+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Ben2640

Jul 26, 2024
While filling out the IMM 5669 (Schedule A: Background/Declaration), I encountered word limits for certain fields, like the school that I attended, the organization that I have joined before. And the system said no abbreviation is allowed. What should I do?

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
While filling out the IMM 5669 (Schedule A: Background/Declaration), I encountered word limits for certain fields, like the school that I attended, the organization that I have joined before. And the system said no abbreviation is allowed. What should I do?
I wrote what I could given the restrictions and added a letter of explanation to provide the full form for those terms. For example, there is a university in Pakistan by the name of National University of Science and Technology. I wrote NUST University in the form and then explained the full form in a letter of explanation and that the word limit made me do it this way

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee
IMM5406e webform:
1. I am filling webform as I left email id for my parents and siblings as blank and skipped writing Not Applicable. I want to ask that I don't have any last name (Family name) and in the form it says fill according to the passport/travel documents. However, in other forms and while creating the OINP nomination, it was said that you must write your name in family name and leave given name as blank if you don't have family name. I am confused what should be done here?

2,. My mom has her last name in my passport but not in her passport. Should I fill the details according to my passport or according to her passport? Fill information accordingly to her passport.
If you don’t have last name fill all name in family name section and leave first name section blank .

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
You can fill information on separate pieces of paper and attach it with this form and upload. On form you can mention please find attached information attached to this form . On separate sheet you should mention your name , UCI number and DOB .

Reactions: appy_j

DAMSAM

Jun 7, 2023
Hello
I am applying for non express entry PR process. I have a few doubts that I would like to clarify in IMM 5562- supplementary travel documents- we lived in UAE for 10 years…during my stay in UAE I had visited my home country many times from uae. Do i need to enter each and every travel I made to my home country ?

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
@Miss bee
I was told ircc that my security is processing two weeks ago. This week they said it's not started. I'm confused now. They said my first two steps of BGC completed. What do you think.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee
I was told ircc that my security is processing two weeks ago. This week they said it's not started. I'm confused now. They said my first two steps of BGC completed. What do you think.
Hmmm , that is weird. Sometimes agents give false information. You should call them and ask again.

neo_dxb

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Yeah, same thought here. I have just set up my IRCC PR portal. The system asked my to filled out IMM5690 form which is specifically intended for Quebec skilled workers.

However, the IRCC website mentions mention that I should fill out the Provincial Nominee Class (PNC) application checklist (form IMM0199) instead. This discrepancy has left me somewhat confused.

Should I download IMM0199 manually and upload it?
I called IRCC a couple of days back and the agent was confused too. They suggested filling up the IMM0199 form and attach it under the category ' Document Checklist' of 'Additional Supporting Documents' section. As per them it is important to have all the relevant documents mentioned in both the forms to be part of the application submission.

Scheun1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
@ Miss Bee, I got ADR to fill schedule 4, the officer said I did not put any amount which I did. Now, he said I should put an amount.

Please how much can is the required amount I can put. My bank statement is less than what is on IRCC website.

Can I use the same figure I used during PNP? The schedule 4 seems confusing. Noted I did not include POF during my application.

IRCC POF for family of 4 is 27 cad plus
I have 17 cad in my account.

Is it wise I submit write 17cad on the schedule 4 since that is same amount I used during PNP.