+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

xheikh

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Previously, my application with my wife and 2 kids refused for CSQ due to documents not as per required format. I did not mentioned this in my OOPNP application and got PNP . Now I got ITA by filling my online application for PR, I must choose answer YES or NO for this Statutory Questions:

- Have you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

How do you think should I answer YES?

If I select NO in my and my wife form I see a tab for additional document appears but when I say yes then no link for adding additional document appears.Need help on this.

Thanks.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Hi. I don't see your reply. What did you say? :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Musikwala said:
Got the Schedule 4 request today!

For Schedule 4A, I suppose I should upload a blank form after writing/typing "Not Applicable" on it? What say, people?
Edited: Yes. Correct. Some people also attach a letter explaining that schedule 4A is not applicable to them.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Musikwala said:
Got the Schedule 4 request today!

For Schedule 4A, I suppose I should upload a blank form after writing/typing "Not Applicable" on it? What say, people?
You do not need to attach the blank 4a. Just write a LOE saying you are an individual applicant and 4a is for business, entrepreneurs category and that it is not applicable to you. If needed, you can even add a scanned copy of your nomination cert along with this. That would suffice.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
rajanvnv said:
You do not need to attach the blank. Just write a LOE saying you are an individual applicant and 4a is for business, entrepreneurs category and that it is not applicable to you. If needed, you can even add a scanned copy of your nomination cert along with this. That would suffice.
Great! Thanks.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Edited: Yes. Correct. Some people also attach a letter explaining that schedule 4A is not applicable to them.
Now I see your post. Thanks!

xheikh

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Previously, my application with my wife and 2 kids refused for CSQ due to documents not as per required format. I did not mentioned this in my OOPNP application and got PNP . Now I got ITA by filling my online application for PR, I must choose answer YES or NO for this Statutory Questions:

- Have you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

If I select NO in my and my wife form I see a tab for additional document appears but when I say yes then no link for adding additional document appears. Need help on this.

Further CSQ letter shows like this
Decision for failure to provide required documents
Therefore , we reject your application for selection certificate, as provided for in the Immigration Act in Quebec.

Thanks.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Okay, Schedule 4 uploaded and submitted! :) What comes next? I'm very hazy about the process ahead from here. Is it just waiting time and then PPR? Or something else in between? What are the steps from here?

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Guys, if they need us to re-upload any document because it is not legible or for whatever reason, I suppose they will send a request thru mycic?? Does getting a schedule 4 request means that all other docs have been assessed and are fine. I'm slightly worried about something. I just realised that for pcc I have uploaded a notarised full colour scan instead of simply full colour scan. Would it be a problem? If they want me to re-upload a non notarised colour scan I hope they get back to me.

RinRin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Nomination.....
18-09-2015
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
17-11-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
LANDED..........
20-04-2016
I submitted my application on Nov 4 and there has been no update since then. People who submitted their application around that time or after me have already got some update in their account or have access to ECAS. It makes me so nervous and worried.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
StAnger said:
In your case SK and ON evaluated based on what you presented them.

But in this case cic will cross check the nomination certificate against what is filled in the profile. How will he convince the officer on mismatch? By now, i am sure you know that how big a deal is noc codes for cic.
Yes, that's what I was implying, I had presented to them the exact same reference letter and both determined 2174 and 2173 respectively. That's why I said there is usually an overlap for these two NOCs, so if OINP determined the reference letter was 2173 rather than 2174 as originally applied for, there's a good chance CIC can also see the case, and he can change the APR to 2173 as in the nomination certificate.

xheikh said:

If I select NO in my and my wife form I see a tab for additional document appears but when I say yes then no link for adding additional document appears. Need help on this.

Further CSQ letter shows like this
Decision for failure to provide required documents
Therefore , we reject your application for selection certificate, as provided for in the Immigration Act in Quebec.

Thanks.
Strange, I answered Yes there and I got the additional row for the Letter of Explanation. So you're saying the reverse is happening in your form?

RSS2015

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys - can someone suggest what all can I show in proof of funds, will CA report for property work?

Also, if the information originally mentioned in CIC account changes a little, will it make difference? e.g. what if funds were shown more than what I will give proof for?

Thanks

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RSS2015 said:
Hi guys - can someone suggest what all can I show in proof of funds, will CA report for property work?

Also, if the information originally mentioned in CIC account changes a little, will it make difference? e.g. what if funds were shown more than what I will give proof for?

Thanks
You cannot show any kind of valuation reports for property. The only proof's you can submit is your bank statements, FD's and RD's.

I do not know if you are single or with family. Whatever you have earlier mentioned if it is well above the POF cut-off requirements, then the proofs that you show can be slightly different. In any case, you need to show proof's for the amount equal to or more than Funds required as per your family size.

see below:

Number of
Family Members

Funds Required
(in Canadian dollars)

1 $11,931
2 $14,853
3 $18,260
4 $22,170
5 $25,145
6 $28,359
7 or more $31,574

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RinRin said:
I submitted my application on Nov 4 and there has been no update since then. People who submitted their application around that time or after me have already got some update in their account or have access to ECAS. It makes me so nervous and worried.
It is just been a little over 10 days since you submitted your application. Different candidates have updates at different time. Hold on for a week or two and you'll definitely have progress. Good Luck !