+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Kingston,Jamaica

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
MommyT: i see you got an update as well.....super happy...

The KG office really working man......

UPDATES fi everyone.....!!! I'm too happy!!!

rosemel

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2009
AOR Received.
16-11-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
26-10-2010
Med's Done....
28-10-2010
Interview........
26-10-2010
Passport Req..
07-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2010
Good morning Forum ;D ;D

Again I am at work BUT had to post....just can't wait until I get home!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAMMIE!!!!!! OH YEAH...WINTER WONDERLAND FOR YOU 8) CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hubby must be SOOOO happy right now!!

VW!!!!...CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU TOO...WOW KG is really moving along...YIPPEEE fianlly finally finally!!!!!

BOO...man what can I say that hasn't already been said here on the forum..Keep your spirits up and move on from this...I know when hubby went in September only to hear it was postponed it was the hardest ...BUT we waited it out...Just do like everyone has said and dust yourself off and get back on the wagon and MOVE GIRL ..Chelley was such a help with her post ... ;D nothing more to add!!! Except a HUG!!!! :-* ;D

Longdistance..Congrats to you too...all this baby talk ...man oh man...I can't wait to just practice :p

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
Sheraig, missingmybaby thats means only you guys left from 2008 list... One by one

everyone falling off the list it is looking pretty in green like a Christmas trees... LOVE IT!!!!!

Eight more from 2009.... them slow but at least them working and no one no matter how long them wait have not gotten a refusal...

Boo stop crying my dear, things will work out when you least expect it. worse than that happen and in the end people get approved, he didn't get a refusal so that is still good, them still thinking about it.

Sickntiredofjamaica

Star Member
Oct 23, 2010
Homophobic Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 7, 2010
Med's Done....
January 5, 2009
Interview........
Waivered
Passport Req..
November 30, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 8, 2010
LANDED..........
December 16, 2010
@ JAMWIFEY AND VW......BWOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MI HAPPY FI DI 2 A UNU OVER JOYEDDDDDDDDD DEM A CLEAR UP FI 2010 APPLICANTS MAN

BUT MI CANT GET OVER HOW DI WOMAN GWAN WITH MISSING A DEM THINGS YAH MEK PPL NERVOUS WHEN DEM GO A DEM PLACES DEH U KNO AND WHEN THEM PISSED OFF THEY TAKE IT OUT ON PPL BWOY MI HAPPY FOR JW AND VW BUT MI FEEL IT FOR MISSIN MAN FI KNO SEH U A WAIT SO LONG AND WHEN IT COME THE TIME THE WEIGHT STILL ON U SHOULDERS GIRL TRUST MI I WISH I COULD EXPRESS HOW MI FEEL IT FOR U

I PRAY TO GOD I DONT GET ANY ONE WRENK CAUSE MI A GYAL MI NAH BEG NUH BADDY NOTHING I JUST WANT TO BE WITH MY WIFE

let us breath a word of prayer LET US PRAY.....LORD U KNOW OUR INTENTIONS YOU KNOW OUR HEARTS U KNOW WHAT WE WANT AND YOU KNOW WHY WE ARE HERE THANK YOU FOR WAKING US UP TO SEE ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY THANK U FOR U GUIDANCE AND PROTECTION LORD U SEE THE SITUATION WITH SOME OF US IN HERE LORD I PRAY THAT U GIVE US THE COMFORT WE SO AVIDLY SEEK I PRAY U GIVE US THE STRENGTH THE FAITH THE COURAGE WE NEED TO DEAL WITH THE IMMIGRATION PROCESS I PRAY THAT U SHOW US THAT THERE IS A LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL....LORD I PRAY FOR ALL WHO ARE WITH CHILD ON HERE...I PRAY SPECIALY FOR MISSINMYBOO..I PRAY U GIVE HER AND HER HUSBAND A PEACE OF MIND I PRAY U HELP THEM TO GATHER ALL THEY NEED TO GET THEIR IMMIGRATION PROCESS OVER AND DONE WITH SO THEY CAN BREATH A SIGH OF RELIEF LORD I PRAY U GIVE THEM COMFORT IN THEIR TIME OF STORM LORD I PRAY FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE WAITING FOR UPDATES FROM KINGSTON I PRAY U GIVE THEM THE STRENGTH THEY NEED TO ENDURE THIS WAITING PROCESS IF THERE IS ANYTHING I FORGOT TO MENTION LORD I PRAY THAT U WILL GRANT IT UNTO US IN JESUS NAME

AMEN

TODAY'S READING WILL BE TAKEN FORM PSALMS 121

1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
2 My help [cometh] from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The LORD [is] thy keeper: the LORD [is] thy shade upon thy right hand.
6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
Thanks guys..

