Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
Morning everyone!
Canuck, you're the best! ;)
Nae - I didn't mean anything by it, just saw my MP (of all ppl) make that little slip up but I'm glad you finally recv'd the AOR.
Chelley - Good call!! I will totally look into that. No Pox inna mi yaard!
Bless up everyone...

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Nae: I know you should feel some sense of relief having that AOR.....
I hope your application will be one of the fast track ones...

Godbless: Your AOR is on the way mami!!

Missing:::: it is well.......i agree with Canuck start preparing...clear the closets and get those lingerie, whips and chains....what..?? :p :p

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
good morning super stars!!! I hope everyone is doing well today...great vibes in here yesterday...I hope it keeps rolling that way

missing - can't wait to hear your news!!! I'll be looking out for it tonight...I have a great feeling about today so I know you'll have the news we have been waiting to hear!

kmc - so? did you get the ticket? when is hubby coming home???

kc - thanks! I hope you're right! no harm in hoping, wishing and praying for it is there? hey you have a countdown too now....Nov 18 right? ultra sound day? are you going for the 3D ultra sound? they look so cool....boy I can't wait to be pregnant lol who knows, since I just spent a week with hubby maybe I'll have some news for everyone in another month or two.

helpme - thanks....it is a bit funny they gave out the wrong info...and not surprising

charlie - keep calling out NEXT cause I think it is working lol

thanks rosemel and VW for welcoming me back home...I actually missed all of you guys!

maple - no worries, I didn't think you did mean anything by it....I know some people don't enter the info correctly. My MP forwarded the email she got from the IO to me so the IO is the one who made the mistake. I spoke to the woman at the MP's office, she was skeptical of the fact that I said it was the wrong info. Then later I emailed her to tell her hubby got the AOR and the file # number was wrong and they spelled his name wrong, she said she would write back notifying them of the incorrect spelling and see if they will give her any further info. How much do you wanna bet they won't? lol sheesh!!!

sheraig - yes it certainly is a relief!!!

godbless - I believe you filed shortly after me so you should get your AOR soon too...when they said 2 to 3 weeks I bet it was because they just sent it out and that's how long it will take to reach you.

I'm back to work today ...... ugh! this working for a living totally sucks lol

have a wonderful day everyone

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Nae, yup Nov 18th, big ultrasound day... I will be screaming boy or girl... if baby co-operates!! If baby doesnt co-operate that is when i will be booking the 3D ultrasound... it is quite expensive and not covered by OHIP so I will only get the 3D if baby wont share the goods with us!

Can you believe it will be 1 year tomorrow since hubby arrived! He has had 3 jobs, went to the doctor and the dentist for the first time, had a x mas, easter, thanksgiving, valentines day, halloween (duppy night) our 1 year anniversary, both of our birthdays, caribana weekend, trip to mexico for our 1 year anniversary that we can say we have done together! throw in a couple of quarrells, colds, flus, parties, and pregnancy.... and we sound like a typical married couple finally!!

Praying that each and every one of you soon get reunited so that you can share in my joy... and struggles.... of marriage !!

Good Luck Boo.......... will be waiting in anticipation for your news!!

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
KC that is so exciting!!! :) 3D imaging, let's you see everything. So happy for you and your hubby. All the very best! How is hubby doing with everything? :D

LCW - Congrats on the "non-smoking" . It's really truly a day by day process. Before you know a year will have already gone by. ;)

KMC - What's the scoop? How are the plans coming along?

Nae - Glad to hear you finally got your AOR! Amen! Now things will start rolling - In Jesus name!

Missin - looking forward to hearing your news soon too, my dear. :)

Blessings to everyone!!!

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
kc - sounds so sweet...can't wait to experience all of those things too. So....can we now come to you for marriage advice instead of immigration advice? lol just kidding kc!

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
i had a 3d ultrasound with my 1st son (paid for in Toronto)... it was an expeirence, but i'm not sure it was worth the money (like 325CAD a few years back) we got a few pictures (actual polarid type ones, not those paper ones) and a dvd of the experience... was cool tho

a few months later i stopped feeling him move in my tummy... went into the hospital to get put on the monitors and eventually they did another u/s... a 3d one... turns out his cord was wrapped around the neck 3x and had to come out via csection that night (after 11 days in the hospital (4 on a vent), he's fine other than being a little wild and at times a poster child for ADHD lol), i could have saved the money for the 3d u/s, they would have given me a video of it if i asked (i didn't really want too many memories of the day, too upset about it all and such)...

