+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

prernarula

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2015
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
hi people...need some help please...

i have in my application form in cic mentioned all my work experience which i have starting from 1997 but i don't have and cannot get reference letters for my jobs till mid 2005...now my questions are :

1. do i remove that experience from my work history profile (i could however leave them in my personal history profile) & if i do will it effect my CRS?
OR
2. do i write a LOE that it is not possible to get reference letters from those employees...

however i do have some pay stubs and employment letters from those jobs....will these be sufficient in the absence of reference letters....

thanks a lot in advance for your help!

"feeling confused" :-\

prernarula

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2015
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
RSS2015 said:
My question was different, anyways, I got pcc request submitted successfully...
oops sorry misread ur question....i guess you will have to compress the files

pinky28

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
my educational documents are 8Mb in size and are not being uploaded. Decreasing the pdf size leads to loss of clarity? Please reply

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
Guys, I have a few questions ... please advise ...

1) If a field in the online application is not applicable for you (for example you don't have UCI number), do you leave it blank or print N/A?
2) My country code consists only of one digit, and I can't save my phone number, because it says that country code must be 2 or 3 numbers. To add "+" or "0" before the number doesn't work, too. Who has had the same problem, how did you solve it?
3) What date do you print in the field "Date of test result" (IELTS)? It is known that you may check your test results online 14 days after the IELTS exam. So, I put there "my exam date"+14 days. Is it correct?

Thank you all in advance for your answers!

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
Previously, my wife's application for Study Permit(Canada) and my application for Open Work Permit(Canada) was refused. In addition to this, we have both been refused a tourist visa to the United States of America.

So now, by filling my online application for PR, I must choose answer YES for one/two of the Statutory Questions:

- Have you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?
- Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

Guys, how do you think ... On which of these questions should I answer YES? They are both sound very similar. ???
P.S.: Thank you for you help! I appreciate it!

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AM_008 said:
Guys, I have a few questions ... please advise ...

1) If a field in the online application is not applicable for you (for example you don't have UCI number), do you leave it blank or print N/A?
2) My country code consists only of one digit, and I can't save my phone number, because it says that country code must be 2 or 3 numbers. To add "+" or "0" before the number doesn't work, too. Who has had the same problem, how did you solve it?
3) What date do you print in the field "Date of test result" (IELTS)? It is known that you may check your test results online 14 days after the IELTS exam. So, I put there "my exam date"+14 days. Is it correct?

Thank you all in advance for your answers!
1) leave it blank
2) all countries have 2 digits. Which country are you from?
3) date printed in your ielts result card. Bascially it houses 2 dates namely, date of exam and date of result.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AM_008 said:
Previously, my wife's application for Study Permit(Canada) and my application for Open Work Permit(Canada) was refused. In addition to this, we have both been refused a tourist visa to the United States of America.

So now, by filling my online application for PR, I must choose answer YES for one/two of the Statutory Questions:

- Have you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?
- Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

Guys, how do you think ... On which of these questions should I answer YES? They are both sound very similar. ???
Say yes and explain it in detail. Saying No has put many people in trouble.

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
StAnger said:
Say yes and explain it in detail. Saying No has put many people in trouble.
In the both questions?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
AM_008 said:

I had the same dilemma as you, since I also had CIC rejections. I think the second question is just badly written and therefore ambiguous. Actually, those two questions seem like the same thing. I think the second question refers to being refused a visa upon entry, like if you already landed at the airport and you were turned away.

Anyway, since those questions seem like the same thing, it might make more sense to answer "yes" to both, then explain in the letter of explanation slot along with your refusal letters. That's what I plan to do.

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
StAnger said:
1) leave it blank
2) all countries have 2 digits. Which country are you from?
3) date printed in your ielts result card. Bascially it houses 2 dates namely, date of exam and date of result.
StAnger, thank you for your answers!
2) I'm from Russia. Russian COUNTRY CALLING CODE is +7.
But it doesn't work... :( "Must be a maximum of 2 or 3 digits for International phone numbers or 4 digits if the country code starts with '1'."
3) So it is probably the date which is at the bottom of the page and close to Administrator's Signature and Test Report Form Number?

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AM_008 said:
StAnger, thank you for your answers!
2) I'm from Russia. Russian COUNTRY CALLING CODE is +7.
But it doesn't work... :( "Must be a maximum of 2 or 3 digits for International phone numbers or 4 digits if the country code starts with '1'."
3) So it is probably the date which is at the bottom of the page and close to Administrator's Signature and Test Report Form Number?
As i understand it does not allow prefix as plus and 007?

It should say test result date.

ali27

Jan 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Hello all, Questions:
1. I have a scanned PCC for a country that I have not returned to after leaving.I do not have the original as it was submitted to my local VO office for a study permit. Will CIC require for the original to be shown at any time through out the process?

2. For the statutory question " Have you been refused refugee status, ....."- My application was returned due to cap full in 2014, since the application was not processed and no decision was made to same is it safe to select NO?

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
StAnger said:
As i understand it does not allow prefix as plus and 007?

It should say test result date.
"+7" or "007" doesn't work, too!
Error Description: Country Code: Must be a maximum of 2 or 3 digits for International phone numbers or 4 digits if the country code starts with '1'.
StAnger, where are you from and what is your Country Code?

On my IELTS Test Report Form there are 3 dates: 1-at the top of the sheet ("Date:"), 2-in the middle of the sheet ("Date of Birth:"), 3-at the bottom of the page ("Date:") and there are no "test result date" anywhere. The date which is at the top is my IELTS exam date, so I believe date which is at the bottom is test result date.