+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello I need your help!

My PGWP was refused and now I am out of status I received my MPNP nomination certificate but have not submitted my PR application yet. What options do I have. My employer has paid compliance fee and has submitted and offer of employment through the portal. Thank u
You have to apply closed work permit application along with restoration of your status. You can’t work until work permit is approved.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee I have received my AOR yesterday and they asked that I upload my biometric fees through the IRC webform
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/campaigns/biometrics/facts.html
I have paid and uploaded the receipt, however I have not received the automated reply by email that my form has been received? Should I submit again? it's been 1 day now? or these type of forms don't send out a confirmation email? thanks:)
You don’t get automated reply for webform . You will get conformation in 2-3 weeks . Did you checked GC key ? Did they provided option to upload there ?

roop_thea

Jul 31, 2024
You have to apply closed work permit application along with restoration of your status. You can’t work until work permit is approved.
Hello, my work permit expired on April 1 and I received the refusal letter on July 15, 90 days have passed can I still apply for restoration of status? On the refusal letter they did mention the 90 days thanks

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello, my work permit expired on April 1 and I received the refusal letter on July 15, 90 days have passed can I still apply for restoration of status? On the refusal letter they did mention the 90 days thanks
Refusal letter is generic letter. You are technically out of status if 90 days have passed. You should consult with some good immigration lawyer not consultant to discuss further. Don’t waste time .

ximenamt

Nov 13, 2023
@Miss bee for non express entry PNP, can I get medicals upfront, before receiving AOR? Inland applicant, I have never done medicals before. I applied on April 21st, still waiting for AOR. My WP expires on April 2025, so I want to save as much time as possible, but someone told me they could refuse the application if doing medical before they were requested. Any advice, please?

Adeyemiae

Dec 21, 2023
@Miss bee Please what are stages for getting confirmation of PR for non express entry applicant outside Canada.

Do we need to expect Pre arrival letter, portal 1 and 2?

lekker141

Nov 11, 2020
Hi, when submitting the webform with the biometric fees, do I have to send a separate webform for me and another one for my wife?

thank you.

Samooz

Aug 1, 2024
You don’t get automated reply for webform . You will get conformation in 2-3 weeks . Did you checked GC key ? Did they provided option to upload there ?
Yes I did after linking in my application, but they didn't provide the option to upload. Will this cause delays to my processing time?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee for non express entry PNP, can I get medicals upfront, before receiving AOR? Inland applicant, I have never done medicals before. I applied on April 21st, still waiting for AOR. My WP expires on April 2025, so I want to save as much time as possible, but someone told me they could refuse the application if doing medical before they were requested. Any advice, please?
You can certainly do medical upfront by I would suggest you to wait until requested by officer. Your appointment won’t be refused if you did upfront medical.

Reactions: ximenamt

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee Please what are stages for getting confirmation of PR for non express entry applicant outside Canada.

Do we need to expect Pre arrival letter, portal 1 and 2?
You receive Pre arrival letter after that you get Ready for visa email. You have to send your passport to local embassy for PR visa stamping. That is one time entry visa and has expiry date .

roop_thea

Jul 31, 2024
Refusal letter is generic letter. You are technically out of status if 90 days have passed. You should consult with some good immigration lawyer not consultant to discuss further. Don’t waste time .
Ok thank you also can I apply for PR or should I wait for my status to be restored?