+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

krsenthilkumaran

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Chennai,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
16-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
Do we need submit pcc for all addresses we mention in the address history?

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krsenthilkumaran said:
Do we need submit pcc for all addresses we mention in the address history?
1 per country, if stay is more than 6 months.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
StAnger said:
In your case SK and ON evaluated based on what you presented them.

But in this case cic will cross check the nomination certificate against what is filled in the profile. How will he convince the officer on mismatch? By now, i am sure you know that how big a deal is noc codes for cic.
Yes. That is why I am telling NOT to change his NOC to 2174. He has got nomination certificate for 2173 so be it. Use the same NOC in the post ITA application as well.

techie85

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2015
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2016
StAnger said:
It means you are lucky. Time to celebrate.
Thanks. But could you please tell me the starting link where I should see the information about the documents I need to send.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
techie85 said:
Thanks. But could you please tell me the starting link where I should see the information about the documents I need to send.
Check this.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

NeilSam

Feb 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Sep-18th
AOR Received.
Sep-23th
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
Feb 15th 2016
LANDED..........
March 3rd 2016
HI All,

seems like the OOPNP applications are moving very slow.

Any one in the group who applied in Aug under OOPNP/OINP stream got PPR?

This OOPNP category started in June n everyone got PT invitations to apply for PNP. They took on an avg 2 months to provide PNP approval. n then we got ITA's , so based on this , I think under this stream people got ITA'S in early Aug. Just want to know if CIC is processing OOPNP applicants or not, for me it's looks there is no moment or update so far,This mean they kept all the applications on HOLD.

Thanks,
Sam

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
NeilSam said:
HI All,

seems like the OOPNP applications are moving very slow.

Any one in the group who applied in Aug under OOPNP/OINP stream got PPR?

This OOPNP category started in June n everyone got PT invitations to apply for PNP. They took on an avg 2 months to provide PNP approval. n then we got ITA's , so based on this , I think under this stream people got ITA'S in early Aug. Just want to know if CIC is processing OOPNP applicants or not, for me it's looks there is no moment or update so far,This mean they kept all the applications on HOLD.

Thanks,
Sam
Yes I hear that PNP applications are moving slow. Don't know if it's true. What's your timeline?

NeilSam

Feb 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Sep-18th
AOR Received.
Sep-23th
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
Feb 15th 2016
LANDED..........
March 3rd 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Yes I hear that PNP applications are moving slow. Don't know if it's true. What's your timeline?
I have submitted app on sep 23rd
Med pass - Oct 10th
Current status - BG verification under progress.

I want to know the status n timelines of people who applied in Aug, so that I can calculate mine. unless Aug applications are processed they won't come to sep. so is there anyone who got PPR request under OOPNP steam.

Thanks,
Sam

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
NeilSam said:
I have submitted app on sep 23rd
Med pass - Oct 10th
Current status - BG verification under progress.

I want to know the status n timelines of people who applied in Aug, so that I can calculate mine. unless Aug applications are processed they won't come to sep. so is there anyone who got PPR request under OOPNP steam.

Thanks,
Sam
Dude not even 2 months have passed since submission. This is not slow.

NeilSam

Feb 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Sep-18th
AOR Received.
Sep-23th
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
Feb 15th 2016
LANDED..........
March 3rd 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Dude not even 2 months have passed since submission. This is not slow.
I am not taking about my application is specific here, I was pointing to over all OOPNP applications are going slow(or kept on HOLD).

when compare to CEC category it's slow right , CEC applicants who applied in sep got PPR already.

But in PNP cat who applied in Aug also didn't get any update so far.

Thanks,
sam

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
NeilSam said:
I am not taking about my application is specific here, I was pointing to over all OOPNP applications are going slow(or kept on HOLD).

when compare to CEC category it's slow right , CEC applicants who applied in sep got PPR already.

But in PNP cat who applied in Aug also didn't get any update so far.

Thanks,
sam
Oh okay. Is there any Ontario nominee here who has submitted application in August? Could you kindly provide your timeline!! Thanks!!

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
There is no option to apply online. You must send the hard copies to address given in the application guide.

Moreover, the fee isn't Rs.550. It is CAD 1500 (Canadian Dollars) which sums to around Rs.75,000. You can take a DD for 1500 CAD payable to "Ontario Minister of Finance".
Hi, what if the bank in my country is not able to issue draft, cashier cheque and etc, it there any other ways to make a payment? Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
tgman said:
Hi, what if the bank in my country is not able to issue draft, cashier cheque and etc, it there any other ways to make a payment? Thanks
In that case, you can ask your friend/relative in Canada to do it for you. Send the application to them and they m S/he can send it to Ontario.

If that is also not possible, then you can ask someone in a country that issues drafts in CAD to do it for you. You can get it from them and you can submit your application.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Got the Schedule 4 request today!

For Schedule 4A, I suppose I should upload a blank form after writing/typing "Not Applicable" on it? What say, people?