+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police clearance certificate?express entry

Shut-up-and-dance

Apr 29, 2016
Hey guys. I am in Russia now and I need to get a Canadian police certificate for Canada. We don't have such services here in Russia. I have no idea of how to collect the finger prints and send it to them. Do you think I can get it done through embassy or Canadian Immigration system will handle it on its own? Thank you.

Monzur

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
Monzur said:
Thanks for the comment. IRCC says in website "Please note that FBI-approved channeler service is only available to U.S. citizens and permanent residents." but if the approved channeler do it somehow for non-citizen then what will happen? IRCC never said they dont accept channeler.

The problem can be the channeler is NOT an approved one or the total report is fake. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Anymore comments from anyone????
Recently we contacted Reliability Screening Solutions Inc. http://reliabilityscreening.ca/international/
1025 Richmond Road, Suite 107
Ottawa ON K2B 8G8
Canada

They said, they have done the process through TRP Associations, LLC dba ID Solutions
www.trpassociates.net which is in the FBI approved channelers list https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/compact-council/list-of-approved-channelers.

However, we are trying to verify that. We will call FBI and TRP both to make sure.

nonnemacher

Aug 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just a heads up about the PCC expiration date.
I called immigration yesterday and I was informed that the PCC is usually valid for 6 months only after being issued.
My Irish PCC is over 1 year old so I have to get a new one for the PR application

Shut-up-and-dance

Apr 29, 2016
Guys, quick question - If I made a mistake on a police fingerprint form (wrong postal code) and then corrected in also in the same form, will it still be admissible?

PiyushAgrawal06121985

Oct 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2015
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
14-03-2016
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Monzur said:
Recently we contacted Reliability Screening Solutions Inc. http://reliabilityscreening.ca/international/
1025 Richmond Road, Suite 107
Ottawa ON K2B 8G8
Canada

They said, they have done the process through TRP Associations, LLC dba ID Solutions
www.trpassociates.net which is in the FBI approved channelers list https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/compact-council/list-of-approved-channelers.

However, we are trying to verify that. We will call FBI and TRP both to make sure.
IMO Third party PCC would not be valid, else these companies would make a windfall. Would advise you to go through the FBI channels only.

Also if there is a fingerprint problem, you might want to ask IRCC & FBI for the solution.

ssingh5

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Hi Guys

I got my PCC done early i got in July 2016,
My profile is still in express entry and i am expecting a ITA withing next 2 months.

My question is i am visiting my home country India for 2 weeks vacations.
In that case, do i need to get a new PCC ?
I know that the validity of PCC is one year but if i visit my home country for only 2 weeks do i need to get a new PCC ?

Any answers will be appreciated thanks :)

IgnacioValls

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ssingh5 said:
Hi Guys

My profile is still in express entry and i am expecting a ITA withing next 2 months.

I know that the validity of PCC is one year but if i visit my home country for only 2 weeks do i need to get a new PCC ?

Yes, your PCC must be issued after your last departure.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ssingh5 said:
Hi Guys

IRCC doesn't give a damn about the actual validity of the PCC. To them, for current country of residence, it shouldn't be older than 6 months. For any other country, it is valid indefinitely if issued after the last departure. In your case, if you travel to India and get back, you would need a new PCC.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
ibk said:
Is PCC necessary from my home country and Canada for OINP?
You require PCC only from your home country and any other countries that you have stayed in for atleast 6 months or more in total.
PCC for Canada is not required upfront. If and only if OINP or IRCC requests it, then you need to obtain it for Canada.

Archana22

Oct 15, 2016
Hi Can please some one tell me that what shall I do if my application is rejected for incomplete information. Actually I got my ITA from Nova Scotia last month & applied for PR but in my PCC the time period was of last 3 years and I was staying in India from sep 2006. How can I re apply to this situation. :(

ektasapra

Jul 22, 2015
[pcc from psk india doubt] i have got my pcc done. how ever i am travelling out of country for a week - come back and then complete the Post ITA document upload. Will my PCC be valid?

Best,
Ekta

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
ektasapra said:
[pcc from psk india doubt] i have got my pcc done. how ever i am travelling out of country for a week - come back and then complete the Post ITA document upload. Will my PCC be valid?

Best,
Ekta
If you have received this Indian PCC within the last 3 to 6 months, then it should be fine for submission of e-APR.
If this PCC is older than 6 months on the date you submit your e-APR, then it will not be considered fine. (In this case apply for a new one).

zpat978

Feb 7, 2016
All need some guidance on PCC, I am from India and living in India currently since August 2004, I was in UK for studies from Sept 2001 to August 2004, do i need to get UK PCC or just India PCC will do.

Also if i need UK PCC what would be the process for a Indian, currently in India to get UK PCC, and how long it will take?

Thank you.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
zpat978 said:
All need some guidance on PCC, I am from India and living in India currently since August 2004, I was in UK for studies from Sept 2001 to August 2004, do i need to get UK PCC or just India PCC will do.

Also if i need UK PCC what would be the process for a Indian, currently in India to get UK PCC, and how long it will take?

Thank you.
Since you resided in UK for 3 years, you must obtain UK PCC.
Please follow the instructions given in the below link:
https://www.acro.police.uk/Police_Certificates_FAQs.aspx

The whole application process is online and this is the easiest PCC to obtain out of all other countries.
You need to obtain photograph as per specs mentioned and upload its scan copy.
Pay the relevant fees, upload scan copy of UK visa page/visa card and provide your address proof where you want it to be delivered.

If you opt for express delivery option ( a little expensive affair), then you will get the PCC within 3 to 4 working days delivered at your doorstep anywhere in the world.