+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

aiswaryaroy116

May 6, 2022
Hi everyone,

A general question, how do we apply for GCMS notes, and is it relevant and important to get this process?

I submitted the application and when I tried to check the status through tracker, I am unable to create the account. It says information is incorrect and correct using the mentioned form. In this case do I need to request for GCMS notes?

Also, recently I got an update in IRCC account, I passed the medical, and the same got updated under the "Review of Medical results". But today, that section is empty and no update like medical passed. Does anyone had similar issues?

Thanks in advance!

bananagumi

Jul 30, 2024
Hello I hope you can help me with this. I’m in the process of filling out my BCPNP application under Health Authority stream (Non-EE). My job is under NOC 21223, which is under teer 1 category. I have a question regarding the language test result. In the BCPNP Program Guide, under section 3.4, it stated that Skill Immigration streams applicants under NOC 0 or 1 are not required to submit language test result at registration unless claiming points. Since Health Authority stream does not require registration and claiming points, am I required to submit language test result?

Please advice! Thank you so much in advance

vikas.exe

Apr 19, 2024
I submitted my application on April 9th and received the AOR today, along with the Biometric Instruction Letter. I am applying for permanent residency for my family, which includes myself, my spouse, and two children under 12 years of age. The Biometric Instruction Letter contains instructions only for me. I would like to know if biometrics are also required for my wife, or if it’s just me.

The_SantaHS

Jun 26, 2024
I submitted my application on April 9th and received the AOR today, along with the Biometric Instruction Letter. I am applying for permanent residency for my family, which includes myself, my spouse, and two children under 12 years of age. The Biometric Instruction Letter contains instructions only for me. I would like to know if biometrics are also required for my wife, or if it’s just me.
My case is similar, me, wife and my son, but I got biometrics letter for both of us (me and my wife). Maybe they will still send in the next few days, otherwise try calling them.

Reactions: vikas.exe

Tmmy

Star Member
Mar 19, 2024
Get your fingerprints and photo (biometrics) taken
If you’re between 14 and 79 years old, you need to give your fingerprints and photo (biometrics) for every permanent residence application you submit. You need to do this even if you gave your biometrics in the past and they’re still valid.

• In most cases, you must pay the biometric fee when you submit your application. Otherwise, you may experience delays.
  • If your application is complete, we’ll send you a letter confirming you need to give your biometrics.
  • If you haven’t already paid your biometrics fee, pay it as soon as you get the letter from us.
  • You have 30 days from the date on the letter to give your biometrics.
Your wife also needs to give biometrics; did you pay for your wife as well, or did you make the payment for yourself alone?

syedsirat

Nov 16, 2023
I called IRCC a couple of days back and the agent was confused too. They suggested filling up the IMM0199 form and attach it under the category ' Document Checklist' of 'Additional Supporting Documents' section. As per them it is important to have all the relevant documents mentioned in both the forms to be part of the application submission.
Did you receive an email for missing information? And Did you get this email before getting AOR? Any new update?

andrews17

Jan 25, 2021
Canada
Category........
PNP
What's next after submitting my non-EE PR application? I know it takes about 3 months to get AOR, but is there something else to look after? When I get AOR, will I get an email? Do I have to update anything in my IRCC account or will it automatically update?

vikas.exe

Apr 19, 2024
My case is similar, me, wife and my son, but I got biometrics letter for both of us (me and my wife). Maybe they will still send in the next few days, otherwise try calling them.
I have noticed in the tracker that the biometric ID for my wife is visible, but we have not yet received the biometric request letter for her. Will the biometrics letter be sent to her email address, or will I receive it on her behalf? Should we wait for 1-2 days for the letter to arrive, or should I contact IRCC immediately to inquire about sending her biometric letter?

ArashRafie

Jan 20, 2020
Canada
Category........
PNP
You will receive BIL for your wife too.

keyurd31

Jul 19, 2024
I got file number today, (Applied : April 10),

Due to work permit refusal I become out of status and planning to apply BOWP, so what should I fill in shedule A form.?
Do I need to provide any explanation letter ?