+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ali27 said:
I am re-posting this question.

1. I have a scanned PCC for a country that I have not returned to after leaving.I do not have the original as it was submitted to my local VO office for a study permit. Will CIC require for the original to be shown at any time through out the process?

2. For the statutory question " Have you been refused refugee status, ....."- My application was returned due to cap full in 2014, since the application was not processed and no decision was made to same is it safe to select NO?
1. For EE purpose, since you have not returned back, you are fine to submit the scanned copy of the police cert. Most Likely, they'll not ask for original copy but if you have been called for an interview, there is a possibility that they might ask you to come along with certain docs and if you are happened to be called and if they want to look at your police cert, then you would need. But the chances of this are very less.
2. You can answer it as 'no'

bindas123

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
NB,Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-12-2015
bindas123 said:
sound more confident now. appreciate your response rajanvnv. Thanq.
Hi,

Got into couple of questions again, looking for some help please.

1. After we get invite from federal and can i still edit my application at the first step by updating the forms without having my points being effected over all? ( i think this might have been already answered but just cross checking again)
2. i was rejected student visa for usa twice 3 years ago, when i filled the forms intially in my cic, i answered "NO" to below questions.

Have you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? "NO"

Have ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?: "NO"

Do i need to answer "yes" in the above questions now? can i do it now?

3. Can i know what a schedule A is? do i need to include this in additional docs in checklist? i googled and got this for schedule A. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf

i saw rejections in the reason for rejection forum for answering above questions wrong so just wondering if some one has a answer for me. thanks in advance.

Thank YOU

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bindas123 said:
Hi,

Got into couple of questions again, looking for some help please.

1. After we get invite from federal and can i still edit my application at the first step by updating the forms without having my points being effected over all? ( i think this might have been already answered but just cross checking again)
Yes you can.
2. i was rejected student visa for usa twice 3 years ago, when i filled the forms intially in my cic, i answered "NO" to below questions.

Have you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? "NO"

Have ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?: "NO"

Do i need to answer "yes" in the above questions now? can i do it now?
You should have answered yes to both questions. You can still do it now.

3. Can i know what a schedule A is? do i need to include this in additional docs in checklist? i googled and got this for schedule A. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf
Wait for CIC to request Schedule A.

i saw rejections in the reason for rejection forum for answering above questions wrong so just wondering if some one has a answer for me. thanks in advance.

Thank YOU

tanvirhashem

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All:
Seeking your help.

What do I have to upload in "Marriage Licence/Certificate" and in "Relationship Proof"..?? aren't both same? Since we do not have any child, what should i upload in the "Proof of Relationship" space??

Thanks a lot.

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tanvirhashem said:
Dear All:
Seeking your help.

What do I have to upload in "Marriage Licence/Certificate" and in "Relationship Proof"..?? aren't both same? Since we do not have any child, what should i upload in the "Proof of Relationship" space??

Thanks a lot.
Proof of relationship usually shows up for people that mention they have relatives in Canada. If that is the case, you would need to upload birth certificates showing your or your spouse's relationship to the person in Canada.

tanvirhashem

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heeru_maan said:
Proof of relationship usually shows up for people that mention they have relatives in Canada. If that is the case, you would need to upload birth certificates showing your or your spouse's relationship to the person in Canada.
Thanx a lot heeru_man... :)

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Dear All,

I got ITA on 13th November and will fill application once all documents gets ready. Can I go get my medical check up done before submission of documents and what documents shall I need to show the doctor for medical check up for Permanent residency.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HRDJ said:
Dear All,

I got ITA on 13th November and will fill application once all documents gets ready. Can I go get my medical check up done before submission of documents and what documents shall I need to show the doctor for medical check up for Permanent residency.
Infact you have to do your medical before submitting the documents. Upfront medical is required. Take your passport and 2 photographs (confirm with doctor if he need photos) and visit the doctor with electronics facility as they will directly send results to cic. The doctor will give you a document which you have to scan and upload.

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
StAnger said:
[Infact you have to do your medical before submitting the documents. Upfront medical is required. Take your passport and 2 photographs (confirm with doctor if he need photos) and visit the doctor with electronics facility as they will directly send results to cic. The doctor will give you a document which you have to scan and upload ]

Thanks Stinger. Appreciate your quick response.

manchandapulkit

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Hi,
I created my profile with noc 2173 going by my job title which is Software engineer but later i found that going through job duties i fall into 2174-computer programmers; so i edited my application and applied for OINP nomination with NOC code 2174- computer programmers.
But now i have received the nomination confirmation letter with NOC 2173.
I have received the ITA and have to proceed my application with NOC 2174. what should i do??
Please help.

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Dear Friends,

I had applied for PCC immediately after Ontario Acknowledgement and I have received my PCC on 29th September, 2015 and I received ITA on 13th November, Hope my PCC is valid as I got before ITA ?

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manchandapulkit said:
Hi,
I created my profile with noc 2173 going by my job title which is Software engineer but later i found that going through job duties i fall into 2174-computer programmers; so i edited my application and applied for OINP nomination with NOC code 2174- computer programmers.
But now i have received the nomination confirmation letter with NOC 2173.
I have received the ITA and have to proceed my application with NOC 2174. what should i do??
Please help.
If oinp passed your job title and gave you the green light, i beleive you should go ahead with 2173. Even if 50percent duties match you should be ok i beleive. But changing the code could turn out to problematic.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HRDJ said:
Dear Friends,

I had applied for PCC immediately after Ontario Acknowledgement and I have received my PCC on 29th September, 2015 and I received ITA on 13th November, Hope my PCC is valid as I got before ITA ?
As far as i recall, it shouldnt be more than 3 months old. I may be wrong. Can you check cic website.

manchandapulkit

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
StAnger said:
If oinp passed your job title and gave you the green light, i beleive you should go ahead with 2173. Even if 50percent duties match you should be ok i beleive. But changing the code could turn out to problematic.
Hi StAnger
2173 requires licensing. hence would be a struggle to find job later. moreover my duties match 2174 not 2173 So cic can also object if i proceed with 2173. I think i should contact 2OINP.

HRDJ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
manchandapulkit said:
Hi StAnger
2173 requires licensing. hence would be a struggle to find job later. moreover my duties match 2174 not 2173 So cic can also object if i proceed with 2173. I think i should contact 2OINP.
[I just checked CIC website PCs are typically valid for one year from the date they are issued. Any other suggestion