+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2024 AOR

Jun 19, 2024
ITA: July 2nd, 2024
Submitted: July 3rd, 2024
AOR: July 3rd, 2024
Update:
BIL: August 9th
Medicals : when I checked on Aug 9th for BIL. Medicals showed as accepted as of August 10th but got blanked the next day when I received another mail stating Status change.
Biometrics submitted and completed: August 12th
Background check and FD: In progress

Last edited:

Saiyan_Islam

Aug 13, 2024
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
File Transfer...
26-07-2024
CEC Draw - 31 May 2024
ITA Received - 31 May 2024
Application Submitted with Full Payment - 26 July 2024 (No AOR)

I still haven't received my AOR. Anyone else facing the same issue? I have called IRCC and even the representative was not fully sure why I still haven't received my AOR but she has confirmed that they have received my application.

Saiyan_Islam

Aug 13, 2024
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
File Transfer...
26-07-2024
Hey guys I submitted July 26th and I am yet to get AOR mail
Has anyone heard of such before and how long did it take for the person you know or head about to finally get it?
Hi!
I am also in the same situation. I have come across a couple of people who had submitted their application during the same period and have not received their AOR as well.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
CEC Draw - 31 May 2024
ITA Received - 31 May 2024
Application Submitted with Full Payment - 26 July 2024 (No AOR)

I still haven't received my AOR. Anyone else facing the same issue? I have called IRCC and even the representative was not fully sure why I still haven't received my AOR but she has confirmed that they have received my application.
Check your GCKey and see if you have the AOR message in it. Not too hard to miss the AoR notification as it is commonly almost instant and the title of the email doesn't say AOR. However, there are a few in each cohort that don't get AOR for a very long time too.

Reactions: Saiyan_Islam

Saiyan_Islam

Aug 13, 2024
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
File Transfer...
26-07-2024
Check your GCKey and see if you have the AOR message in it. Not too hard to miss the AoR notification as it is commonly almost instant and the title of the email doesn't say AOR. However, there are a few in each cohort that don't get AOR for a very long time too.
Thanks for the advice.

I have checked it and did not receive anything except the Transmission and Payment Confirmation.

junkie608

Jul 31, 2024
What did you receive in this AOR message, guys? I just received a message saying that my application was received.
Same thing alongwith the date and application number (for record), and another statement saying that they try to process all express entry applications within 6 months but processing times could vary

Reactions: levineluiz