+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@ Miss Bee, I got ADR to fill schedule 4, the officer said I did not put any amount which I did. Now, he said I should put an amount.

Please how much can is the required amount I can put. My bank statement is less than what is on IRCC website.

Can I use the same figure I used during PNP? The schedule 4 seems confusing. Noted I did not include POF during my application.

IRCC POF for family of 4 is 27 cad plus
I have 17 cad in my account.

Is it wise I submit write 17cad on the schedule 4 since that is same amount I used during PNP.
There is no income requirement under PNP pr application category. Just put the amount whatever you have in your account.

vikas.exe

Apr 19, 2024
I am awaiting the AOR for my application, which was submitted on April 9th. Once the AOR is received, will the status of my application on the portal change from ‘submitted’ to a different status?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I am awaiting the AOR for my application, which was submitted on April 9th. Once the AOR is received, will the status of my application on the portal change from ‘submitted’ to a different status?
You have to link your application to GCKEY or PR tracker . That portal is just for submitting applications. It is not for checking status of your application.

divyeshparekh

Feb 29, 2024
Thank you Missbee!!

I just called IRCC and the rep said no update, I asked if my background check is complete as the last time I called, the Background check was under progress, He said he confirms that background check has been completed. And my application is in Final steps, what does that mean??
Anything to worry about yet?

Hi All,
Its been 3 weeks and I havenot heard any update on this yet, is this something to worry about or is this usual, I try callin IRCC and they just say that my application is in final stages and that the office has to send the correspondence, but have not seen anything in email or the GCkey, anything I could?