KG working man but I just hope the storm don't slow them down. We are on hurricane watch right now. TOMAS is a depression right now and they are predicting that it will turn towards Jamaica but they have been doing that for days and all now it dont turn. I just hope it keeps moving west.

SOANXIOUS: YOU ARE NEXT MI FREN!

Anxiouslywaiting

Star Member
May 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
18-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
Hello Everyone!

Virtuous Congrats to you too mommy....

Congrats to everyone that got updates, and to everyone in the struggle with immigration...Jesus is right on time,
but remember it will be his time,.. not ours...

NaeNae, Sheraig, LCW, Chelly, HF VW, Angella, Rosie, GLO, there a few people missing like myself that just watch an read and post when necessary...

Jammy draw me out this morning I know she is a ole timer (no pun intended) lol........so this is amazing to get her PPR call so I had to come and say congrats...

but this forum has been quiet a support system to many that have overcome and those that are still in the process.... so to all the newbie hopefully you'all wont be around too long and I mean that in a good way.... that your process will be quick and painless.... much love everyone.... PLUR!!!!

HoneyBird

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2010
Doc's Request.
Jun 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Jun 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2011
LANDED..........
Feb 2011
Sickntiredofjamaica said:
@ JAMWIFEY AND VW......BWOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MI HAPPY FI DI 2 A UNU OVER JOYEDDDDDDDDD DEM A CLEAR UP FI 2010 APPLICANTS MAN

BUT MI CANT GET OVER HOW DI WOMAN GWAN WITH MISSING A DEM THINGS YAH MEK PPL NERVOUS WHEN DEM GO A DEM PLACES DEH U KNO AND WHEN THEM PISSED OFF THEY TAKE IT OUT ON PPL BWOY MI HAPPY FOR JW AND VW BUT MI FEEL IT FOR MISSIN MAN FI KNO SEH U A WAIT SO LONG AND WHEN IT COME THE TIME THE WEIGHT STILL ON U SHOULDERS GIRL TRUST MI I WISH I COULD EXPRESS HOW MI FEEL IT FOR U

I PRAY TO GOD I DONT GET ANY ONE WRENK CAUSE MI A GYAL MI NAH BEG NUH BADDY NOTHING I JUST WANT TO BE WITH MY WIFE

let us breath a word of prayer LET US PRAY.....LORD U KNOW OUR INTENTIONS YOU KNOW OUR HEARTS U KNOW WHAT WE WANT AND YOU KNOW WHY WE ARE HERE THANK YOU FOR WAKING US UP TO SEE ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY THANK U FOR U GUIDANCE AND PROTECTION LORD U SEE THE SITUATION WITH SOME OF US IN HERE LORD I PRAY THAT U GIVE US THE COMFORT WE SO AVIDLY SEEK I PRAY U GIVE US THE STRENGTH THE FAITH THE COURAGE WE NEED TO DEAL WITH THE IMMIGRATION PROCESS I PRAY THAT U SHOW US THAT THERE IS A LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL....LORD I PRAY FOR ALL WHO ARE WITH CHILD ON HERE...I PRAY SPECIALY FOR MISSINMYBOO..I PRAY U GIVE HER AND HER HUSBAND A PEACE OF MIND I PRAY U HELP THEM TO GATHER ALL THEY NEED TO GET THEIR IMMIGRATION PROCESS OVER AND DONE WITH SO THEY CAN BREATH A SIGH OF RELIEF LORD I PRAY U GIVE THEM COMFORT IN THEIR TIME OF STORM LORD I PRAY FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE WAITING FOR UPDATES FROM KINGSTON I PRAY U GIVE THEM THE STRENGTH THEY NEED TO ENDURE THIS WAITING PROCESS IF THERE IS ANYTHING I FORGOT TO MENTION LORD I PRAY THAT U WILL GRANT IT UNTO US IN JESUS NAME

AMEN

TODAY'S READING WILL BE TAKEN FORM PSALMS 121

1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
2 My help [cometh] from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
5 The LORD [is] thy keeper: the LORD [is] thy shade upon thy right hand.
6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

I am not a religious person but when i read this, made me a bit teary and raised the hair on my arms..cause i repeated it silently and i felt how it came form the heart. I wish all the best. :)

Helpmeplease

Star Member
Dec 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
woot woot Jammy!!! congrats! From the beginning I was sure you were not going to be too far after me but month after month i kept thinking you are next you are next and finally here you are!! Enjoy every moment! Congrats to you and hubby..can't wait to hear about all of the reunions!

kc416

Nov 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2009
Doc's Request.
25-06-2009
AOR Received.
08-06-2009
Passport Req..
21-10-2009
VISA ISSUED...
02-11-2009
LANDED..........
03-11-2009
Good Morning Forum...

