09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
OMG_Chakromakro said:
Guys i have a question, would appreciate if anybody answers .have been living in canada for 4 years now, went to see family back home for 1 month about an year ago. so in that case would i need a PCC ?
Yes you must apply for a new Indian PCC now.

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
sullas said:
Hi Raj- I have a friend who got an invitation directly from CIC( 480+ points) and has been asked to provide US PCC even though he submitted which was more than a year. He never went back to US, still they have asked him to provide latest one as the earlier was more than a year.

It contradicts with their instructions...

My US PCC is more than a year now and now I am in dilemma to apply again or not.

Any thought...?
Please recheck with him on the dates as it would seem like a mistake on your friend's part. If not, ask him to write an LoE stating the situation.

GDG_Canada

Apr 22, 2016
Hi!

Looks like i will be getting my FBI PCC next week but i will be moving out from USA at 19th August and wont come again.

Will Canada request another FBI PCC since my PCC wont cover around 10 days of my stay in USA?

If you help me I would really appreciate it. i am desperately seeking you help.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
GDG_Canada said:
Hi!

Looks like i will be getting my FBI PCC next week but i will be moving out from USA at 19th August and wont come again.

Will Canada request another FBI PCC since my PCC wont cover around 10 days of my stay in USA?

If you help me I would really appreciate it. i am desperately seeking you help.
That should be fine. You need to include a LOE and mention this part so that there are no questions asked.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
OMG_Chakromakro said:
Guys i have a question, would appreciate if anybody answers .have been living in canada for 4 years now, went to see family back home for 1 month about an year ago. so in that case would i need a PCC ?
Yes. Assuming you are an Indian citizen, you must submit your Indian PCC as well (assuming you have stayed in India for 6 months or more since you were 18 years old).

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes. Assuming you are an Indian citizen, you must submit your Indian PCC as well (assuming you have stayed in India for 6 months or more since you were 18 years old).
Just for further information, the Indian PCC from the passport office is very quick and takes just a day to get.

iasyed72

Jul 25, 2015
Hello all,

I am in the process of applying for Express Entry. I need to know regarding Police Clearance Certificate, whether PCC is required for all the family members or only the ones who are applying for Express Entry.

Regards

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
iasyed72 said:
Hello all,

I am in the process of applying for Express Entry. I need to know regarding Police Clearance Certificate, whether PCC is required for all the family members or only the ones who are applying for Express Entry.

Regards
PCCs are required for the PA and all dependents (dependents include your spouse and your kids) even if they are not accompanying you. PA and dependents should submit PCCs for the current country of residence AND all the countries where they have lived for a period of 6 months or more (in total) since their 18th Birthday.

ASAD1ASAD

Star Member
May 10, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JULY 2016
Doc's Request.
JULY 2016
Dear All , I am really grateful to all of my forum friend specially sookie85, znarfier,noorulhuda,ashuindian, sumairak,PiyushAgrawal.

I applied UAE AND QATAR PCC . But it is under process insallah .
I wish all the best to all.
Thank You.

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hello group.

i applied for PCC from police headquarter chandigarh,India as i have been living in chandigarh for the last 6 years.I never stay out of India.In my passport address is same from where PCC was done.

there is following language in my PCC:-

THIS IS TO CERTIFY THAT MR X S/O MR Y ,RESIDENT OF HOUSE NO 12 SECTOR 4 ,CHANDIGARH,AS PER DOCUMENT SUBMITTED BY HIM,HAS NOT BEEN FOUND INVOLVED IN ANY CRIMINAL OFFENCE AS PER RECORD OF POLICE STATION SECTOR 4 IN THE AREA WHICH APPLICANT RESIDES.THIS CERTIFICATE ISSUED FOR THE STAY PERIOD 1.1.14. TO 2016-07-23.

i Got ITA on 28.07.2016.

will it be a problem for me because my PCC is Time bound?

i have been living on my present address as mentioned in pcc before that i was in the same city but address was different.so do i need to get pcc from all the address?

i did not go to Local PSK because it is written in CIC website that Resident of Punjab(chandigarh comes under punjab) have to take there PCC from local SP(superintendent of Police) office.

please suggest.

thank you in advance.

PoutineLover

Oct 26, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
sheoran87 said:
Hello group.

i applied for PCC from police headquarter chandigarh,India as i have been living in chandigarh for the last 6 years.I never stay out of India.In my passport address is same from where PCC was done.

THIS IS TO CERTIFY THAT MR X S/O MR Y ,RESIDENT OF HOUSE NO 12 SECTOR 4 ,CHANDIGARH,AS PER DOCUMENT SUBMITTED BY HIM,HAS NOT BEEN FOUND INVOLVED IN ANY CRIMINAL OFFENCE AS PER RECORD OF POLICE STATION SECTOR 4 IN THE AREA WHICH APPLICANT RESIDES.THIS CERTIFICATE ISSUED FOR THE STAY PERIOD 1.1.14. TO 2016-07-23.

i Got ITA on 28.07.2016.

i have been living on my present address as mentioned in pcc before that i was in the same city but address was different.so do i need to get pcc from all the address?

i did not go to Local PSK because it is written in CIC website that Resident of Punjab(chandigarh comes under punjab) have to take there PCC from local SP(superintendent of Police) office.

please suggest.

thank you in advance.
There are instances where these sort of time-bound or geography bound certificates have caused issues/rejections in the past.
To be on the safer side, do apply for one from a PSK and submit that as well.

ecpradeep1

Star Member
Apr 7, 2016
I have a question.

Currently i am in express entry pool and i am currently working to improve my EE score.

My Question is can i get the police certificate now and keep it ready ? or this police verification certificate has some validity?

Country - INDIA
CUrrently in CANADA

ecpradeep1

Star Member
Apr 7, 2016
I have a question.

Currently i am in express entry pool and i am currently working to improve my EE score.

My Question is can i get the police certificate now and keep it ready ? or this police verification certificate has some validity?

Country - INDIA
CUrrently in CANADA

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
sheoran87 said:
Hello group.

i Got ITA on 28.07.2016.

please suggest.

thank you in advance.
As per the requirement, you need to submit PCC for all countries that you have stayed in since you turned 18. In your case, since you have mentioned that you have stayed at different addresses but in the same city and time period has been mentioned on your PCC, it does not meet the CIC requirement. When they try to match your address history and PCC, they will find out that there is a time gap for the period which you have not obtained PCC. The best way out is to apply for a PCC from PSK. The PCC issued by PSK does not mention any period nor any of your addresses where you have stayed, thereby making it valid for any place that you have stayed in India.

rottenapple

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
GP
Category........
NOC Code......
NOC 6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF/ Oct. 05,2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Aug. 09,'16
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
NONE
Med's Request
DONE
Med's Done....
16-08-2016/PASSED
Interview........
NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME
Passport Req..
JANUARY 04,2017
VISA ISSUED...
JAN.20,2017/ Immigrant visa n COPR issued
LANDED..........
Feb.01,2017
RabinJi said:
Thanks Raj but after how many months IRCC might asked my PCC from Afghanistan,my timeline is in my signature,
Regards
Rabin
How many years since you have been in Afghanistan? If it is more than 10 years you are safe.