+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

keyurd31

Jul 19, 2024
Same situation I applied for work permit extension which got rejected, so I become out of status since 30 days, (Applied for status recovery as visitor).
Due to out of status my employee termined me from the job, and denied to pay compliance fees.

Do I need to inform to PNP office?
Is there any side effect on my PR Application? Please guide me & Give me suggestions.

PNP - Nominated, Approved - Open
PR NON-Express - in progress- applied on April 2024, waiting for AOR
PGWP - Expired, WorkPermit Extension - Refused, Out of status
Applied - For Visitor Record

sandeep.kumar

Jun 13, 2024
Same situation I applied for work permit extension which got rejected, so I become out of status since 30 days, (Applied for status recovery as visitor).
Due to out of status my employee termined me from the job, and denied to pay compliance fees.

Is there any side effect on my PR Application? Please guide me & Give me suggestions.

How your PNP nomination is open? its SINP ?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020

Yes absolutely you are supposed to update PNP office if there is any change in your job, title, termination, promotion. Hiding from them is misrepresentation and you can face serious consequences.

Farbeh

Jul 26, 2024
Hi everyone,

yesterday I received an ADR for Cv/resume. This is the information they asked for:
CV/Resume: In relation to your Masters/PhD studies, we require a detailed CV/Resume containing a description of your education, qualifications and experience including the field of study, the name of your Thesis Supervisor (Doctoral Advisor) and a list of your publications.

Should I send an academic CV or should I include my jobs and work experiences as well?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi everyone,

yesterday I received an ADR for Cv/resume. This is the information they asked for:
CV/Resume: In relation to your Masters/PhD studies, we require a detailed CV/Resume containing a description of your education, qualifications and experience including the field of study, the name of your Thesis Supervisor (Doctoral Advisor) and a list of your publications.

Should I send an academic CV or should I include my jobs and work experiences as well?
They need detailed resumes containing a description of your education.

pthinh8000

Jan 16, 2023
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa

Hmm. So if you no longer work there, IRCC will flag it as they know you're not working as PGWP expired... Very serious, you need to consult with lawyer or immigration consultant.

keerthikumaraavula

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anyone in this group had below similar situation?
Job offer from a company and applied for nomination, later received nomination and applied for PR. After that, Manager sold the franchise. Now new manager but same company, location, position, duties. With change in the franchise (with a new manager), do we need to inform to PNP office and IRCC?
note: on the paystub, new manager franchise reflects but every other information remains same as with previous franchise manager.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
anyone in this group had below similar situation?
Job offer from a company and applied for nomination, later received nomination and applied for PR. After that, Manager sold the franchise. Now new manager but same company, location, position, duties. With change in the franchise (with a new manager), do we need to inform to PNP office and IRCC?
note: on the paystub, new manager franchise reflects but every other information remains same as with previous franchise manager.
No need.

Ben2640

Jul 26, 2024
@Miss bee I'll be reapplying now by modifying the old one. I've noticed that they have changed the checklist document to IMM0199 for Provincial Nominee Program whereas it used to be IMM5690 for both PNP and Quebec Skilled Workers.
I don't see the IMM0199 in previous application. Should I fill a new application so that I get the updated list of forms or just update the IMM5690 in the old application?
Yeah, same thought here. I have just set up my IRCC PR portal. The system asked my to filled out IMM5690 form which is specifically intended for Quebec skilled workers.

However, the IRCC website mentions mention that I should fill out the Provincial Nominee Class (PNC) application checklist (form IMM0199) instead. This discrepancy has left me somewhat confused.

Should I download IMM0199 manually and upload it?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Yeah, same thought here. I have just set up my IRCC PR portal. The system asked my to filled out IMM5690 form which is specifically intended for Quebec skilled workers.

However, the IRCC website mentions mention that I should fill out the Provincial Nominee Class (PNC) application checklist (form IMM0199) instead. This discrepancy has left me somewhat confused.

Should I download IMM0199 manually and upload it?
If that forms doesn’t apply to you, you can leave it . You can upload the form which is mandatory for your category.

Ben2640

Jul 26, 2024
I had done an immigration medical exam before I came to Canada. I have my IME number and a photocopy of the proof of medical examination. Should I upload it as an additional supporting document when I am applying? Or I should leave it and wait for the instruction of IRCC later?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I had done an immigration medical exam before I came to Canada. I have my IME number and a photocopy of the proof of medical examination. Should I upload it as an additional supporting document when I am applying? Or I should leave it and wait for the instruction of IRCC later?
No , you should upload that . It will save some time on your application.

pthinh8000

Jan 16, 2023
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
if it's less than 5 years then yes

JSK880

Jul 26, 2024
@Miss bee
IMM5406e webform:
1. I am filling webform as I left email id for my parents and siblings as blank and skipped writing Not Applicable. I want to ask that I don't have any last name (Family name) and in the form it says fill according to the passport/travel documents. However, in other forms and while creating the OINP nomination, it was said that you must write your name in family name and leave given name as blank if you don't have family name. I am confused what should be done here?

2,. My mom has her last name in my passport but not in her passport. Should I fill the details according to my passport or according to her passport?