+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearance certificate?express entry

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
IgnacioValls said:
How about if was issued on the last time visit the country? (Went there to get the PCC, so that week applying for it is not included in the PCC)
From what has been discussed on the forum, the PCC has to be issued AFTER the last departure from the country. You can try writing to IRCC if you want to clarify it with them.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Hi,

Query regarding PCC

I have been out of my home country for 2 years (2010-2012). During these 2 years I was working in UAE. So I will get my PCC from UAE.
But there is an issue, during these 2 years I have been to my home country for many times (7,8 times) Indeed after every 2 or 3 months I used to visit my home country for at least 1 month. And I have provided all these travel information in Travel History section.
Time frame is like,
From Nov. 2010 - Feb 2011 - I was in UAE
From Feb. 2011 - March 2011 - I was in My Home Country

Same routine for next 2 years.
Although I will get a PCC for these 2 years from UAE but Should I get PCC from my home country for these 2 years (2010-2012) as well? Because I have been here after every 2 or 3 months for at least 1 complete month.

Thanks

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
From what has been discussed on the forum, the PCC has to be issued AFTER the last departure from the country. You can try writing to IRCC if you want to clarify it with them.
hey Raj, i have lived in Canada last year for about 11 months, i had issued a PC but just 20 days before leaving there, would they require a RMPC PC in the federal stage of processing post ITA? and wouldn't the old one work even missing the last 20 days period? thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Moh.Salem said:
hey Raj, i have lived in Canada last year for about 11 months, i had issued a PC but just 20 days before leaving there, would they require a RMPC PC in the federal stage of processing post ITA? and wouldn't the old one work even missing the last 20 days period? thanks
You need not submit your Canada PCC along with your e-APR. If they require one, they will send a request asking for one.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Hi Raj,

Query regarding PCC

I have been out of my home country for 2 years (2010-2012). During these 2 years I was working in UAE. So I will get my PCC from UAE.
But there is an issue, during these 2 years I have been to my home country for many times (7,8 times) Indeed after every 2 or 3 months I used to visit my home country for at least 1 month. And I have provided all these travel information in Travel History section.
Time frame is like,
From Nov. 2010 - Feb 2011 - I was in UAE
From Feb. 2011 - March 2011 - I was in My Home Country

Same routine for next 2 years.
Although I will get a PCC for these 2 years from UAE but Should I get PCC from my home country for these 2 years (2010-2012) as well? Because I have been here after every 2 or 3 months for at least 1 complete month.

Thanks

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
I have a question regarding PCC, I had my OJT in Singapore from Apr 12- Oct 11 2007. I only have a certificate from the agency who deployed us there that indicates the duration, I can't remember anymore the exact dates when we were there. Based on the certificate, we stayed for 5 months and 29 days, barely 6 mos. Do you think I should still get a PCC? I believe SG has a different arrangement that requires a letter from the CIC first, shall I consider it 6mos? or just declare the dates and wait for CIC to request for PCC? Please advise. I am gathering docs for submission of application after I received an ITA last Sept 21. Thank you in advance.

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noramime said:
I have a question regarding PCC, I had my OJT in Singapore from Apr 12- Oct 11 2007. I only have a certificate from the agency who deployed us there that indicates the duration, I can't remember anymore the exact dates when we were there. Based on the certificate, we stayed for 5 months and 29 days, barely 6 mos. Do you think I should still get a PCC? I believe SG has a different arrangement that requires a letter from the CIC first, shall I consider it 6mos? or just declare the dates and wait for CIC to request for PCC? Please advise. I am gathering docs for submission of application after I received an ITA last Sept 21. Thank you in advance.

