+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2024 AOR

Sandy104

Jul 24, 2024
Hello,
I am currently working in accounts receivable department of a food company.
My position is CASH APPLICATION ANALYST in the company.
I am unable to find my NOC code (which teer).
can someone help me to find a correct NOC code for it.
I think it would be better to check with similar job descriptions. The NOC codes provide that

oshinj22

Jul 27, 2024
MEP - August 7th
BIL - Augist 6th
I gave my biometric with the wrong country of birth on 2nd August. However, VFS Bangalore completed my biometric using the information in my passport and is marked as completed in the portal as well.
For medicals that I did on 5th August, they attached passport details in the emedicals to highlight country of birth. Any idea on how long it normally takes for medicals to reflect in portal?

Sandy104

Jul 24, 2024
I gave my biometric with the wrong country of birth on 2nd August. However, VFS Bangalore completed my biometric using the information in my passport and is marked as completed in the portal as well.
For medicals that I did on 5th August, they attached passport details in the emedicals to highlight country of birth. Any idea on how long it normally takes for medicals to reflect in portal?
Hello, I am not quite sure about the timeframe, and the situation. I did an upfront medical exam so my portal marked my medicals as passed and completed a day before I got the BIL.