Passport Req..
JANUARY 04,2017
VISA ISSUED...
JAN.20,2017/ Immigrant visa n COPR issued
LANDED..........
Feb.01,2017
ASAD1ASAD said:
DEAR SIR
I LEFT QATAR 2013 ,AND I RECEIVED PCC. NOW IF I SUPPOSE TO PREPARE CIC APPLICATION , WILL I NEED TO SUBMIT PCC FROM QATAR OR NOT?
THANK YOU ALL AND BEST WISHES,
F'FRIEND
Yes you should be..

Nadiarhmn

Aug 13, 2016
Hi there, need a little help regarding the police certificate:

I have studied and liven in the UK for the past 5 years, returned to my country in December 2015. Can anyone please suggest me as to how I can obtain a police clearance certificate from the UK. It is not possible for me to go to the UK in person and I do not have anyone there who can help me with it.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Nadiarhmn said:
Hi there, need a little help regarding the police certificate:

I have studied and liven in the UK for the past 5 years, returned to my country in December 2015. Can anyone please suggest me as to how I can obtain a police clearance certificate from the UK. It is not possible for me to go to the UK in person and I do not have anyone there who can help me with it.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank you.
You can apply for UK police certificate online. Check this link https://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
sheoran87 said:
Hello group.

i applied for PCC from police headquarter chandigarh,India as i have been living in chandigarh for the last 6 years.I never stay out of India.In my passport address is same from where PCC was done.

there is following language in my PCC:-

THIS IS TO CERTIFY THAT MR X S/O MR Y ,RESIDENT OF HOUSE NO 12 SECTOR 4 ,CHANDIGARH,AS PER DOCUMENT SUBMITTED BY HIM,HAS NOT BEEN FOUND INVOLVED IN ANY CRIMINAL OFFENCE AS PER RECORD OF POLICE STATION SECTOR 4 IN THE AREA WHICH APPLICANT RESIDES.THIS CERTIFICATE ISSUED FOR THE STAY PERIOD 1.1.14. TO 2016-07-23.

i Got ITA on 28.07.2016.

will it be a problem for me because my PCC is Time bound?

i have been living on my present address as mentioned in pcc before that i was in the same city but address was different.so do i need to get pcc from all the address?

i did not go to Local PSK because it is written in CIC website that Resident of Punjab(chandigarh comes under punjab) have to take there PCC from local SP(superintendent of Police) office.
As most people have suggested here, please do not waste this opportunity and ensure that you get your PCC from the passport office itself.

The PCC you have will definitely lead to a rejection.

IgnacioValls

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys, some question regarding PCC.

I need 3 different PCC.

1. One from Spain, my origin country (No problem, i can get it online when receive ITA)
2. From my current residence (No problem, i can get it in 5 days when receive ITA)

The question is for my 3rd one:

I have lived in China for around 2 years, working there.

As i live just next to there i went some weekends to visit friends, travel... after that period.
My question is:

If now i get the PCC from China, it will be for the period i was living there? Or will also counts the times i went as tourist (maybe 20 days in total)?

If after get the PCC i go again for a weekend? Or even to get back the PCC, i would need a new PCC? Or i only will need a new PCC if i stay for more than 6 months after i receive the PCC?

Thanks to everyone.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
IgnacioValls said:
Hello Guys, some question regarding PCC.

I need 3 different PCC.

1. One from Spain, my origin country (No problem, i can get it online when receive ITA)
2. From my current residence (No problem, i can get it in 5 days when receive ITA)

The question is for my 3rd one:

I have lived in China for around 2 years, working there.

As i live just next to there i went some weekends to visit friends, travel... after that period.
My question is:

If now i get the PCC from China, it will be for the period i was living there? Or will also counts the times i went as tourist (maybe 20 days in total)?

If after get the PCC i go again for a weekend? Or even to get back the PCC, i would need a new PCC? Or i only will need a new PCC if i stay for more than 6 months after i receive the PCC?

Thanks to everyone.
No. You should get your PCC AFTER your last departure. Generally, the PCC is deemed invalid if you travel to that country again; You have to get a fresh PCC.

The PCC generally would cover the entire period of stay (Visitor/Student/Employment) etc.

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

wanted to clarify the below mentioned case:

Got my PCC for an African country. All details/ names are correct but the name of my father is written in incorrect order.
Instead of writing Mr. Surname - First name - middle name , they have written Mr. Surname - middle name - First name.

Is this going to create any kind of trouble?

Any suggestion/reply would be appreciated.

Thanks
M

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mvd said:
Hi guys,

wanted to clarify the below mentioned case:

Got my PCC for an African country. All details/ names are correct but the name of my father is written in incorrect order.
Instead of writing Mr. Surname - First name - middle name , they have written Mr. Surname - middle name - First name.

Is this going to create any kind of trouble?

Any suggestion/reply would be appreciated.

Thanks
M
The name format might differ from country to country. For instance, in India, the name is usually written as "First Name Last Name" format. In the US for instance, it is written as "Last Name, First Name". This shouldn't be an issue IMO.

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
The name format might differ from country to country. For instance, in India, the name is usually written as "First Name Last Name" format. In the US for instance, it is written as "Last Name, First Name". This shouldn't be an issue IMO.
Thanks Raj for your never ending help!!

Actually the format is just wrong with my father's name, so I was worried about that. Otherwise mine & mother's name format is correct (Surname - first name - middle name).

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
I have a question:-

I am from India but I have had visits to USA in past 10 years which accumulate to more than 6 months of stay in that country. So I will have to get my PCC from there for sure. But I am wondering is, AFTER I get my passport stamped for PR and BEFORE I land in Canada for immigration, I might be visiting the USA for couple of weeks and then flying from there to Canada. So will I require to do anything for PCC that time again? or once the PR is stamped on passport, it doesnt matter?

IgnacioValls

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
No. You should get your PCC AFTER your last departure. Generally, the PCC is deemed invalid if you travel to that country again; You have to get a fresh PCC.

The PCC generally would cover the entire period of stay (Visitor/Student/Employment) etc.
Thanks for your answer, but in the case of China, always need to go after the last departure. Because there is no way to apply for it from outside, even with the consulate. So, to apply for it i have to go to China, and to pick it up, i have to go again to China.

Even i can pick it up at the same day (this is not the case because they need a week to do it), the PCC will cover until last time i was there, because in the moment to apply, i didn't finished my stay, i have to come back.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
IgnacioValls said:
Thanks for your answer, but in the case of China, always need to go after the last departure. Because there is no way to apply for it from outside, even with the consulate. So, to apply for it i have to go to China, and to pick it up, i have to go again to China.

Even i can pick it up at the same day (this is not the case because they need a week to do it), the PCC will cover until last time i was there, because in the moment to apply, i didn't finished my stay, i have to come back.
Check this --->

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/china.asp

Apparently, someone has done it. Check this --->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/i-cant-get-my-police-clearance-from-china-pleasssse-hellp-me-t178369.0.html

IgnacioValls

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Check this --->

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/china.asp

Apparently, someone has done it. Check this --->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/i-cant-get-my-police-clearance-from-china-pleasssse-hellp-me-t178369.0.html
Yes, saw that thread. I know a Letter of explanation is always the last resource, but can be rejected.

And for the first link, the representative must bring His/her original Permanent Residence Registration (Hukou) booklet

Only people that have born in that city has a Hukou from there. Not any of my friends, even chinese friends are from other places.

But thanks anyway!