+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
bellaluna said:
I had the same dilemma as you, since I also had CIC rejections. I think the second question is just badly written and therefore ambiguous. Actually, those two questions seem like the same thing. I think the second question refers to being refused a visa upon entry, like if you already landed at the airport and you were turned away.

Anyway, since those questions seem like the same thing, it might make more sense to answer "yes" to both, then explain in the letter of explanation slot along with your refusal letters. That's what I plan to do.
I think the same. Thank you for your answer.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AM_008 said:
"+7" or "007" doesn't work, too!
Error Description: Country Code: Must be a maximum of 2 or 3 digits for International phone numbers or 4 digits if the country code starts with '1'.
StAnger, where are you from and what is your Country Code?

On my IELTS Test Report Form there are 3 dates: 1-at the top of the sheet ("Date:"), 2-in the middle of the sheet ("Date of Birth:"), 3-at the bottom of the page ("Date:") and there are no "test result date" anywhere. The date which is at the top is my IELTS exam date, so I believe date which is at the bottom is test result date.
I suppose that should be result date which is usually 15 days after the test date. Go with that.

Can you input 07?

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
StAnger said:
Can you input 07?
Nope, same error. I think it is a system bug.

Guys, who has the same problem, please suggest...

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AM_008 said:

I had a similar issue.. Try entering only 7. That worked for me.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AM_008 said:

Can you start a thread to call up someone from russia and may be he/she can help on the case.

Last resort could be to type 70 and clarify it in letter of explanation?

I understand this is frustrating but you have ample time so it is vital to get the best and acceptable answer before proceeding.

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
heeru_maan said:
I had a similar issue.. Try entering only 7. That worked for me.
... but not for me, unfortunately... and I don't understand why... heeru_maan, where are you from by the way?
... "7", "07", "007", "+7" ... none of them :(
Same error everywhere. Error Description: Country Code: Must be a maximum of 2 or 3 digits for International phone numbers or 4 digits if the country code starts with '1'.

As one of the possible solutions, I can take one digit from my "Telephone No." field and add it in "Country Code" field.
For instance, my Cellular number is +79137776655.
Country Code: 79
Telephone No.: 137776655

But, anyway guys, thank you for your advices. If someone has other possible solutions, please suggest) ;D

prernarula

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2015
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
reposting guys....please help

i have in my application form in cic mentioned all my work experience which i have starting from 1997 but i don't have and cannot get reference letters for my jobs till mid 2005...now my questions are :

1. do i remove that experience from my work history profile (i could however leave them in my personal history profile) & if i do will it effect my CRS?
OR
2. do i write a LOE that it is not possible to get reference letters from those employees...

however i do have some pay stubs and employment letters from those jobs....will these be sufficient in the absence of reference letters....

thanks a lot in advance for your help!

"feeling confused" :-\

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prernarula said:
reposting guys....please help

i have in my application form in cic mentioned all my work experience which i have starting from 1997 but i don't have and cannot get reference letters for my jobs till mid 2005...now my questions are :

1. do i remove that experience from my work history profile (i could however leave them in my personal history profile) & if i do will it effect my CRS?
OR
2. do i write a LOE that it is not possible to get reference letters from those employees...

however i do have some pay stubs and employment letters from those jobs....will these be sufficient in the absence of reference letters....

thanks a lot in advance for your help!

"feeling confused" :-\
If you remove that period, how much experience is left with you? I guess anything for than 3 will get you max score?

prernarula

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2015
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
StAnger said:
If you remove that period, how much experience is left with you? I guess anything for than 3 will get you max score?
if i remove that experience i still have 10 years of experience...yeah even i thought that anything more than 3 should not effect my points...i hope my understanding is right here...!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
prernarula said:
if i remove that experience i still have 10 years of experience...yeah even i thought that anything more than 3 should not effect my points...i hope my understanding is right here...!
You are correct.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prernarula said:
Thats should suffice. Show the ones you have experience certificates/reference letters and declare others in your personal history.

prernarula

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2015
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
StAnger said:
Thats should suffice. Show the ones you have experience certificates/reference letters and declare others in your personal history.
Thank you for your help StAnger

and

thank you Raj kamal :)

ali27

Jan 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
I am re-posting this question.

1. I have a scanned PCC for a country that I have not returned to after leaving.I do not have the original as it was submitted to my local VO office for a study permit. Will CIC require for the original to be shown at any time through out the process?

2. For the statutory question " Have you been refused refugee status, ....."- My application was returned due to cap full in 2014, since the application was not processed and no decision was made to same is it safe to select NO?