+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Krutik patel

Jul 28, 2024
Yes there is a way to inform them via webform. Unfortunately you have not received the AOR which will have your UCI and Application Number in it. So I think that you should call the IRCC and ask them about next steps. Because it all depends on the agent who is processing your file. They can either return four application with your fees or can ask for ADR for the missing information.

So best way is to call them directly.
Thank you so much for your advise, I called them and explain the scenario, they said you can just submit the webform, But I noticed that webform asks for UCI # and Application #, Since I don't have Application number yet, Can I just submit the webform with UCI number only ?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you so much for your advise, I called them and explain the scenario, they said you can just submit the webform, But I noticed that webform asks for UCI # and Application #, Since I don't have Application number yet, Can I just submit the webform with UCI number only ?
Yes you can just use UCI number. For application number leave it blank.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I have two questions, @Miss bee. Thank you for taking the time and helping me with them:

1. While I'm waiting for my AOR, my husband renewed his passport. Should I send a webform to notify them about the new passport, or should I wait to get the AOR and submit through the GC Key? Submit new passport copies through webform.

2. I applied via OINP-International Student Stream. I wanted to know what will happen to my PR process if I lose my job after receiving the AOR. Is there a point in this process where I have the opportunity to find another job in the same NOC, or will my application be withdrawn right away?
If you lost job, you are supposed to email PNP office and let them know. Usually they give you few weeks to find another job . They will explain everything in that email. They won’t withdraw your nomination right away.
Thanks.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I submitted my PR application on April 9th and received the Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR) on July 30th. Currently, my application status in the tracker is listed as ‘submitted.’ I have also received my Biometrics Instruction Letter (BIL), which I plan to follow through with next week. Could you please let me know when I can expect the status to change, and what the subsequent status update in the tracker might be?
If you received AOR , you should link your application to GCKEY and PR tracker . That portal where you submitted your application won’t change. It will stay same forever.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Im planning a long vacation and Im afraid I'm getting the biometric request while abroad, can I take the biometrics in my home country? will that be an issue?
You can take biometrics anywhere in the world. Same as medical request. You can do it anywhere.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
This might be a very stupid question so apologies in advance. I got ADR for three different documents. I have been able to get one of them. From my GcKey account I uploaded one of the documents but when I hit "next" it shows the other two as blank. If I press 'submit' will the IRCC consider the other two documents as 'not submitted' or will I be able to upload the other two documents later on when I receive them. I am too scared to press 'submit' here because I do not want the IRCC to consider the application without the other two documents.
You should upload documents there and click next and click on transmit to upload to CIC account. If you can’t do there you can send it through webform.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I have a question @Miss bee I got finally decision date in Gc key..but it says it is still in processing. I got this yesterday but I don't see any update in tracker even today whatsoever...what you suggest on this plz.
Can get Portal 1 anytime soon . Can be week or month. Keep checking your emails. There is no certain timeline after getting final decision in gckey .

JonyQuest

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
You should upload documents there and click next and click on transmit to upload to CIC account. If you can’t do there you can send it through webform.
If i submit one document, will I be able to submit the other two later. or do i get just chance to submit them all at the same time

Swas6

Aug 1, 2024
I submitted my application for PR and i forgot to mention my 2nd job which is part time. Do i need to tell them via webform or not?