+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Krutik patel

Jul 28, 2024
Yes you can just use UCI number. For application number leave it blank.
Thank you, Miss bee, yesterday I got to know when I was going through my submitted profile which I submitted last week, I did not pay the biometrics fees, What should I do Now ? Should I just pay now and send the receipt through webform ?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you, Miss bee, yesterday I got to know when I was going through my submitted profile which I submitted last week, I did not pay the biometrics fees, What should I do Now ? Should I just pay now and send the receipt through webform ?
Yes . Pay now . Attach receipt in webform and send it .

Samooz

Aug 1, 2024
Hi @Miss bee, I have received my AOR and I have my wife (outside Canada) as a dependent. I'm planning to apply for a vistor visa for her and state that we want to live together and wait for our PR approval in Canada. I think this approach works for a spousal sponsorship, would this work in this case as well? thanks:)

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi @Miss bee, I have received my AOR and I have my wife (outside Canada) as a dependent. I'm planning to apply for a vistor visa for her and state that we want to live together and wait for our PR approval in Canada. I think this approach works for a spousal sponsorship, would this work in this case as well? thanks:)
Instead of visitor you should apply for SOWP if you meet eligibility criteria. Visitor visa has high chance of rejection.

sandeep.kumar

Jun 13, 2024
I am in a situation where my employer terminated me from the Job, What are my options? Will I get my PR? How to get a new work permit?

SINP - Nominated, Approved - Employer Restricted
PR NON-Express - in progress- applied on 12th June 2024, waiting for AOR
PGWP - Expired
Close WP - LMIA exempt work permit applied on 28th June 2024

SINP has allowed me 45 days to find a new company; however, when I attempted to contact the employer, they requested work authorization -an open work permit before beginning the interview process.
similarly, I went to the SINP office and described my position, but they were similarly unable to help.

Now what I can do in my case? @Miss bee

clazinajim

Apr 12, 2018
Hi,

I got my nomination for OINP- Employer job offer- foreign worker and applied for PR on 22nd May, 2024 and waiting for my AOR. My PGWP is expiring on 13th November, 2024.
1. Am I eligible to apply for BOWP if I get the AOR or should I apply for a closed work permit with the letter I got during my nomination?
2. My spouse is on an open SOWP, if I apply for the closed work permit, will I be able to extend my spouse's permit along with mine or should I wait for approval of my permit and then apply for my spouse separately?

Please advise.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I am in a situation where my employer terminated me from the Job, What are my options? Will I get my PR? How to get a new work permit?

SINP - Nominated, Approved - Employer Restricted
PR NON-Express - in progress- applied on 12th June 2024, waiting for AOR
PGWP - Expired
Close WP - LMIA exempt work permit applied on 28th June 2024

SINP has allowed me 45 days to find a new company; however, when I attempted to contact the employer, they requested work authorization -an open work permit before beginning the interview process.
similarly, I went to the SINP office and described my position, but they were similarly unable to help.

Now what I can do in my case? @Miss bee
Sorry your situation is too complicated. If you can’t find job your nomination will be cancelled and PR application will be refused.

vikas.exe

Apr 19, 2024
If you received AOR , you should link your application to GCKEY and PR tracker . That portal where you submitted your application won’t change. It will stay same forever.
Thank you, Miss Bee, for your reply. I can see that my application status is ‘submitted’ after receiving the AOR in the GCKey tracker. My question is, since I have not received any additional documents except for the Biometric Instruction Letter (BIL), when will my application status change from ‘submitted’ to a different status?