+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OOPNP/OINP nominated and ITA/AoR received - Let us connect here for further step

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Schedule 4 request is a good sign.

No, I do not recommend the CSE now. Wait for sometime.
Do you potentially see any harm in doing a CSE and re-uploading original scans without notary seals?

Thanks a lot for your input, btw.

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
StAnger said:
They explicitily mentioned "not notarised" in schedule 4 because its a declaration form and you should not authenticate it from notary as cic is solely looking for your signature and assurance on the fact that you will stay in province.

If you provided your certificates with notarised attested, it should be no problem as you have authenticated them. So relax.
Thanks a lot for your input. Really appreciate it!

jamaru

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
guys i am lost....

i applied for EE in August and i included ontario and all Privinces in my choices, i even registered for the job Bank Successfully, now its november and still i have not received my ITA from Ontario, although i have 406 points in EE, please help

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Musikwala said:
Do you potentially see any harm in doing a CSE and re-uploading original scans without notary seals?
Well, I think CSE is unnecessary at this point.

Please ask this to Asivad Anac. May be S/he will be able to give you a clear cut answer.

jamaru

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
jamaru said:
guys i am lost....

i applied for EE in August and i included ontario and all Privinces in my choices, i even registered for the job Bank Successfully, now its november and still i have not received my ITA from Ontario, although i have 406 points in EE, please help

ANyone??

prernarula

Star Member
Sep 22, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2015
Nomination.....
Ontario
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
jamaru said:
they don't send a PT to everyone over 400...i guess they decide on the basis of NOC or whatever their selection criteria may be...but it vlearly says on the ontario site that not everyone above 400 is assured on a PT

jamaru

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
prernarula said:
they don't send a PT to everyone over 400...i guess they decide on the basis of NOC or whatever their selection criteria may be...but it vlearly says on the ontario site that not everyone above 400 is assured on a PT
i am a mechanical engineer which is highly in demand over there i think,

AM_008

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
12-04-2016
Guys, please suggest...

In the PERSONAL HISTORY Form --> Personal activities ...
if you choose "Activity type: Unemployment", what do you print in these two following fields:
- "Please describe what this person was doing during this period (e.g. job title, position, etc.)"
- "Please provide the name of the company, employer, school, or facility as appropriate."

PS We can't just leave them blank, because the system does not allow us to save information. :(

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
AM_008 said:
Guys, please suggest...

In the PERSONAL HISTORY Form --> Personal activities ...
if you choose "Activity type: Unemployment", what do you print in these two following fields:
- "Please describe what this person was doing during this period (e.g. job title, position, etc.)"
- "Please provide the name of the company, employer, school, or facility as appropriate."

PS We can't just leave them blank, because the system does not allow us to save information. :(
Just write unemployed - Waiting to join college, Looking for another job etc and write N/A in the company, employer, school, or facility section.

I think that would suffice.

Dagdoba

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
??????????????????
VISA ISSUED...
????????????????????????????????????
LANDED..........
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
how important are payslip if you already have referral letter?

I think it is impractical to have all the payslips for 10 years and 5 different companies.

Any advise , if referral letters, offer letters , reliving letters should be sufficient?

Thanks.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Dagdoba said:
how important are payslip if you already have referral letter?

I think it is impractical to have all the payslips for 10 years and 5 different companies.

Any advise , if referral letters, offer letters , reliving letters should be sufficient?

Thanks.
Payslips are not mandatory documents but they might be requested by the officer before issuing your nomination.

Dagdoba

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
??????????????????
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
rajkamalmohanram said:
Payslips are not mandatory documents but they might be requested by the officer before issuing your nomination.
Thanks man...
is there any history of someones application being refused for not having the paylips...

cause I think I will not have the payslips for all my previous companies...

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Dagdoba said:
Thanks man...
is there any history of someones application being refused for not having the paylips...

cause I think I will not have the payslips for all my previous companies...
No. I haven't heard a rejection because of this. The reasons for previous rejections were wrong NOC and applied with less than 1 year work exp in the past 5 years.

Don't worry, this is NOT a mandatory document. However, if asked, you can provide an alternate document like a bank statement that shows salary credit into your account.

Good luck!

Dagdoba

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
??????????????????
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
rajkamalmohanram said:
No. I haven't heard a rejection because of this. The reasons for previous rejections were wrong NOC and applied with less than 1 year work exp in the past 5 years.

Don't worry, this is NOT a mandatory document. However, if asked, you can provide an alternate document like a bank statement that shows salary credit into your account.

Good luck!
thanks man...

davidbaek90

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
jamaru said:
i am a mechanical engineer which is highly in demand over there i think,
Try to update every section of your profile (personal detaios, work, educational history and etc...) even if you don't have anything to update just click update. I didn't get PT for 2 weeks then tried this and worked the next day