It's advisable to collect your PCC from Singapore as you're close to six months mark. Don't give CIC any reason

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
mvd said:
It's advisable to collect your PCC from Singapore as you're close to six months mark. Don't give CIC any reason
Thanks, but the dates I should indicate would be the date on the certificate as thats the only proof I have right?
Also, pero CIC website I need to wait for the CIC letter first prior to getting PCC from SG, any idea how it is done? I havent submitted my application yet as I am still checking some information. Thanks again

mvd

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noramime said:
Thanks, but the dates I should indicate would be the date on the certificate as thats the only proof I have right?
Also, pero CIC website I need to wait for the CIC letter first prior to getting PCC from SG, any idea how it is done? I havent submitted my application yet as I am still checking some information. Thanks again

1. Dates will be as per your visa page stamp in the passport. The date/s of entry & exit.

2. When you will submit the application, in PCC column you will have to upload a letter stating that you need to get a PCC from a country for CIC official request is required. Then the CIC will further your request & assist you in the procedure.

Go through the link for details:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/singapore.asp#spec

noramime

Jan 4, 2016
Toronto
mvd said:
1. Dates will be as per your visa page stamp in the passport. The date/s of entry & exit.

2. When you will submit the application, in PCC column you will have to upload a letter stating that you need to get a PCC from a country for CIC official request is required. Then the CIC will further your request & assist you in the procedure.

Go through the link for details:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/singapore.asp#spec

Thanks again! my next concern is about the FIN/NRIC, I think it is required when logging in at the Sg Police Force website, but I already forgotten mine.. Do you think I have any other way to request for COC without the FIN/NRIC?? Thanks again

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Hello everybody,

I got my fingerprints card done today and now I need to mail them to the FBI. In the application form that I need to send alongwith fingerprints card, there are 3 options for sending their $18.00 fees. 1) Certified Checks 2) Money Order 3) Credit Card Payment.

What does Certified Checks mean? Can anyone please advice in this?

Monzur

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
Dear Friends, I am in very frustrating situation and asking for your guidance. I am from Bangladesh. My CRS score is 469 (it was 474 till august :(). I have received ITA twice last year but could not submit documents because my wife's FBI pcc request was reject due to "poor fingerprint" quality. We have tried another time recently and unfortunately the result remained same. It seems her finger has very weak ridges. In the meantime she managed to get Study permit from Canada using the state clearance instead of FBI.

She is in Canada now and recently tried for FBI pcc for 3rd time. However, this time she contacted an Ottawa based company named "Reliability Screening" (http://reliabilityscreening.ca/international/ ) and the company took her digital fingerprint. Within 24 hours she got soft copy her FBI PCC!!!!!!!! They took CAD 200 for the service.

Now my question is how it is possible to get result like this???? My wife is not even american citizen then how can a third party can process so fast? Is it a scam???????????????? Should I use it while submitting the doc with a LOE explaining how I get this or just submit it without saying anything? or do NOT use it at all??????

I am soooo confused! Please help. :'( :'( :'(

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Monzur said:
Dear Friends, I am in very frustrating situation and asking for your guidance. I am from Bangladesh. My CRS score is 469 (it was 474 till august :(). I have received ITA twice last year but could not submit documents because my wife's FBI pcc request was reject due to "poor fingerprint" quality. We have tried another time recently and unfortunately the result remained same. It seems her finger has very weak ridges. In the meantime she managed to get Study permit from Canada using the state clearance instead of FBI.

She is in Canada now and recently tried for FBI pcc for 3rd time. However, this time she contacted an Ottawa based company named "Reliability Screening" (http://reliabilityscreening.ca/international/ ) and the company took her digital fingerprint. Within 24 hours she got soft copy her FBI PCC!!!!!!!! They took CAD 200 for the service.

Now my question is how it is possible to get result like this???? My wife is not even american citizen then how can a third party can process so fast? Is it a scam???????????????? Should I use it while submitting the doc with a LOE explaining how I get this or just submit it without saying anything? or do NOT use it at all??????

I am soooo confused! Please help. :'( :'( :'(
This is a third party BG check and this, IMO, will not be accepted by IRCC. The PCC has to be issued directly from FBI.

Monzur

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
This is a third party BG check and this, IMO, will not be accepted by IRCC. The PCC has to be issued directly from FBI.
Thanks for the comment. IRCC says in website "Please note that FBI-approved channeler service is only available to U.S. citizens and permanent residents." but if the approved channeler do it somehow for non-citizen then what will happen? IRCC never said they dont accept channeler.

The problem can be the channeler is NOT an approved one or the total report is fake. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Anymore comments from anyone????