+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2024 Visitor Visa/TRV

AJobi

Apr 28, 2016
Hello everyone.. I would like to know if any good link of a real company holding global conference in Toronto 2025 that ready to sell invitation letter.
I would like to buy one.

Stile

Apr 30, 2024
Hello everyone.. I would like to know if any good link of a real company holding global conference in Toronto 2025 that ready to sell invitation letter.
I would like to buy one.
aren't you supposed to personally get invited not buy a ticket in?

May 30, 2024
My mother's visitor visa application
Applied : June 14th 2024
Biometrics completed for previous application : May 13, 2024
Background check - In progress
Review of eligibility - In progress

It's been 56 days since I have applied visitor visa for my mom. I'm also pregnant and even gave doctors letter. I'm due in a month and still mom's visa has received no update. I rasied webform as well. Please suggest.

Window2176

Jan 4, 2018
Applied : June 13, 2024 (Visitor Visa for Cousin)
Biometrics from previous application which was refused.
No update so far.
Eligibility: Not started
Background Check: In progress

Called IRCC for update and was told that Background and Criminal Check has passed and application is pending final decision

Veer142

Aug 2, 2024
Applied : June 13, 2024 (Visitor Visa for Cousin)
Biometrics from previous application which was refused.
No update so far.
Eligibility: Not started
Background Check: In progress

Called IRCC for update and was told that Background and Criminal Check has passed and application is pending final decision
Applied from which country? From where your cousin is coming? Are you a representative in your application? Please tell me contact num for IRCC. I have applied on June 4 from India but no PPR yet.

Reactions: priyankavijaykumar

Window2176

Jan 4, 2018
Applied from which country? From where your cousin is coming? Are you a representative in your application? Please tell me contact num for IRCC. I have applied on June 4 from India but no PPR yet.
Applied from India. Cousin coming from Ahmedabad, India. I am a rep(In Canada) on the application. Try calling 1-888-242-2100