+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2024 AOR

oshinj22

Jul 27, 2024
I got my BIL and medical request today. However my country of birth is wrong in both the documents, although I had mentioned it correctly in all documents. Can I go ahead with the BIL and medical and get this corrected at the respective centres or do is there something else I need to do? Could someone suggest?

Sandy104

Jul 24, 2024
I got my BIL and medical request today. However my country of birth is wrong in both the documents, although I had mentioned it correctly in all documents. Can I go ahead with the BIL and medical and get this corrected at the respective centres or do is there something else I need to do? Could someone suggest?
I think you should call a VFS center to confirm.

the.tq.guy

Star Member
Apr 11, 2024
Oakville, ON
Category........
CEC
This is somehow a quick process. Great to know. Did you call IRCC or raise a webform for this?

danu996

Jul 31, 2024
Hello,
I am currently working in accounts receivable department of a food company.
My position is CASH APPLICATION ANALYST in the company.
I am unable to find my NOC code (which teer).
can someone help me to find a correct NOC code for it.

Aug 4, 2024
Hey guys I submitted July 26th and I am yet to get AOR mail
Has anyone heard of such before and how long did it take for the person you know or head about to finally get it?

Reactions: Saiyan_Islam