have received my original docs but when I went through them, I realized I am missing very important documents which were all originals. Now i do have photocopies of those docuemnts because I scanned the whole application before filing.

I just need to know who should I approach with regards to this matter.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

HFHH13

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon!
LANDED..........
So grateful when this happens!

Hi all,
I have had some questions in my mind and hoping someone can help.
My husband and I were given a documents request august 17 and the documents reached LVO on sept 10. My husband's medical expired Aug. 21 but we haven't received a re-medical request yet. I have seen posts where the documents request has not delayed too long (maybe 1 month after a re-med or ppr has been sent out)...does it generally take a long time after documents request for a DM or a re-med request?? What might be the next thing we might hear?

Thank you for any help. I hope we all hear good news soon about re-uniting with our families.

anam9094

Star Member
May 13, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-03-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
22-04-2015
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
None
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

momunim said:
Hey guys I am in dire need of your assistance.

So as I mentioned earlier I have received my original docs but when I went through them, I realized I am missing very important documents which were all originals. Now i do have photocopies of those docuemnts because I scanned the whole application before filing.

I just need to know who should I approach with regards to this matter.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Which documents are missing?

as125ia

Oct 7, 2015

Hi everyone i am new member of this forum i am feb2014 applicant

my ecas shows in process from 27th august 2015

and they add that they start processing on my file since march 2014

and i just want to know what does mean when your file status shows in process

my medical was also expire since nov 2014

they ask me some additional documents in feb 2015

but they dont ask me updated medical

i am really tensed now please if any one have any information about please share me

Micky:)

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015

Got "in process" today ... But when I clicked the in process button there was no line added ...

eurolife23

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2014
Doc's Request.
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2014
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
10-12-2013 Re Med done on 09-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
28-11-2015

Nras1923 said:
Hi everyone!
Soo, we got another document request today :(
This is the letter they sent us: someone please help, and what could this request mean in terms of next step?

{This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature New forms are required.
Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate New Pakistan police certificate is required.
Please note:
All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.}
Hey we are in the same boat! We got the same request on Sep 18 and just got everything send out to CIC London. It took a few extra days because of Eid and getting the certificate from the police. Everything went okay just extra expense for nothing really.

I'm not sure what it means really? We had a re med request towards the end of Aug and our file went into process. I'm thinking it means it's the final stage as the security and background checks are done last. Any thoughts anybody?

Trying to stay positive and think the best. Almost to the end... Inahallah.

CanadaSMS

Jul 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 1, 2014
AOR Received.
In-Process August 25, 2015
File Transfer...
May 20, 2014
Med's Request
September 28, 2015
Med's Done....
October 13, 2015
Interview........
November 23, 2015, DM November 26, 2015
Passport Req..
December 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
December 15, 2015
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah January 7, 2016

tony000 said:
CanadaSMS Are you trying to Open it online? If so, thn download it thn open it ... hopefully it will work. when/how did you get notification for ur interview ?? i mean how come you know that you are in interview queue ??
Tony Thanks for help

How can I download without accessing the form. I get "Please Wait..." and below that message to upgrade Adobe Reader which I did but still same message comes when I select Form IMM0008 under CIC Forms on their website.

We got email from CIC for IV.

Thank you