+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

chiragparmar

Aug 6, 2024
Hi,

I am applying for the Provincial Nominee Program for Ontario and have completed my account setup, form submissions, and document attachments. However, I encountered an issue with the IMM 5690 checklist form (Document Checklist: Provincial Nominee Program and Quebec Skilled Worker). When I attempt to download it, the form appears to be only for Quebec Skilled Workers, which is not relevant to my application.

Should I use the updated Quebec checklist or the IMM 0199 (Provincial Class Nominee Checklist) instead?

Waiting for your response and thank you for your assistance.

chiragparmar

Aug 6, 2024
Hello everyone,

We submitted our PR application last June 27 2024 via Non express entry. Still waiting for the AOR.. how many weeks should we get an email about it? One more question, we submitted form IMM5690e DOCUMENT CHECKLIST PERMANENT RESIDENCE - PROVINCIAL NOMINEE CLASS AND QUEBEC SKILLED WORKERS) just based on the PDF they are asking.. Do we need to submit Provincial Nominee Class (IMM 0199) instead or are they the same? Thanks
Hey I had same question of which checklist to upload ?

I believe they have speedster the checklist of r Quebec skilled worker IMM 5690 and IMM 0199 for provincial nominee checklist. Did you submit the old one where they used to have both checklist in one form?

JSK880

Jul 26, 2024
@Miss bee

@armoured

do we need to mention Flagpolling details in IMM0008e and will that be considered as a rejection? Also do we need to mention that in our travel history? I am not sure about it therefore asking. I already submitted my application

heyymigs

Aug 6, 2024
Hey I had same question of which checklist to upload ?

I believe they have speedster the checklist of r Quebec skilled worker IMM 5690 and IMM 0199 for provincial nominee checklist. Did you submit the old one where they used to have both checklist in one form?
The only required PDF file was IMM 5690.. and one of our friend told us they submitted IMM 0199. They are the same the only difference is the title header. And up to now no AOR from them.

chiragparmar

Aug 6, 2024
The only required PDF file was IMM 5690.. and one of our friend told us they submitted IMM 0199. They are the same the only difference is the title header. And up to now no AOR from them.
Okay thanks!

Any leads on when they submitted file ?
I believe average AOR time is about 3 months.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi @Miss bee
I received my Note today, would you please help me to understand what is my status about Security ?!
Is it Comprehensive or not ?
--------------------------------------------
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: In Progress
HIRV:
Criminalty: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs.
Final:
MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTION
MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTION: 0
------------------
ADMISSIBILITIES
SECURITY
SECURITY: 1
Created Date: 2024/06/20
Updated Date: 2024/06/20
UCI #:
Family Name:
Given Name:
type: Security
Validity Date:
Status Updated Date: 2024/06/20
Due Date: 2024/07/20
-----------------

SUB ACTIVITIES
SUB ACTIVITIES: 1
UCI #:
Family Name:
Given Name:
Type: Security Screening
SIl Indicator.
Validity Date:
Status Updated Date: 2024/06/20
Due Date: 2024/07/20
SECURITY SCREENING

Previous Results:
Screening Priority: Normal

---------------
NOTES
NOTES: 1
Restricted: N
Label: Adm/Security
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text: File reviewed by Program Support Officer. Security review in progress.
NOTES: 2
Created Date: 2024/06/14
Updated Date: 2024/06/14
Label: General
Text: Documents requested
NOTES: 3
Created Date: 2024/05/24
Updated Date: 2024/05/24
Label: Eligibility
Text: APPLICATION:
APPLICATION: PNP
You have passed other assessments. Security is still in process. Good thing is you are not under comprehensive security check. Your application is in Sydney office. Also did they requested any documents in June ?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi,

I am applying for the Provincial Nominee Program for Ontario and have completed my account setup, form submissions, and document attachments. However, I encountered an issue with the IMM 5690 checklist form (Document Checklist: Provincial Nominee Program and Quebec Skilled Worker). When I attempt to download it, the form appears to be only for Quebec Skilled Workers, which is not relevant to my application.

Should I use the updated Quebec checklist or the IMM 0199 (Provincial Class Nominee Checklist) instead?

Waiting for your response and thank you for your assistance.
Sure the right documents and right checklist.

kv97

May 18, 2019
Hello,

I applied to Non-EE PNP on February 12th, received AOR in May, and submitted the requested PCC on July 10th. When do you guys think I will hear the next update and roughly when would I get my PR card, the reason for the question is I am planning on traveling after getting my card. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

velnetik

Jun 27, 2024
@Miss bee
Apologies for directly tagging you, Does IRCC contact center know if security/criminality etc is completed or not? I'm wondering if I'm in extensive security, been here since I was 17 so not sure why that would be, but been in criminality since April with no updates so far.

Thanks for your helps.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee
Apologies for directly tagging you, Does IRCC contact center know if security/criminality etc is completed or not? I'm wondering if I'm in extensive security, been here since I was 17 so not sure why that would be, but been in criminality since April with no updates so far.

Thanks for your helps.
Yes they can tell you about these steps.

velnetik

Jun 27, 2024
Yes they can tell you about these steps.
@Miss bee Thank you. I chatted with an agent for about 30 mins, they said the only info they can tell me is that criminality is done via RCMP and CCCI, not sure what does that mean?
Seems like there still has been 0 movement since April 10, I'm not sure what to do anymore :(

yash691

Jul 17, 2024
My PGWP expires in Feb 2025. Registered for OINP and waiting for the next draw. Considering 4 months for the next draw and 4 more for the nomination, I am already out of time to apply for PR and get AOR which is required to apply for BOWP. I am also eligible under STEM EE but my CRS is 489 which may or may not pass through next STEM draw. Exploring the option of closed work permit with employer. I know I can apply for visitor record to stay in the country after PGWP expires.
1. Is there any other option to not go out of status and keep working?
2. Is it okay to apply for Non EE PNP PR application while I create EE profile for STEM?
@Miss bee
If anyone knows, please reply