+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee I'll be reapplying now by modifying the old one. I've noticed that they have changed the checklist document to IMM0199 for Provincial Nominee Program whereas it used to be IMM5690 for both PNP and Quebec Skilled Workers.
I don't see the IMM0199 in previous application. Should I fill a new application so that I get the updated list of forms or just update the IMM5690 in the old application?
Yes fill all new forms . Also modify personal history section and address history section. Don’t upload any old forms otherwise your application will be returned again. Make sure your nomination certificate is still valid.

keyurd31

Jul 19, 2024
Yes fill all new forms . Also modify personal history section and address history section. Don’t upload any old forms otherwise your application will be returned again. Make sure your nomination certificate is still valid.
What if our PNP got expired and become out of status(Currently in Visitor Status)? And IRCC return our PR application?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
What if our PNP got expired and become out of status(Currently in Visitor Status)? And IRCC return our PR application?
If you have visitor status, they won’t return your application however you need to meet requirements of nomination. You can apply for closed work permit application with help of employer and WPSL from Province.

preetarsh

Jul 25, 2024
hi there i am new here on this page. Today i got medical request.
i applied non express entry under oinp.
what is the next step after medical request. please let me know

Reactions: Adeyemiae

keerthikumaraavula

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Miss bee, I’m waiting for AOR.
We have new passports for children and plan to raise webform. Also, have new PCC for primary / dependent applicant and would plan to raise webform as earlier PCC validity has expired after submission of application.
What’s your thoughts on it? can I send a copy of new passports of children through webform (as we need to do biometrics after receiving AOR). Appreciate your thoughts on it.

pthinh8000

Jan 16, 2023
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
My wife's PR card arrived this past Monday, July 22. It took 19 days after eCOPR was available to download. I'm expecting mine anytime now.

This basically concludes my PR process! Exactly 200 days (for my wife) and just a little over that (hopefully) for myself.
PVO/SVO: Sydney/Ottawa vs PVO/SVO: Sydney/Etobicoke.

Do you have any idea which office is faster?

Last edited:

igvc

Jul 26, 2024
Hi everyone,

I have a few questions that I couldn't find the answer anywhere.

For the IMM 0008 SCH4 form, there are two spaces to fill the given name. What should I do? Write it twice, or write the second one as N/A?

Also, when filing IMM5669, it says "Write “none” in the first input field if you have not been a member of any association/organization.". However, the first two inputs are dates, and their format doesn't allow writing letters, just numbers. This also happens in other situation where the date is not applicable, but I can't write anything besides numbers. How should deal with it?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@ Miss bee, I’m waiting for AOR.
We have new passports for children and plan to raise webform. Also, have new PCC for primary / dependent applicant and would plan to raise webform as earlier PCC validity has expired after submission of application.
What’s your thoughts on it? can I send a copy of new passports of children through webform (as we need to do biometrics after receiving AOR). Appreciate your thoughts on it.
You can send it through webform however you need to wait for AOR . If you have that send asap . For Biometric you have to do it again.

appy_j

Jul 26, 2024
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
SINP OID
NOC Code: 21223

Process Timelines

ITA - 20th April, 2023

Application Submitted - 05th June, 2023

Application Received - 12th June, 2023

SINP Nomination Confirmation - 13th October, 2023

Application Of Receipt - 07th November, 2023

I would be happy and like to connect with people who are in the same boat for Canada. Feel free to msg me

sandeep.kumar

Jun 13, 2024
I am in a situation where my employer terminated me from the Job, What are the options I have? Will I get my PR? How to get a new work permit?

SINP - Nominated, Approved - Employer Restricted
PR NON-Express - in progress- applied on 12th June 2024, waiting for AOR
PGWP - Expired
Close WP - LMIA exempt work permit applied on 28th June 2024

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Y
I am in a situation where my employer terminated me from the Job, What are the options I have? Will I get my PR? How to get a new work permit?

SINP - Nominated, Approved - Employer Restricted
PR NON-Express - in progress- applied on 12th June 2024, waiting for AOR
PGWP - Expired
Close WP - LMIA exempt work permit applied on 28th June 2024
You have to email PNP office and let them know that you got terminated from job. Hiding from them is misrepresentation and you can get banned for 3 years. Right now , best option to get help from PNP office and find new job asap.