Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
VW that's wonderful!!!! God is good!! ALL THE TIME! :D

This week is awesome. KMC yesterday and VW today... Yes, my dear friends God is on the move! :D

Nov 27, 2009
well hello form fam. have not been on in a hot min. since hubby got back in april. love to see the form going strong and all new names. this form was my biggest support. lonely my hats off to u. still here giving all your knowlege and support u are a great women.
my hubby has been home since april and things are great. and I see all this baby talk lol soon as loved ones get reunited theres no waisting time lol i love it :p. I am also 22 weeks pregnant with a little girl soo exciting.
hope all is well to everyone and and remember as much as it hurts to be apart from your loved ones its alllllll worth the wait.
god bless.. :D

missinmyboo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
canada jamaica
hi everyone!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

me mad me mad me mad !!!!!!!!!!!please helppppppppppppppppppp me some one me going mad right nowwwwwwwwwww :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
were should i start hubby did the interviwe it was bad the woman ask Q that did't need for

how much date we go on ?hubby say lots
what did she were? hubby say he did not remmember
and bot some address were him use to live before we meet mix up

she say she need more prove that we were living togather in canada and she need it fr someone high in canada that can prove we live togather she need it in 30 days me crying all day

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Thank you Everyone! I don't like naming names because I always miss some and I don't want to do that......but I am so happy right now, I am crying and laughing, head is hurting but God is Great!

I am really hoping that everyone waiting will get through quickly....this is my prayer for everyone! Be blessed and have a good night!! I will keep you posted, no time to waste! :)

Blessings! :)

VirtuousWoman

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Missing....I am so sorry to hear all that, but please remember God is in control even when the storm clouds arise...keep your focus...blessings..

lonelycanadianwifey

Jan 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston,Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2008
Doc's Request.
19-03-2009
AOR Received.
26-02-2009
File Transfer...
01-07-09
Med's Request
11-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-10
VISA ISSUED...
02-12-10
LANDED..........
02-28-10
BOO

Dont you even dare give up ...you get back your husband home to him bwoy and you ...I am soo sorry that this happened but they are just givin you both a hard time ...them cyaaan done you both they cannot ....just give the woman what she want ....dont stop be determined show them you both are very serious about your love ...your in my prayer this evening ...BOO dont cry everything soon sort out ...you gunna make me cry.. :( :(

kmc

Star Member
Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
its funny . its only after i made the post earlier that i realized i could have done what eveyone of u guys is suggestingg. my brain is fried.sorry but thanks all!!

@missing ....keep your head up girl .this is all happening for a reason..you might not see it now but the future is very near so hold the faith .

@ virtuos congrats ..you guys can finally be togethr. still gotta wait for mine

@sick and tired.....dont let them get you down.what is to be mus be.nobody cant stop that

@ canuck no word for yo yet . maybe its time to see your mp

missinmyboo

Star Member
Dec 2, 2009
canada jamaica
hi guys i cant sleep 4:40 in the morning i cant stop thing bot how my hubby say the woman talk to him :mad: o so u married to get u pappers and u lie to police and telling him to shout up wen him try to answer her ooooooooooo i am so piss pls my hubby is so embarrassed by the thing she was sayin to him tacking to him like a dog. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:this is were i need some help fr u guys on what to do like lcw,maple how realy speek them mined. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( me cant stop cry coz of all the time i fight to get me hubby and still geting some piss ass woman takeing like we piss in her conflaks,or some pissin a she tea i ask god to keep me fr falling a part :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppmeeeeeeeeeee guyssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss me cant sleeppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp it a mad me

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VW congrats! your moment is here! :)

missing...so sorry to hear that...I don't know what to say other that please don't give up..you are so close...just be strong..look at all the hoops dear Maple had to go thru and finally she is with her hubby! Stay strong and get all the proof you can to show that witch that she is wrong!! Some people are so miserable in their lives and they feel like they should make everyone elses life a living hell to feel better..not right at all...:(

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
wow, I'm shocked missing!!! I'm really sorry to hear that happened. Don't let it break you, use it to make yourself and your relationship stronger!! get the woman what she wants and shove it in her face....what can she say to that? you've come this far, don't give up now! I'll be praying for you.

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Congrats VW....another man home for Christmas...

Hi LOngdistance...all this baby talk...geeze..congrats girlie....

Wow Missing....cry and revamp girl.....

Giving up will only let her feel like she's found another marriage of convenience.
She wants you to give up after all it would be less work for her.

So ok guys...missing is emotional right now...lets think for her...what documents can she get to prove that they were in fact living together...
llets brainstorm and get her husband to submit the evidence home girl requires.

Dont give up Missing.....we are here for you. God is not going to let you come this far to leave you!!!!!!!! We are not going to let you come this far to give up....no sireee....finish up the crying and lets go......

Your hubby needs to be home for Christmas!! We need to get his butt under that tree!

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
I thought I would share my scripture reading for this morning....I'm gonna personalise it!!!

Missing, God is our refuge and strength, an ever- present help in trouble.
(Psalm 46:1)

Hold on girl, you are so much closer than you know...

Satan defeated...hallelujah!!!

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
boo... big hugs to you, get it out of your system today then press on... hold up and head up... pull it together and get it done! you've come too far to give up!

2 things to do/remember

1) get the evidence (my thoughts below)
2) since this is an outland application, worst comes to worst, you've got the right of appeal... which you both will be prepared to WIN if it comes to!!!!

here's what you should be gathering (i'm sure there's plenty of other things but these i think will help the most for your case)

- EVERY piece of mail with both your names on it together... if you have none of that, every piece of mail with his name on it and then a few with your name showing the same address

- EVERY picture of the two of you together... heck if you have to send personal-type ones, i'd do it... lol

- Any evidence you have of trips you've made to see him since he's been in JA... (passport stamps, plane stubs, pictures ect)

- all phone logs... your phone bills since you've applied and his phone records (claro can pull, digicel likely the same.... it'll be hundreds of pages likely but do it!!!!)

- any financial interdependence evidence (joint bank statements, any western union receipts, anything that one of you are the beneficiary for the other ect)

- any evidence of inet communications (chat logs, emails ect)... kill a few trees and print ALL of it if you keep in contact online... and leave it uncensored!

- letters from friends/family stating that they know you to be a genuine married couple (they have samples kicking around this site)... having these notorized would be pricey, but probably a good exercise...

- and lastly a personalized letter from both of you explaining how you were not prepared for the type/manner of questioning, as polite and professional as possible, but in direct terms describe how you found the interview in some ways inappropriate and offensive. tread carefully for this, be respectful but explain your concerns and feelings of mistreatment. Apologize for not being prepared, and express that you hope this additional evidence will prove your relationship, however if it is not sufficient, please let this letter stand as a formal complaint of interview treatment...

If you want to take this up with me in a more private forum, i can help you formulate words around this (i'm a writer and have written a couple of letters for friends in the similar areas and gotten positive results )... i'm a bit overscheduled these days, so it will be a bit challenging to pin me down, but i feel your pain and want to help!!!