+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2024 Visitor Visa/TRV

Veer142

Aug 2, 2024
Applied from India. Cousin coming from Ahmedabad, India. I am a rep(In Canada) on the application. Try calling 1-888-242-2100
Thanks for sharing your info. I have submitted representative form twice and called IRCC, they are not giving any info, always telling contact Delhi office. Not sure what needs tobe done. It would be very helpful if you could give any suggestions. Right now I am also in Canada and applied Visitor visa for my wife actually.

Window2176

Jan 4, 2018
Thanks for sharing your info. I have submitted representative form twice and called IRCC, they are not giving any info, always telling contact Delhi office. Not sure what needs tobe done. It would be very helpful if you could give any suggestions. Right now I am also in Canada and applied Visitor visa for my wife actually.
Hello,
There is nothing any of us can do other than wait and watch. I am hoping that next week we might see some PPR's rolling out for application in our date range

Reactions: Veer142

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
IRCC Helpline stopped providing information for temporary resident applications being processed outside of Canada.

rmittal02

Aug 9, 2024
Any new PPRs for June?
Brother, People who applied in may month there PPR didn't came. I applied for me and my family, and we have a good travel history along with good home ties. ALso, we ahve few important visa already in our passport. Still, we didn't got the PPR. Below is my timeline.

29 may 2024: Applied application
31 May:- Got BIL for me.
20 June:- Got BIL for my spouse.
24 June:- Biometrics given

TIll now, application is in progress. We were having our flight on 8th of august and all accomodations booked, we have to cancel each and everything. According to my reasearch there is a huge delay of around 60k applications from Canada embassy. People who have USA visa and applied udner CAN + they are getting in 50-55 days then think how much time it will take for normal one. There process is very abd, they should not accept applciations till the time backlog is not cleared.

Reactions: Imhenryj

wander_visa

Jun 12, 2024
Hello, i have applied for my sister visitor visa June 12th and there is still no answer. She is supposed to come Aug 30th, does anyone is experiencing delays ? When i submitted the visa it said processing times 47 days for Macedonia, but now it shows 122 days...its crazy. Does anyone have an email address where i can email them ? I have booked a flight and im scared ill lose the money...

Stile

Apr 30, 2024
Hello, i have applied for my sister visitor visa June 12th and there is still no answer. She is supposed to come Aug 30th, does anyone is experiencing delays ? When i submitted the visa it said processing times 47 days for Macedonia, but now it shows 122 days...its crazy. Does anyone have an email address where i can email them ? I have booked a flight and im scared ill lose the money...
Hope you have cancellation for your flights, IRCC states not to purchases any airline tickets as none of their processing is guaranteed...They don't care. Processing times have just about all increased today from what I can see....Beyond frustrating! What happened to their announcement, last year to process TRV's in 30 days?? Unbelievable !!

SNP0201

Mar 27, 2020
My parents visitor visa timeline:

Application Submitted On - June 03, 2024
Biometric Request Received for my father- June 03
Biometric given - June 10 (completed on Gckey: July 03)
Biometric Request Received for my mother- June 21
Biometric Given - June 27 (completed on Gckey: June 27)
Background check - In Progress
Review of eligibility - Not started.

HARRY4465

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Posting my comment from another forum here.
Hey Guys,

As per my research, I have concluded that more than 95% of the stuck applications are getting decision after 2 months of biometrics update. The maximum time they are taking is 2.5 months. I got my biometrics on June 17, I should get the PPR by Aug 17 or by last week of August for sure. Anybody who is waiting more than 2.5 months after biometrics should reach out to their MPs. I have red multiple discussion forums, did a lot of research about it. Once your biometrics are updated, you should get your decision in 75 days or earlier.

Veer142

Aug 2, 2024
Posting my comment from another forum here.
Hey Guys,

As per my research, I have concluded that more than 95% of the stuck applications are getting decision after 2 months of biometrics update. The maximum time they are taking is 2.5 months. I got my biometrics on June 17, I should get the PPR by Aug 17 or by last week of August for sure. Anybody who is waiting more than 2.5 months after biometrics should reach out to their MPs. I have red multiple discussion forums, did a lot of research about it. Once your biometrics are updated, you should get your decision in 75 days or earlier.
You mean from the date when we give biometrics or the date when biometric is updated in portal?
and could you please tell me how to reach out MP?

HARRY4465

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
After the biometrics update. Though it’s technically the day from when you give your biometrics. Biometrics update is kinda technical issue and the days count on when you give your biometrics.

RockCan

Star Member
Jun 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2015
Nomination.....
15-04-16
AOR Received.
06-05-16
Update:

AOR: May 27
Bio: June 4

Application refused saying Visa Officer not satisfied and stated that Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself,

I applied for my Mother and Father with $10000 in Bank Balance and a current job offer from my mother (Father being a family member). Though I submitted a revised financial statement on Aug 5, 2024 via a WEBFORM with all the necessary documents with $50,000 (After my mother got a govt payout) in Bank Balance. I assume they haven't reviewed that and application got rejected well before they look into it. Is there any way we can contact them and what are the chances of getting the same application approved?

Or anyone has a different suggestion here?