+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi everyone,

My biometrics was completed on 26 July 2024.
Sent me additional document required email on 25 July 2024.
Biometrics and Medical updated on same day 26 July 2024.
Submitted the additional requested documents on 30th July 2024.

Now how much time will it take according to current scenario to get ecopr?
Could be anything between 3-4 months.

Reactions: Canada Process

Krutik patel

Jul 28, 2024
Good afternoon, Everyone,
Need some advise.
I have submitted my Non -EE profile to the permanent residence via online portal a week ago after receiving the OINP Nomination approval, I received the email that I have submitted the application successfully but I did not Received any AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt) with Application number. Does anyone have any idea when we get AOR after submitting the application ? Is it approx 3 months or more ?

Also, There is another Question is that in the background information they said that do not leave any gaps in the information like do not skip any month for last 10 years, While submitting the application I did not left any gap but some how I missed to mentioned that one of the Job training which I did for a week, it was paid training. I would like to know if there are any circumstances due to missing out on this information.

And the last confusion about the application is that I have put the current month and year for the current residence address instead of keeping is Blank (I did not knew that I can keep it empty until it was too late). I would like to know If I should take any preventative steps and if I should then how I can contact IRCC and let them know about this scenario ?
Please advise.
Thank you.

Jul 31, 2024
Need some advise.
I have submitted my Non -EE profile to the permanent residence via online portal a week ago after receiving the OINP Nomination approval, I received the email that I have submitted the application successfully but I did not Received any AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt) with Application number. Does anyone have any idea when we get AOR after submitting the application ? Is it approx 3 months or more ?

Also, There is another Question is that in the background information they said that do not leave any gaps in the information like do not skip any month for last 10 years, While submitting the application I did not left any gap but some how I missed to mentioned that one of the Job training which I did for a week, it was paid training. I would like to know if there are any circumstances due to missing out on this information.

And the last confusion about the application is that I have put the current month and year for the current residence address instead of keeping is Blank (I did not knew that I can keep it empty until it was too late). I would like to know If I should take any preventative steps and if I should then how I can contact IRCC and let them know about this scenario ?
Please advise.
Thank you.
Yes there is a way to inform them via webform. Unfortunately you have not received the AOR which will have your UCI and Application Number in it. So I think that you should call the IRCC and ask them about next steps. Because it all depends on the agent who is processing your file. They can either return four application with your fees or can ask for ADR for the missing information.

So best way is to call them directly.

divyeshparekh

Feb 29, 2024
Hi All,
Its been 3 weeks and I havenot heard any update on this yet, is this something to worry about or is this usual, I try callin IRCC and they just say that my application is in final stages and that the office has to send the correspondence, but have not seen anything in email or the GCkey, anything I could?
Can anyone advice on this please?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Need some advise.

Please advise.
Thank you.
Currently AOR is taking around 3-4 months. For background declaration form if you forgot to mention something, you can download the form again, fill it up , sign it and send it through webform after you receive AOR.

dothientai2012

Aug 12, 2018
Last edited:

Krutik patel

Jul 28, 2024
Currently AOR is taking around 3-4 months. For background declaration form if you forgot to mention something, you can download the form again, fill it up , sign it and send it through webform after you receive AOR.
Hi Miss bee,

Thank you so much for the information.
Should I take any steps as of now till I receive my AOR ?

prathams25

May 27, 2024
Hi @Miss bee , hoping to get your advice on a doubt regarding my Non-EE PNP PR application. I had submitted my application on May 27th. I was just going through all the documents that I had submitted with my application just to make sure everything is okay. In the IMM 5669 form which is to be filled online through the PR application portal, I see that there is nothing in Section G of the form that I had submitted (link to screenshot below). I remember writing "none" in the box when I filled this form online, but I don't see "none" when I download my submitted application.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VgCBOSqjZRj2FiDkNZnNL02SCjsyv-CJ/view?usp=sharing

Please advise on what should be done in this situation. I'm sure I had written "none" in the box but I'm wondering if it did not save it or if it is just a glitch in the online form. Thanks in advance!

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
@Miss bee yesterday I received pre arrival services letter. Any idea what does this mean?

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Hi @Miss bee , hoping to get your advice on a doubt regarding my Non-EE PNP PR application. I had submitted my application on May 27th. I was just going through all the documents that I had submitted with my application just to make sure everything is okay. In the IMM 5669 form which is to be filled online through the PR application portal, I see that there is nothing in Section G of the form that I had submitted (link to screenshot below). I remember writing "none" in the box when I filled this form online, but I don't see "none" when I download my submitted application.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VgCBOSqjZRj2FiDkNZnNL02SCjsyv-CJ/view?usp=sharing

Please advise on what should be done in this situation. I'm sure I had written "none" in the box but I'm wondering if it did not save it or if it is just a glitch in the online form. Thanks in advance!
Hey it is completely normal. For some reason even if you write none in some sections, it doesn't show up when you download the package. I had the same and I got AOR without an issue. Yesterday got PAL as well

Reactions: alcrawfo

roop_thea

Jul 31, 2024
Hello I need your help!

My PGWP was refused and now I am out of status I received my MPNP nomination certificate but have not submitted my PR application yet. What options do I have. My employer has paid compliance fee and has submitted and offer of employment through the portal. Thank u

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020

You are overthinking. They won’t return your application even if you left it blank.