with my baby, we had the u/s down in jamaica to determine the gender at 15-16w... it was a 3d u/s (although they did the gender determination and all the measurements in 2d mode).. guess it's easier that way? cost was like 5000J i think... was reasonable... they did want a note from my dr in canada to proceed... they reconfirmed his manhood (son's not hubbys lol) during my mid-term ultrasound a few weeks later up here in Toronto...

i think some standard labs do offer 3d u/s now, although all the measurements and such that they need to take will be done in 2d mode like mine were... you can ask them if they have 3d capabilities and to switch so you can see/have pics if they do... ask your OB, (s)he might know which regular labs have it... i think there's one by finch and vic park that does...

edit.. it's a special class of labs that have the 3D ones now that i remember... if i remember what they are called i'll let you know... level 2 maybe? i did have one for my baby at like 34 or 35ish weeks because he was measuring off the charts... turned out to just be the way i was carried his big bottom, but i remember asking her to put on the 3d mode and her saying something like baby is too big and head down, you won't get a good picture... i was too tired to plead with her that day, but was disappointed about it still... maybe you'd have better luck? Finch and Vic Park was where that was done... in the plaza on Finch by the pizza pizza :)

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
I have looked up a few prices and they are 50 dollars just for the ultrasound and to tell you if its a boy or girl... then you can add on a bunch of things.. or get a package... the package i would probably get is the one for 190 including tax, which includes two photos in a frame, which also come on a CD so you can make multiple copies and also a DVD video of the baby moving around and it all comes in this pretty little keep sake box and fancy paper documents which tells the measurements and everything like that... It would be cute for keeping it so that your child could see what s(he) looked like and measured etc during the "in the tummy" phase.... I will only go do this 3D ultrasound IF my baby doesnt show the goods.... or they are uncertain... or if my mom keeps on insiting that she wants me to go so she can see lol

All i am looking for is a Boy or Girl response! but if i go out of my way for this 3D ultrasound then I mise as well go all out....

lol Nae, Marriage advice is tricky... sometimes when i give it to my friends I listen to what I say and then think........ Hmmmmmmmmmm, I really really REALLY need to take my own advice LOL... easier said than done!! Ahhhh marriage... a beautiful thing eh! lol

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
i did a bit of digging and while level 2 does not mean 3d/4d the equipment that does it usually has that capability... level 2 u/s are more detailed, and have the ability to measure blood flow and whatnot in different ways... (this is what they had to do for my son because he had the cord issue... they knew it was a cord restriction, but wanted to know where... incidently my baby had his cord around his shoulder AND a true knot in it... had i had a natural birth as opposed to scheduled c with him, he would have had to been cut out anyways... next time i want a CORDLESS model!!!!)

kmc

Star Member
Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
god is good

hi all . i dont get to respond here until im done work ,which is usually late.so im sorry for the suspens

thank you all for the blessings and happy thoughts

kmc

Star Member
Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
as far as plans .it seems to be more headache than i thought

hubby said the lady from immigration said to bring a ticket(i guess proof of a booked ticket ) with him when he is coming to drop off the passport and give her some time.and to bring it in today or thursday coming

problem is how does he get that without me sending thru courier .i know air canada u can pick up the ticket at the airport .but would they give a copy ..my head hurts right now . i didntr get much sleep last night.greatttt

i tried calling the number on the website for kingston but i cant get thru to a human . does anyone know wher or how i can without having to involve the mp[ and waste any more time........which is running fast.

he not have to do med redos thats why he got off the island before they run out..lawwwddd

help me pleasee

kmc

Star Member
Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2010
Doc's Request.
june2010
AOR Received.
may 2010
Med's Done....
nov 2009
btw thanks in advance for you guys help i wont respond again until later i m teefing someones comp for a minute

chelley

Apr 4, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2009
File Transfer...
11-11-2009
Passport Req..
22-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2010
KMC... i'm sure they'd accept an eticket, no? i mean many airlines these days actually charge extra to issue physical tickets... i haven't gotten one in the last 10ish years...

i'd say book the ticket and email him the ticket and receipt...

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
KMC, Chelley has the easiest way to get it to him. You can book on line and they will send you the itinerary right away with his name and a confirmation number. You can forward if he has access to a computer or print it out and fax it to him. If not, he should take his passport and other ID to prove who he is and hopefully Air Canada will give him a copy. You can have it sent to a Black Berry also, possibly some other phones as well and just show it to them. Works at the airport so I'm sure they'll accept it as well, this is the 21st century after all. Then again, it is KG were talking about.

nae-nae

Apr 11, 2010
Hamilton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
AOR Received.
sent on 27-09-10
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Done....
19-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
20-01-2011
kmc - yes send it by email to him and he can print it out down there. Even if you go to a travel agent they can email it to you or him or both.