+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearance certificate?express entry

zpat978

Feb 7, 2016
Thank you for the quick reply.

One more question do i need to provide any address proof for my stay in UK as it has been more than 10 years. Do i need to mention/provide my address in UK? I see only one online application on ACRO site. Is it the same for all?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
zpat978 said:
Thank you for the quick reply.

One more question do i need to provide any address proof for my stay in UK as it has been more than 10 years. Do i need to mention/provide my address in UK? I see only one online application on ACRO site. Is it the same for all?
You do not need to provide any UK address proof. However, you need to mention your addresses in UK during your entire stay period.
E.g. I stayed at two different places and so I mentioned them. Those UK addresses are still in my memory like a poem since I received hundreds of mails during my stay there that I have never received in my entire lifetime in India or any other country.....Hahaha

Parry_k

Feb 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All

I got ITA recently, and am going to apply for PCC. I have the same situation that many others have stated before. In the last 10 years, my permanent address has been the same in Punjab. That is the same address as my passport address (which was issued in 2011). For the last 10 years, i stayed for 5 years in Punjab, 2 years in Gujarat and next 3 in Mumbai.
Should I get PCC from Local SSP in Punjab for my permanent address as mentioned in the instruction or should I get one from PSK Chandigarh as recommended by many members.
Would be very helpful if some members who have successfully used either of the options share their experience.

Thanks!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Parry_k said:
Hello All

I got ITA recently, and am going to apply for PCC. I have the same situation that many others have stated before. In the last 10 years, my permanent address has been the same in Punjab. That is the same address as my passport address (which was issued in 2011). For the last 10 years, i stayed for 5 years in Punjab, 2 years in Gujarat and next 3 in Mumbai.
Should I get PCC from Local SSP in Punjab for my permanent address as mentioned in the instruction or should I get one from PSK Chandigarh as recommended by many members.
Would be very helpful if some members who have successfully used either of the options share their experience.

Thanks!
Even though it has been mentioned that residents of Punjab and Delhi can apply for PCC from SP Office and District Police Station, the PCCs issued from these places specifically covers the clearance for the applicant's stay in that region only. In India, if the applicant has stayed at the same address or in the same city for their entire duration in India, then the applicant can go ahead with the PCC issued from local SP Office or District Police Station.

On the other hand, if the applicant has stayed in different cities in India, then the best would be to get PCC from PSK. PCC issued by PSK is applicable for the applicant's entire stay in India as it does not mention any address of the applicant.

Parry_k

Feb 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
Even though it has been mentioned that residents of Punjab and Delhi can apply for PCC from SP Office and District Police Station, the PCCs issued from these places specifically covers the clearance for the applicant's stay in that region only. In India, if the applicant has stayed at the same address or in the same city for their entire duration in India, then the applicant can go ahead with the PCC issued from local SP Office or District Police Station.

On the other hand, if the applicant has stayed in different cities in India, then the best would be to get PCC from PSK. PCC issued by PSK is applicable for the applicant's entire stay in India as it does not mention any address of the applicant.
Thank you Stanlee!
Do you think it will be safer to have one from both Local SSP and PSK or will that create confusion/error?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Parry_k said:
Thank you Stanlee!
Do you think it will be safer to have one from both Local SSP and PSK or will that create confusion/error?
You need only one PCC from one country. Get it only from PSK which is in a format which satisfies the requirement of IRCC.

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Guys a quick question,

Do we need to get PCC for only the main applicant or the entire family, in my case me,my wife and 6 year old daughter ...

thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
IOS9.2 said:
Guys a quick question,

Do we need to get PCC for only the main applicant or the entire family, in my case me,my wife and 6 year old daughter ...

thanks
For all who are 18 and above

tonykaram123

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
I got a PCC from the UK in Feb. 2016 after I finished my MSc degree. I visited the UK on a tourist visa in april 2016 for graduation for a duration of 1 week. Do I need to apply for a new PCC or I'm fine with the one issued in Feb. 2016 ?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
You have to get one dated after you last visited the country.

They can check this, so get a new one.

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Finally Got my UAE PCC from CID office Dubai by my own self. It costed me 1000 US $. But it is bcz I came in UAE by myself. I have been trying to get this PCC from last 2 months.

If anyone require information regarding UAE PCC, he/she can contact me.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
tonykaram123 said:
I got a PCC from the UK in Feb. 2016 after I finished my MSc degree. I visited the UK on a tourist visa in april 2016 for graduation for a duration of 1 week. Do I need to apply for a new PCC or I'm fine with the one issued in Feb. 2016 ?
I believe you need a new PCC because PCCs for countries that you have visited in the past should have been issued AFTER your last departure form the country.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
I believe you need a new PCC because PCCs for countries that you have visited in the past should have been issued AFTER your last departure form the country.
damn, this PCC thing is confusing... i'm glad i dont have to worry about it yet, however i have to admit it seems quite painful if you have resided in several countries in the past.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
Is there a way to track the status of FBI PCC ? I sent it on 3rd Oct and it was delivered on 7th Oct. Thats all the info I have. Can we track the status of our application?

P.S. I had given my credit card information and my CC is not yet charged.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

willitwork

Nov 30, 2015
Hi,
Good day to all.
I received my nomination on October 29th and awaiting ITA.
Rang up my consultant and asked her what docs need to kept ready before hand.
She said if we have stayed in US, we need pcc from US too and that report shouldn't be older than a year.
We got our fingerprint reports in mid October 2015
.Is she right in saying so and do we need to get one done again?
We stayed in US for few months in 2006 and 2008.

Wouldn't the mid October 2015 report from US suffice?

Thanks in advance