Boo, my dear.... sorry for your troubles. Chelley has given lots of good advice on how to get the evidence and since it is outland you do have that right to appeal so prepare for WAR! All guns out! Things will work out in the end... Maple is a great example of that.... :-*

Longdistance... Longtime... awww, love to hear you are pregnant too, 5 weeks ahead of me - congrats on the little girl... now with your son and your hubby you will have the perfect little family! Nice to hear from you!

JAMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.............. PREPARE FOR THE FULLTIME BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY.............. AND THE LONG JAMMMMMMMMMMIES TO KEEP YOUR WARMMMMMMMMMMMM IN THE WINTA STORMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.............. ON A PLANE YOU WILL BEEEEEEEEE......... FLYING TO CANADA TO LIVE WITH HUBBBBBBBBBBY........ A PERFECT FAMILY OF THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE......... UNTIL HUBBY FAT UP YOUR BELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY.......... YOUR DREAMS OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS CAME TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE........ NO MORE DAYS FEELING BLUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.............EVERYDAY GETTING SOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.................DONT MASH UP YOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR .................. LMAO!! you know how it ends...................BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAP BRAP

VW congrats :) you must be full joyed right now.................. get hubby home asap!!

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Kc: that sell off....LMAO!~!!! :p :p

Chelly have the thing locked....padlock up....Cant guh wrong wid dat advise
BOO.....dont worry tweety...its just a delay in the plans...

I am soo happy fi unu...i think they are really trying to have some hubbies & wifies under the Christmas tree...love dat....

Soanxious: where you at mama......i just have a feeling you're next....

jamwifey26

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2, 2009
Doc's Request.
September 14, 2010
AOR Received.
December 2,2009
File Transfer...
November 2, 2009
Med's Request
September 14, 2010
Med's Done....
July 31, 2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2,2010
VISA ISSUED...
November 16, 2010
BAP BAP KC big tune!!! mi love it

yes bam bam for me soon soon lawd mi cant wait.

I am starting to fret bout the cold and hubby keeps teasing me bout it.

It really dont sink in yet. Dont know what to do with myself

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
MASH UP YUH................TUUUNNEEEEEE BBBAAAHHHAAAAAHHHHAAAAA!!!! ;D
KC - you've been spending too much time with that hubby of yours.... ah mi big fren lyrics dat!!! LOL
:p :p :p :p :p :p
Remember to give him my message :-*

canuck0469

Nov 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 Feb, 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 11,2010
File Transfer...
26 Feb, 2010
Med's Request
Nov 22, 2010
Med's Done....
Jan 6, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov 17, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2, 2010
LANDED..........
Dec 27, 2010
Jammy, you should practice splitting firewood as well as developing those shovelling muscles. That will help build your strength and give you something to do. You can learn to knit also, Hubby must be some stoked right now, knowing he's comin home to a home cooked meal that doesn't come out of a box, shovelled driveway, full fire box. tell him to work safe.

HighlyFavoured

Jan 26, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
10-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
18-01-2010
Med's Done....
24-08-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2010
LANDED..........
30-06-2010
Jamwifey your time come! Girl, Lawd a'mercy! Praise Him! Or as my hubby says "Praise Him like ou know Him!" So happy for you. 3 for 3 in the month of November! :D :eek:

Ephesians 6:12-14 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand."

Boo, stand mi girl. Get everything in order and stand still and see the salvation of the Lord! Amen & Amen!
Remember what God has joined together let no IO or ANYONE seperate! Keep on keeping on my dear.

Everyone, be blessed & stay blessed! :D

Maple Syrup

Nov 26, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 1, 2008
AOR Received.
November 14, 2008
File Transfer...
September 15, 2008
Med's Request
March 3, 2010
Med's Done....
July 14, 2008 & April 19, 2010
Interview........
September 28, 2009 & June 11, 2010
Passport Req..
June 7, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 8, 2010
LANDED..........
July 9, 2010
VW - Bring hubby home... it's about time!

I've been waiting a long time to say this:

Jamwifey - I couldn't be happier for you finally getting the opportunity to come home! I say this with all sincerity, I have been fascinated with you since you joined this forum. We have shared our experiences with you -good and bad and you have taken the time to continue/maintain the update list with much accuracy. You have been a pilar of support to this group and this forum would not have been the same without you. You don't belong in Jamaica!! Your husband is a lucky man. Go home to him and I wish you all the best in your new (FRIGID :p) life together!! Best of luck in the future.....and remember to....................STRETCH!!!! 8)

HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE