+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you, Miss Bee, for your reply. I can see that my application status is ‘submitted’ after receiving the AOR in the GCKey tracker. My question is, since I have not received any additional documents except for the Biometric Instruction Letter (BIL), when will my application status change from ‘submitted’ to a different status?
It will remain same on gckey . If you get any documents request or any updates you will be able to see it .

keerthikumaraavula

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
forgot to pay biometric fee for all the 4 applicants. Paid only for 1 applicant instead of 4. So, for remaining family of 3, do I have to select option "Biometrics - per family (2 or more) $170.00". Is that correct. or do I have to select option "Biometrics - per person" $85.00 each? please confirm.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
forgot to pay biometric fee for all the 4 applicants. Paid only for 1 applicant instead of 4. So, for remaining family of 3, do I have to select option "Biometrics - per family (2 or more) $170.00". Is that correct. or do I have to select option "Biometrics - per person" $85.00 each? please confirm.
You can pay all together.

rcincanada2019

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hi,

I got my nomination for OINP- Employer job offer- foreign worker and applied for PR on 22nd May, 2024 and waiting for my AOR. My PGWP is expiring on 13th November, 2024.
1. Am I eligible to apply for BOWP if I get the AOR or should I apply for a closed work permit with the letter I got during my nomination?
2. My spouse is on an open SOWP, if I apply for the closed work permit, will I be able to extend my spouse's permit along with mine or should I wait for approval of my permit and then apply for my spouse separately?

Please advise.
Unfortunately, you are not eligible for BOWP. OINP - Employer Job Offer is an employer restricted nomination.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/extend-permit/bridging-open-work-permit.html

If you applied for the Provincial Nominee Program (not through Express Entry)
Who can apply
To be eligible for a BOWP, you must
  • live in Canada (and intend to live outside Quebec) at the time you apply for your BOWP
    • You can leave Canada while we process your application.
    • However, if you leave Canada after your work permit expires, you can’t work until your new application is approved.
  • either
  • be the principal applicant on your permanent residence application
  • have no employment restrictions as a condition of your nomination

Ms. mee

Aug 1, 2024
A question on registering for the tracker, Your Application Status Tracker / Votre outil de suivi de l’état des demandes (cic.gc.ca)
I have tried for several times since July, and it is always showing that there is no information.
Then I noticed that, in the website it said that:

You can only use the tracker if you're applying for
For those who can use the tracker, could you please kindly let me know how to register for that?
Thanks!

Purv Patel

Jun 26, 2024
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-12-2023
Nomination.....
00-08-23
AOR Received.
00-02-24
"Hi everyone, behalf of my friend

I submitted my application for the PNP non-Express Entry on August 24th and received my AOR in December. I have completed my biometrics and medical exams. Recently, I got married and need to add my spouse's name to my application. Could anyone share their experiences or insights on how long the process might take to complete after adding a spouse? Any tips or advice on handling this addition would be greatly appreciated!"

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
"Hi everyone, behalf of my friend

I submitted my application for the PNP non-Express Entry on August 24th and received my AOR in December. I have completed my biometrics and medical exams. Recently, I got married and need to add my spouse's name to my application. Could anyone share their experiences or insights on how long the process might take to complete after adding a spouse? Any tips or advice on handling this addition would be greatly appreciated!"
To add you need to send your add-on request through the IRCC webform available on website. You can attach the following forms and documents in the field reserved to that effect:A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)with supporting documents,

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you miss bee for your revert. I just want to confirm if i don’t tell them about the part time job. Will it be a problem? Or should i have to inform them.
You should declare each and every thing. Hiding is misrepresentation.

Purv Patel

Jun 26, 2024
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-12-2023
Nomination.....
00-08-23
AOR Received.
00-02-24
To add you need to send your add-on request through the IRCC webform available on website. You can attach the following forms and documents in the field reserved to that effect:A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)with supporting documents,
Could you please provide an estimated timeline for the processing of this add-on request and when we might expect to receive the Passport Request (PPR) ,??

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
For Non-EE applications, when submitting webform if we selected option “applied online” and selected “EE” option, would there be any delay?
No . Doesn’t matter what you choose. If you have application number and uci number provided in webform there won’t be any issues.