+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

happyfox00

Apr 17, 2024
Hello @Miss bee ,
Can I submit a work permit extension application before my work permit expires (7th October 2024), even if I haven't received the Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR) for my submitted(25th July 2024) Non-Express Entry PR application?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I got file number today, (Applied : April 10),

Due to work permit refusal I become out of status and planning to apply BOWP, so what should I fill in shedule A form.?
Do I need to provide any explanation letter ?
If you are out of status you can’t get BOWP . You should apply for closed work permit along with restoration of status asap . If you passed 90 days , then you are out of status and have to leave Canada.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello @Miss bee ,
Can I submit a work permit extension application before my work permit expires (7th October 2024), even if I haven't received the Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR) for my submitted(25th July 2024) Non-Express Entry PR application?
I would suggest you to wait few weeks and see if you get AOR . You can certainly submit application to get some extra time but it won’t approve due to not providing AOR . Also if you have employer restrictions on your nomination certificate, you can’t apply for BOWP .

Reactions: happyfox00

dothientai2012

Aug 12, 2018
Hi, I received my AOR with ADR today. However, I don't see any link to upload the document (IMM 5669 file) on the CIC website. There is no message there. However, I received the ADR email

Could somebody help?

Last edited:

The_SantaHS

Jun 26, 2024
It`s been more than 3 months already since I received the PAL letter and no Portal 1 so far, should I request GCMS notes or send an webform asking for updates?

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
I didn't pay biometrics fees when I submitted my application. I now find out that I have to give biometrics even when I gave biometrics for my study permit 3 years ago (I'm inland applicant). Is this going to cause any delays on my PR application? Can I pay them and send the receipt through webform or should I wait for them to request it?

DS14

Star Member
Feb 21, 2023
Hi Experts,
One common basic doubt - I often see the PNP draws where Provinces nominates and we get 600 points - One thing I want to ask is how a province will nominate and give us 600 points.
If we have a express entry profile why and on what basis province will select the profile.

Joe.ku

Dec 29, 2023
Hi @Miss bee,
Please I have a question. I have applied for the PR under Non-EE / OINP-Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream on 3 May 2024, and applied for a new closed work permit on 10 May 2024. I still have not received the AOR, is that will effect on issuing my new closed work permit? Thanks

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi @Miss bee,
Please I have a question. I have applied for the PR under Non-EE / OINP-Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream on 3 May 2024, and applied for a new closed work permit on 10 May 2024. I still have not received the AOR, is that will effect on issuing my new closed work permit? Thanks
No .

Ololade44

Jul 30, 2024
Hi my husbands or application was rejected for being incomplete because he didn’t upload my passport but the problem is am a refugee claimant and my passport has been seized when I filed for my refugee claim. He uploaded my brown paper (refugee ID) as passport. Can he appeal to reopen it can anyone help

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi my husbands or application was rejected for being incomplete because he didn’t upload my passport but the problem is am a refugee claimant and my passport has been seized when I filed for my refugee claim. He uploaded my brown paper (refugee ID) as passport. Can he appeal to reopen it can anyone help
No , he have to apply again and it will go back in processing queue again from scratch.

keyurd31

Jul 19, 2024
If you are out of status you can’t get BOWP . You should apply for closed work permit along with restoration of status asap . If you passed 90 days , then you are out of status and have to leave Canada.
right now I already applied for visitor record, according to agent I am eligible for it

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
I didn't pay biometrics fees when I submitted my application. I now find out that I have to give biometrics even when I gave biometrics for my study permit 3 years ago (I'm inland applicant). Is this going to cause any delays on my PR application? Can I pay them and send the receipt through webform or should I wait for them to request it?
Anyone?